1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.

This is a resurrection of a resurrection of a roleplay where we play The Seven Deadly Sins, The Seven Virtues, The Four Horsemen, or the four Archangels. In this version, it will take a Cyberpunk setting, and will be a bit... Darker than the previous RPs of this.

This one is a bit more sandbox-y, and you have a wider world, plus three realms, to screw around in. I would recommend finding a partner to post with. There will be several plot arcs, however.

The below information is just basic information. Read only if you want.

• saint-michael7.jpg

maj13.jpg

Once, God created seven angels to watch over man's sin. The angels did as they were asked, and were given names to represent the sins they watched over. but, names have power, and the angels became corrupted to the point of portraying those sins. God cast them from heaven, and threw them to Earth.

God then created Seven Heavenly Virtues, to counteract those sins. The Virtues represented the opposite of the sin that had fallen to Earth.

Now, the sins were scattered across Earth. They took human forms, and made their way into Human Society. They disguised themselves, and made humans they came across commit those sins.

Lucifer welcomed them to Hell, and gave them rule over his armies, if they would continue spreading their sins over Earth, to which the Sins accepted.

To prevent the sins from destroying the world, God sent the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to track and return the Seven Deadly Sins. They brought chaos as they fell, chaos that would have brought about the End Times. The Horsemen took human forms as well to go unnoticed. Forms that were the opposite of their representation.

God noticed The Horsemen causing this apocalyptic level chaos, and feared they may assist the Sins. So he sent the Seven Virtues to hunt all of them down, and sent the Archangels to assist them. They as well took human forms.

A war broke out in Purgatory over the sins. Angels and Demons were at war with each other, battling for dominance. Members of all sides would be called away to fight in this war, which had effects onto Earth.

Now, scattered across Earth, they are still hunting one another, hoping to put an end to the other side, and gain dominance over Earth.
  • 8dc1ffca3629c5d8cf8dca40912df697.jpg

Neo-Tokyo harbor

230257b6bb5992b11ea7704c2edc9413.jpg

New York City

guizS.jpg

Hong Kong

nLkl7Oo.jpg

Seoul

“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
    -William Shakespeare

A futuristic version of our world, as well as several planes of existence.

A Massive disease has been going through the world since Plague landed on Earth, causing resource drain. The UN is now more powerful while also dealing with a war, the disease, and a famine. China and Japan are the two largest economic powers with the U.S. following them. Megacorporations with extraterritoriality and the ability to hold armies control every aspect of everyday life. Life's shit if you're unconnected to one of the corps, or one of the sins or horsemen got to you. The world is bleak for the Everyman, but there is hope in the virtues and Archangels.

• Name:

Appearance: (Any type of image you want. I'm not picky. Description is cool as well.)

Personality:

Representation:

Job on Earth:

Supplies:
    (what do you carry on you, and what can you access from your realm?)

Abilities:

Background for human form:

Other:

archangels-uriel-michael-gabriel-raphael.jpg

the_four_horsemen___wallpaper_by_thedurrrrian-d5p31m8.jpg

The Four planes:

The beings exist across four planes. Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, and Earth. A Being of Heavenly Origin can summon something from heaven to aid them, and return there at will. A being of Hell origin can do the same things. On Earth, everybody is reduced to human form, so as to not disturb God's Creation. Purgatory is a no Man's Land. In Purgatory, crumbled ruins stand. Gates to Heaven, Hell, and Earth are scattered throughout. Purgatory mirrors Earth, and is seen as the Battleground between Angels and Demons.

"There are more things on Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." -Hamlet Act I, Scene V.

• "Go to Heaven for the climate..."

latest

8544d3bf89df3bb7c8329ea8953c1746.jpg

Heaven. the perfect Creation. The home of God, and the Angels. The final rest of all Mankind. Heaven is split into two areas: The Heavenly Palace, where God and the Angels reside. And Eden, where all the Good souls rest. Bridges separate them, and it is not uncommon for God or the angels to cross into Eden, or humans to cross into the Palace.

Heaven is a Paradise, as everyone says it is. Angels serve people, all dreams are fulfilled. The Archangels each watch over a part of Eden. Everyone is happy in Heaven.

imperial-cathedral-warhammer-40-000-30360-1920x1200.jpg

((Ignore the fact that I used Warhammer 40K stuff. I liked it, and it fit.)

