Status
Not open for further replies.
That fixed it I think...

So, as I was saying before my phone started writing gibberish:

Something went wrong, and Iwaku ate my post. I have gotten most of it rewritten, but am about to sleep. I am aiming to get it up before School tomorrow, but no guarantees. We'll see what's in store, then!

Ok! Sorry about mt phone making me sound like I went insane!

I would really like to apologize for my inactivity. I got in trouble with my parents a few days ago, and have not had access to my computer because of it.

I have been using my phone, and that's not good for making long posts. And this school week just started. So, I am sorry I have not had an opportunity to update. You guys can keep posting, I just wouldn't recommend going to DC or Korea until I can get a post up. Feel free to interact with each other, though.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
I would really like to apologize for my inactivity. I got in trouble with my parents a few days ago, and have not had access to my computer because of it.

I have been using my phone, and that's not good for making long posts. And this school week just started. So, I am sorry I have not had an opportunity to update. You guys can keep posting, I just wouldn't recommend going to DC or Korea until I can get a post up. Feel free to interact with each other, though.
NP from me... sick as a dead dog right now... so I might not be able to post intros until tomorrow if I feel better.

School is more important, done worry ^u^

Seeing as my character is already headed to Korea, I don't really mind waiting to post. (: Hope everything works out.

• Love
I feel like we've gone too long without a post, so I will try to get a post on my phone.

again, I'm sorry life kicked me.

• Love
I feel like we've gone too long without a post, so I will try to get a post on my phone.

again, I'm sorry life kicked me.

No ones blaming you. Life happens. Not much you can do about it but keep on moving forward.~

• Love
Yeah, XD I'm actually happy this is slow, college is kicking my ass XD

So, because I'll have time between writing this paper for Geology and writing this paper for English, I'll have time for a post before the site shuts down tomorrow.

So, because I had a spare five minutes, I moved all the info from the Overview to the first page.

Working on a post.

ALRIGHT!

We are back!

I will get a post out! Thanks to everyone for your patience!

Reactions: Sinopa
Hey, are you the Paladin from the chat last night??

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!!!! XD I totally did not realize that until now rofl
I thought I recognized you last night!

But I couldn't put my finger on where I knew you from.

Reactions: Sinopa
Reactions: Minerva
Sorry! I am now back from the flu ; - ; But I am back fully now.

Sorry! I am now back from the flu ; - ; But I am back fully now.

That sucks. I just finished a play, so I'll have more time to post now!

• Love
So, since life has me down, I'll try to post with in the next two days! Sorry for being so absent due to life.

@Shattered☢Horror☠ you still need to post.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.