Fallen Feathers OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems very well written to me, allot of time put into it. I am super down to make a northern human kind of similar to a cavalry man of GoT.

Thank you!

Why don't you go ahead and submit a character sheet, and then we can look it over together and make sure it fits with all the pre-established lore.

I allowed amal to be posted for a few weeks ago. Im back now, but who is the mercenaries?

They are no one in particular. Random NPC's who showed up to offer a bit of torment, and get someone else to interact with Amal. If you have reason to make them stay, make them stay. Otherwise, I think they are fleeing from... butterflies. :D

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that question. My brain automatically jumps to "Well, they're human. Duh." :D

The only real human nobility in this world is in Sarok, and they are a pretty limited bunch. Obviously King Sternfire and his family. Other than that, though, it isn't so much nobility as it is governors, mayors, and large landowners who farm massive stretches of prairie.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that question. My brain automatically jumps to "Well, they're human. Duh." :D

The only real human nobility in this world is in Sarok, and they are a pretty limited bunch. Obviously King Sternfire and his family. Other than that, though, it isn't so much nobility as it is governors, mayors, and large landowners who farm massive stretches of prairie.
I mean in times of war who is it that leads the majority of human troops, and who do they go to for leadership. Like who is the leader of the humans.

King Sternfire, for sure. He was mentioned in the opening post (don't know if you've had a chance to read the IC yet), and is described in greater detail in the introductory paragraph of the Sarok subsection of the world information.

I will be making a post for Amal shortly.

Cool! Glad to get some activity going on in here again!

@lynzy @Calamity @mahigan Things are happening! Come play!

Name: Rikhen Bjen

Race: Human

Class: Ruthless Knight

Appearance:
b9ji0y.jpg

Personality: He believes in a basic code of ethics, no raping, no killing of innocents, no thievery. He was raised under the house of an exiled knight from the early days of King Sternfire's reign. The exiled knight taught him to hold loyalty above, to keep his word. He is a loyal friend who will give his life over and over in order to protect any he sees to serve a noble cause.

History: (Currently entirely out of ideas. Other than he was raised by his father who was a knight exiled by King Sternfire.)

Notable Skills: Excellent swordsman, moderate negotiating techniques, clever tactician.
Possessions:
cubfs.jpg
2cen7g1.jpg
2dgqpuf.jpg

Alignments: More leaning towards the Knights Errant, because of his father's previous status as a knight.

Has Lynzy no longer here? Cause I'm STILL waiting on her.

@Calamity She was posting in Ilium earlier today, so she isn't gone from the site. Whether or not she's gone from this roleplay... that's another question.

@HellHoundWoof Looks good to me, although can you tell me what distinguishes a ruthless knight from a regular one?

Also, what has brought him to the Oak Forest? Is he with the Knights Errant already, or is that his ambition? Does he know any magic?

Still working on a post. A lot of interruptions on my day off ><

Reactions: Peregrine
So any other ladies care to have a 1x1 with a lewd but funny orc? ^^;

@Calamity She was posting in Ilium earlier today, so she isn't gone from the site. Whether or not she's gone from this roleplay... that's another question.

@HellHoundWoof Looks good to me, although can you tell me what distinguishes a ruthless knight from a regular one?

Also, what has brought him to the Oak Forest? Is he with the Knights Errant already, or is that his ambition? Does he know any magic?
He knows no magic, he is just a gifted swordsman.

Ruthless Knight means he will fight without the chivalry code when he needs to. No mercy and such.

His ambition is to join the Knights Errant and he is sort of moving towards them.

@HellHoundWoof

I'm very sorry for the delay! Midterms are killing me.

Your character looks pretty good. All I need now is a reason for him to be in Oak Haven, and a general understanding of what he hopes to get out of it. If you don't want to share that here for the sake of backstory, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss it in private.

Simply wandered to Oakhaven, looking for a good cause to fight for.

So he... got the notice from the mayor, along with everyone else, and went to help? He doesn't care about the reward, or anything? He doesn't care about the undead, he just randomly picked a cause, and it happened to be that one?

Aye, kind of just felt like fighting to help people. Regardless of what it meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.