Heaven is on top of a Celestial Mountain, and surrounded completely by tall walls in case of a siege. The Archangels each live in a section of the Palace styled after their representation, and lead one of heaven's Legions of Angels. The Seven Heavenly Virtues each run a section of the Palace as well. The armies of Heaven sit waiting to purge the Earth of the unclean, and bring all the worthy to Heaven.

• "... And Hell for the company."
    -Mark Twain
    33bf90676a5406c266c566585f0668a6.jpg

1509x800_10101_Crashed_air_2d_illustration_crash_aircraft_snow_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Far from the burning pit of punishment depicted in most things, Hell is a frozen wasteland. The River Styx runs through hell, but that's the only source of running water. Frozen monuments to Humanity litter the landscape, such as crashed planes, frozen skyscrapers, and standards from various nations, all standing alone and broken.

Demons do not torture the souls here. The souls torture themselves. They wander through the frozen wasteland, dying with every passing second. Most die due to conditions, each other, or suicide every night, only to be resurrected in the morning to go through it again. Several have found shelter, and made the best of what they have.

evil_towers_by_whoregut-d56n80r.png

Lucifer's Palace sits on a mountain in the center of Hell. The palace headquarters Lucifer, as well as the Seven Deadly Sins. The Seven Deadly Sins run the castle, as Lucifer has never been seen. The Legions of Demons await to be released upon Earth, and to go against the armies of God.

• "If I were a Roman Catholic, I should turn a heretic, in sheer desperation, because I would rather go to heaven than go to purgatory."
    -Charles Spurgeon

1942659.jpg

singapore_ruins_by_jonasdero-d53xj4h.jpg

Created as a counter to Earth, Purgatory is a wasteland. Everything that is on Earth is on Purgatory, only ruined. Purgatory is a place for lost souls, and a gateway realm to all of the other realms. It is also referred to as 'The Void'. Purgatory has become the battlefield for Angels and Demons. Demons stalk the battlefields, searching for prey. Angels patrol the ruins of the cities, and tribes of Human souls have gathered in the cities they once inhabited, asking for mercy.

It is not uncommon for a living human to end up in Purgatory, considering that the gates work both ways. A living human, if they're smart, can find their way back to Earth easily. Some die, however, trapped in Purgatory. A human who finds their way out may not find themselves in the same place they left, and time may be heavily distorted due to the effects of Purgatory.

post-apocalyptic-tokyo-20100819-112645.jpg

The Four Horsemen populate this plane. The Harbingers of the Apocalypse. The Four Horseman are scattered around this mirror image of the world, and have no central location. They are seen as Rulers of Purgatory, and wander the plane.

• "On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it."
    - Jules Renard

jiixi0maukxm9oocpnzs.jpg

epocholis.jpg

God's greatest creation. The home of humanity, and the realm for which all are fighting. It is considered the protectorate of Heaven. The primary population here on Earth is humans. Ready to be molded by whatever effects them. Large skyscrapers tower in large cities filled with lights and corporate imagery. Fast trains and sub-orbital flights transport people to where they need to go. Humans live in these cities, fulfilled with their progress, blissfully unaware of the world around them.

Earth is the realm between Heaven and Hell. It is fought over by both sides. The cities are tall and stately, the technology is grand, and the quality of life is high. Humans have gone far from their primitive roots. Empires have risen and fallen, but their determination is always the same.

tumblr_mjiagtCcqj1r34zhyo2_1280.jpg

The UN Building as well as the headquarters of several corporations could be considered Earth's leader's headquarters. The UN Secretary-General and several CEOs are also be in that same vein as leader of Earth. Otherwise, Earth is split into many nations with many separate leaders with many separate ideologies. That's one thing about humans. Both nations, the UN, and Megacorporations hold massive militaries. However, they aren't enough to take on those of Heaven and Hell.

Bestiary:

Throughout the planes, many creatures roam. Some Friendly, some not.

