Fallen Feathers OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Okay. I have slight concerns about character depth and his commitment to the situation if it is just kind of a "yeah, it happened," but if you are confident you can go with that.

He's going to get more involved with it when he arrives I assure you, his reason for going is only that it seems like a good cause to fight for, and some fun fights to get into.

Oop. Is that an OK to post on the things we discussed Peregrine ?

Sure thing. Do you want me to write for Abel in a collab, or would you like to take him? He's technically NPC now, and probably her best ally.

I'd take Abel if I knew more about him haha. Don't want to like make him do anything OOC or anything.

I keep going into Lazy mode in the middle of writing up a post @.@

Also doesn't help that my inner child is winning because I bought Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse and I keep playing that.

Also doesn't help that my inner child is winning because I bought Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse and I keep playing that.
I mean that seems like a worth while buy.

I'd take Abel if I knew more about him haha. Don't want to like make him do anything OOC or anything.
Well, other than the things that have already been established, either through conversation or through the roleplay, there isn't really that much to know. You really don't need to worry about messing up an NPC. That is what makes them NPC. :) But if you are that uncomfortable, I'll write for him.

Any way I can help? :tongue:

I mean that seems like a worth while buy.
And I seem to have left you hanging again... As far as I'm concerned, your character is good to enter. Would you like some help figuring out where to insert him, or do you have a plan for that?

Nah, I should be fine I just gotta stop playing the game and focus, but it is so hard D:

Well, other than the things that have already been established, either through conversation or through the roleplay, there isn't really that much to know. You really don't need to worry about messing up an NPC. That is what makes them NPC. :) But if you are that uncomfortable, I'll write for him.

Any way I can help? :tongue:

And I seem to have left you hanging again... As far as I'm concerned, your character is good to enter. Would you like some help figuring out where to insert him, or do you have a plan for that?
No plan what so ever.

Have you read the IC yet?

:lol:

Go read the IC. It isn't all that much, as of yet.

Hey, sooooo could you link it to me? XD
There's also a "play" button at the top of the first post, just in case, for any reason, you lose the IC thread. :D

@Peregrine, I guess I can take Abel then. I'll take what you mentioned in mind and I'll be working on a post now. :>
Cool! Can't wait. If you need any help, for any reason, feel free to ask. I also give you permission to hijack Cirdan, Connas, or Ayiem as needed, if it would help make your post better.

Ok I've read up on the IC. How do you suggest I introduce Rikhen?

I don't know enough about him to say that! You tell me, what would he do? He finds himself in a forest that is swarming with undead, presumably alone, heading towards a city that will not allow him inside the walls if he makes it. Currently there is a group of Road members trying to protect a child, a young woman near a massive orc, and a wanderer helping out a drow. Would he seek other people out? Would he have come alone in the first place? Would he recklessly dive deep into the forest without backup? Would he try and break into the town anyways, and find a certain young guard? At this point, it is more a matter of you telling me how you would like to introduce Rikhen. :D

Most likely he'd begin wading through the oncoming zombies making his way to the larger group, being that they would present a bigger chance of survival.

So he would have headed for the city? Because none of those groups are in sight of city walls anymore. You are free to have him run into Connas and the gang, of course, but it would be mostly coincidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.