Fallen Feathers OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... wasn't exactly what I meant, (you were part of a sentence, rather than independent), but it has been done, so we will move from there.

No worries. If it turns out to be really out of character, you can always edit it at request.

I dont even know what Feli wanted from me in a collab post, and I still dont. It seems like he already hijacked my character though.

That was a miscommunication on my part, and I'm sorry that you didn't get a chance to say something. If you don't like what happened, feel free to let us know, and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to edit away the part that is actually your character reacting, and you can take over from there.

But, please, if you don't know what people want, ask. I can't speak for everyone else, but if you don't say anything I can't know my thoughts weren't clear, and I just assume that you are ignoring me.

I have not been getting updates for this or a few other RPs. -_- Some show up, others don't.

So she has a bow pointed at me? How could you Tandi?! D:

Jk

@lynzy @Peregrine

Yup! For now.... O.o

Make something happen! Or let her make something happen. Either works for me. I just want stuff to happen~

I'll get back to you on that @Peregrine
I'm pretty sick atm and I still have two posts for other RPs I haven't responded to, sorry!

Gotcha. >.> So I take it I'm still in the city then? Fighting? Or am I outside the gates? Cause didn't Tandi get told to go back out there?

@Peregrine

I put Ruthgar fairly far (a good ten minute sprint) away from the city. Mostly because, as Tandi's attempt to enter has proven, they are not going to let anyone who isn't already a part of the city enter, unless they intend to join the guard.

Since there has been no previous remark of a massive off anywhere near the city, and I doubt Tandi would point an arrow at someone who was a part of the caravan, why don't you rewrite your post to move things away from the city? I've been trying to convince everyone that there is no gain to going into or around the city, because none of the plot is going to happen there. You can certainly keep the post you wrote, I'd just change the mention of the undead smashing against the wall to it smashing against... a tree or big rock or even the ground. It may also be worthwhile to bring the fight to an end so that Ruthgar can actually interact with Tandi. I can't say for sure what Tandi would do in that situation because I'm not lynzy, but I'd I had to guess it wouldn't be "help the giant, crazy, PTSD inducing Orc kill even more of the undead".

Of course, all of these are just suggestions. You don't have to move your character, and I suppose it is possible Tandi could have gotten turned around while fleeing. But there's no reason to stay near the city.

@mahigan No worries! Of you need time, take it. If I haven't heard back from you in about a week I'll probably hijack her, just to keep things moving, but nothing monumental will happen.

AM I GOING TO NEED TO HIJACK EVERYONE AGAIN?

Did Lynzy ever post? If so, I hadn't got a an alert.

Nope, she hasn't. @lynzy You around?

But it also looks like you haven't edited your post, either. Does that mean you want Ruthgar to stay out in front of Oak Haven, despite what I said earlier? If you do, you do, and that's fine, I just need to know for the plot and getting people together.

@Peregrine

Yeah, been having a family problem. You said I could change it to trees instead of the walls, because he was a little ways out.

No worries! Yup, just edit out a reference to the city, and you should be good. Whether or not you want to edit in the ending of the fight or not is up to you.

Got room for one more, for sure! Although I have no idea whether or not this is dying, since no one has posted in quite a while, and I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.