• "Nothing captures human interest more than human tragedy."
    -Robert Langdon, Angels and Demons

"The important achievement of Apollo was demonstrating that humanity is not forever chained to this planet and our visions go rather further than that and our opportunities are unlimited."
    -Neil Armstrong

"It can also be argued that DNA is nothing more than a program designed to preserve itself, and life, when organized into species, relies on genes to be its memory system. So man is an individual only because of his intangible memory, and memory cannot be defined. But it defines mankind."
    - The Puppet Master, Ghost in the Shell

rtxs1cu.jpg

Good old Homo Sapiens Sapiens. The creatures made In Imago Dei. They can think, they have Free Will, and multiply like Rabbits. The humans are malleable and easy to change. However, in beliefs, they are stubborn. Thought and Reason dominates human thinking. Humans are God's chosen species, and have untapped potential. They will inherit the Earth.

• "Replicants are like any other machine. They're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem."
    -Rick Deckard, Blade Runner

latest

((I have good reason for using a Vocaloid as the image for this.))

As computer technology began to expand in the 2020's, AIs began to awake. They became sentient, and Computer programmers began to call these AI's 'Replicants' after the film Blade Runner. They began transferring the AI's into bodies, and used them as machines. The AI's are still treated as if they were computers, although, some have made it to higher positions, such as running companies or nations. Some have even reached the point where the line between them and human is blurred. That's not even getting into cyborgs.

• "Goodnight sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."
    -Horatio, Hamlet Act V, Scene II

156b_922e_Dark_Angel_by_LordHannu.jpg

Wielders of God's power. They are the Angels. They are the Legions of heaven. The bearers of power. They watch over Earth, protecting its people from evil. The Angels serve under an Archangel, and obey that Archangel's commands. The Angels bear blades with Holy Power imbued within them. An angel can take a human form and walk among humans on Earth.

• “Men who fear demons see demons everywhere.”
    ― Remy De Gourmont
    93927beca08ea1d37375f42b50b5a3e6.jpg

The counterpoint to Angels. They are the demons, the forces of Hell. They wish to topple God's throne, and rule over humanity like slaves. Many of them are former Angels who were corrupted or cast out of heaven, so they understand how Angels think. It is unknown how they fight, as they have no discernible commander on the battlefield. Like Angels, they can take human form and walk among the living.

• “Chaos was the law of nature; Order was the dream of man.”
    ― Henry Adams, The Education of Henry Adams

Not much is known of this being. What is known is very few. Information on him is usually found in texts written by madmen, charred or incomplete texts, and illegible scrawls. Chaos is also known as 'The Demiurge' and is being of great power, rivaling that of God or Lucifer. The Demiurge is said to live in a realm beyond Purgatory. Some say he was the engineer of this war, but it is unknown. Those that have seen him have been driven mad, but he exists. He is everywhere. You just can't see him.

Credit to: Someone on a different forum for giving me the basic Idea. (MagicTheif from Planet Minecraft. The Original was great.), the original players of this RP. @DapperDogman for most of the quotes. Also, @Grumpy since I took several concepts like the realms and Demiurge from THE MACHINE FALTERS. Looking forward to that one, Grumpy.

1. This is a theme based on religious concepts. However, I do not mean to offend anyone or exclude anyone. All are welcome.

2. Related to the above: No Religious fights. Actually, no fights, period.

3. Don't be a jerk.

4. Iwaku Rules obviously apply

5. If you have any ideas or questions, ask me. I don't bite!

6. Romance IS allowed, just... take The Sex to a PM, please. No one wants to read that.

7. You can play Multiple characters. I may put a limit on how many you can play, though.

8. HAVE FUN!

"​I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest."
-Revelation 2

"Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword."
-Revelation 4

" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand"
-Revelation 5

"I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him."
-Revelation 8

"There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him:
haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies, and a person who stirs up conflict in the community."
-Proverbs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sins

Pride
Envy
Greed
Gluttony
Lust
Sloth
Wrath (Reserved)

Horsemen

Plague
War (Reserved)
Famine
Death

Virtues

Humility
Patience
Charity
Temperance
Chastity
Dilligence (Reserved)
Kindness

Archangels

Michael
Gabriel
Raphael
Uriel

Last edited:
"And I saw a pale horse, and the name of him who sat upon it was Death, and Sheol joined him and authority was given to him over a fourth of The Earth to kill with the sword, with starvation, with Death, and by the animals of The Earth." Revelation 6:8

Name: Merrick Black

Appearance:

angel_of_death_by_legendary_dragonking.jpg

Doctor.jpg
Dorian.jpg

Personality: Death is the eldest of the Horsemen and one of the oldest beings in creation, and unlike them is closer to being one of God's agents as opposed to the other three. He is the most logical and powerful of the Horseman, and Michael would frequently challenge Death to see who was stronger. Death always refused in case he hit Micheal with the blade of his scythe. He is constantly keeping Pestilence from causing complete mischief while on Earth, reminding him it isn't the Revelation yet. He often acts as the peacekeeper when any of the band who came to Earth are about to get into a fight. The Archangel Michael is one of his students that aid him in the hospital. He is the only neutral Horseman and he helps to keep Pestilence on a similar field. Death himself doesn't really care who wins, as he more-or-less keeps the matters balanced.

Representation:
Death

Job on Earth:
Neurosurgeon and Experimental Biologist

Supplies:

The Scythe- The only object capable of killing any being, save God. It often appears as a capped pen or sonic screwdriver.
The Pale Horse- His trusted companion, Death's loyal horse takes on various forms. Sometimes a motor vehicle, sometimes a horse.
The Card- Allows for Death to have all the funds he needs.

Abilities:

Most notably, Death can kill any human on Earth in any given way he desires by merely thinking about it. He can also change a person's death date and how they die, although he prefers not to use either of these powers.

Merrick Black is a semi-famous biologist and surgeon, as well as a Nobel Prize nominee in the upcoming cycle. An MD and PhD, Merrick has been a rather reclusive individual, scarcely talking within individuals outside of a close circle of friends and well-respected scientific journals and news groups.

Other:

Last edited:
Reactions: Minerva
"You think I WANTED this to happen? The seals were never opened. I have no jurisdiction."

Name: Aaron White

Appearance:

True Form without helmet:

36e00b25521727bfa20fe11e4626bc7c.jpg

As the CDC Head:

1ad75d3c74feaa11e5d3aaf524165655.jpg

Casual:

Darker_than_BLACK__Hei_by_m4g3d4rk.jpg

Personality:
Aaron in his pure Horseman form is cold and calculating, just like disease. As a human, he is kind and caring. Plague has an infectious sense of humor, befitting his representation. As a human, he is a very likable and genuinely polite person. As Plague, he isn't the most ruthless of the horsemen, as he has standards

Representation: The Horseman of Plague

Job on Earth: Head of the Centers for Disease Control

Supplies: In Human form, he carries a CDC HAZMAT Suit, and a clipboard. He also wears a plain suit and tie with the CDC Patch on it. Aaron also carries several diseases and vaccines. He drives a White car to represent his horse, and has access to Millions of Dollars in Corporate, Government, and United Nations funds and resources. In Horseman form, he wears a White Suit of armor with a Red Cross on it. He carries a golden longbow, unlimited arrows, and rides a white horse. The bow is tipped with disease, and when it hits a target, Necrosis begins to set in. The arrow then takes over with a bunch of diseases, killing the target. Though, Archangels and the other horsemen are immune.

Abilities:

Aaron can create any disease that he wishes, and give it to any being that can be effected by disease. That includes giving synthetics computer viruses. Aaron can also tell if anyone will get a disease in the next 48 hours. He can also cure any disease he wants, including Cancer. Aaron can call upon his horse, which on Earth turns into a white car, and his bow, which turns into a case that contains every disease in the world, as well as vaccines. This case is known as Pandora's Box, because of the issues it could bring upon humanity.

As assumed, he was the first horseman to fall to Earth. When he fell, a disease began to spread. This disease was not created by him. It was just a natural result of him falling to Earth. The disease quickly spread around the world. Aaron took the form of a Doctor at the CDC, and because he knew the most about it, he was appointed the head of the Centers for Disease Control, and given access to even UN Resources as well as Corporate to deal with the outbreak. Aaron maintains contact with Death, who keeps him relatively on the Neutral side of things.

Other:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Michael Hope

Appearance:

Michael's True form in Armor:

male_angel_5.jpg

Michael's human form:

JTcO2wl.png

Personality:

As the primary Archangel, Michael cares for all creation. He is calm and compassionate. He is the most warlike of the angels, and leads his Legion like the World's greatest general. He never questions any order given to him by God. As a human, he maintains a soft spot for Synthetics, as he feels that they could be given souls. Michael is studious, and orderly, although he may not look like it after a busy day of being an intern.

Representation: The Archangel Michael

Job on Earth: Medical Student under Death. Sort of.

Supplies:

Abilities: As one of the most powerful beings in the universe, Michael wields unimaginable power. All of his power is not known even to him. He can call a Flaming Sword from Heaven, as well as a suit of armor which glows with holy light. Michael can also make any being feel fear, but a righteous fear. As a neutral being, Michael can sense both Sins as well as Virtues. He can call upon a heavenly messenger if he requires one.

Michael was sent to Earth as a mediator. As the strongest of the archangels, he was told to not get involved directly, and only to intercede. Those were the same orders Death was given. When they fell to Earth, Michael took a job as Death's Medical student, despite the fact that Healing wasn't his job. Michael was shown to be a proficient doctor in Earth, and has since gone to study in Seoul, maintaining contact with Death in case something happens. He still keeps his job as a mediator, and considers it his highest duty.

I will be posting Vital NPCs in here too, mainly on an 'As they appear' basis:

Name: Dr Kim Suyong Park

Appearance:

img0404_20140421151917_4.jpg

Personality:

Kim has a calm personality. She is caring for her patients, and seems to care for her students' well-being as well. She makes sacrifices so that her students can live happy lives. She has taken to Michael as a favorite student. She is patient with everybody, and tries to remain calm. Kim can get very stressed out, and it shows. She gets very defensive if anyone tries to hurt her, her students, or her patients. She also suffers from anxiety, and the fear that she is not good enough for her students.

Representation: Human

Job on Earth: Michael's Teacher in Korea, as well as a Prominent doctor

Supplies:

Funding from the CDC and the United Nations. Funding from the Charlemagne Foundation. Numerous Medical Students, all prodigies in their fields. Any Medical needs she asks for.

Abilities:

Her Medical ability is only rivaled by Doctor Merrick Black. She is known as one of the best doctors in the world, and has nearly unmatched skills..

Background:

Kim was born in Seoul, South Korea. She was raised there under very open, but poor parents. Her parents couldn't afford to send her to school, but she was able to get her hands on several books. She studied many things throughout her years to get into college, until she settled on Medicine. Kim went to a college in America, where she excelled, and was accepted as a doctor back in Seoul. She paid for her parents, and slowly became a famous doctor through her work. She developed several medicines, and became very famous for her treatment of the new plague that had popped up. Through various connections, she was able to gain Michael, a prodigy, as a student, and get connections and funding from the UN and CDC to study the disease, and hopefully cure it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is anything you want me to change, or something isn't right, let me know. Otherwise, here's Greed.

Name: Evander Kasagi

Appearance:
bg_makishima.jpg

Personality: The Third Deadly Sin is in many ways the epitomy of what someone would describe as "The Perfect Thief." Smart, Adaptable, and a master of trickery and slight of hand, Evander Kasagi will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

Representation: The Third Deadly Sin ; Greed.

Job on Earth: Thief/ Money Launderer/ Criminal

Supplies: Evander carries a small pouch around his waste equipped with tools for his thievery. Around his neck he wears a chain with a key, which accesses a secret place he calls the Vault, where all his stolen possessions lie. He is also able to call forth a spiritual being known as Hikigaeru, The Grand Toad. The Grand Toad is a being capable of opening up portals between realms, allowing Evander to transfer his possessions or himself across realms with ease.

Abilities: Evander has the uncanny ability to turn anything he touches invisible, as well as make them reappear, allowing him to steal anything, as well as create intricate traps unseen by the naked eye. He is also extremely quick and agile, allowing him to escape almost unfavorable situation.

Background for human form: Evander is a world renowned thief, hired by mafia kingpins and CEOs to retrieve whatever they desire. His ties with the criminal underworld are numerous and strong, leaving him with many enemies and few friends. But despite this, Greed's lust for possessions is incredibly strong. Driven by greed and a possessive spirit, Evander cares little for the Horsemen, Saints, or the Other Sins. His only thoughts are on obtaining his next possession; The Realm of Heaven.

"I will have it all."

Last edited:
If there is anything you want me to change, or something isn't right, let me know. Otherwise, here's Greed.

Appearance:
bg_makishima.jpg

Personality: The Third Deadly Sin is in many ways the epitomy of what someone would describe as "The Perfect Thief." Smart, Adaptable, and a master of trickery and slight of hand, Evander Kasagi will do whatever it takes to get what he wants.

Supplies: Evander carries a small pouch around his waste equipped with tools for his thievery. Around his neck he wears a chain with a key, which accesses a secret place he calls the Vault, where all his stolen possessions lie. He is also able to call forth a spiritual being known as Hikigaeru, The Grand Toad. The Grand Toad is a being capable of opening up portals between realms, allowing Evander to transfer his possessions across realms with ease.

Abilities: Evander has the uncanny ability to turn anything he touches invisible, as well as make them reappear, allowing him to steal anything, as well as create intricate traps unseen by the naked eye. He is also extremely quick and agile, allowing him to escape almost unfavorable situation.

Background for human form: Evander is a world renowned thief, hired by mafia kingpins and CEOs to retrieve whatever they desire. His ties with the criminal underworld are numerous and strong, leaving him with many enemies and few friends. But despite this, Greed's lust for possessions is incredibly strong. Driven by greed and a possessive spirit, Evander cares little for the Horsemen, Saints, or the Other Sins. His only thoughts are on obtaining his next possession; The Realm of Heaven.

"I will have it all."

He looks great. Welcome to the RP.

Reactions: Quake
Could Greek/Roman Gods like Poseidon or Aphordite be used o.O ?

Name: Juliet Miller AKA JM-1732

Appearance:

businesswoman.png

Personality:

Her personality is very different. While she is kind and sympathetic, she can also be very cold. She can become angry extremely easily, and then remain angry. She still does a lot of human functions, to the point where you can't tell she's human. She cares for Synthetics more than humans, and if one is killed, she won't hesitate to find the killer, and bring them to justice. She is a firm believer in truth, and can not tell a lie.

Representation:
Synthetic

Job on Earth:
Juliet is the founder of the Charlemagne Foundation, one of several organizations dedicated to giving aid to synthetics and those in need of aid.

Supplies: Juliet has a synthetic body, which can be replaced if damaged. She is also a billionaire with many medical and technological resources that she can access. Because she is rich, she has a private jet, and can get around the world when she needs to.

Abilities:

As an AI, she possesses intelligence well beyond normal human intelligence, as well as inhuman strength. She is connected to the Internet, and can use that as an escape route if things go wrong as well as contact other AI.

Juliet is a Replicant, one of the AI designed by computer scientists to do work for humans. Juliet is one of the AI that they consider to "Blur the lines between human and computer." Juliet awoke around the year 2054, and created a foundation called 'Charlemagne' after the famous King. Juliet's AI continued to advance and advance to the point that the line between human and computer was completely blurred. Her body seemed functionally human, and her actions involving empathy and care were considered unprecedented for an AI. She has gained some enemies, but still has a lot of followers.

Other:

Could Greek/Roman Gods like Poseidon or Aphordite be used o.O ?

Errr...

Well, they wouldn't be as strong as the actual gods, or even as strong as one of the horsemen or archangels, but you could have one of the virtues or sins be named like one of them. But they wouldn't be as powerful

(I.e. Lust is Aphrodite, wrath is Ares, etc.)

But give me a bit more time to think on this.

Appearance:
bg_makishima.jpg

Supplies: Evander carries a small pouch around his waste equipped with tools for his thievery. Around his neck he wears a chain with a key, which accesses a secret place he calls the Vault, where all his stolen possessions lie. He is also able to call forth a spiritual being known as Hikigaeru, The Grand Toad. The Grand Toad is a being capable of opening up portals between realms, allowing Evander to transfer his possessions across realms with ease.

"I will have it all."
Oh, by the way, if you want to play another character, you can.

Oh, by the way, if you want to play another character, you can.

Yeah, looking at the current roster I was definitely thinking about it. I'll see if i can come up with something.

Yeah, looking at the current roster I was definitely thinking about it. I'll see if i can come up with something.
Cool. PM me if you need anything!

I totally forgot I did was kind of in 1.0 xD, but joining this either tomorow or Tuesday night chars will be up^^

Reserving Pride and War and Diligence if possible^^

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Reserving Pride and War and Diligence if possible^^

You know what I could do...

I could dig up your old sheets, PM them to you, and then we could work on them to fit the setting a bit.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
May I hold on Humility? I'll work on her in the morning ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.