Fallen Feathers OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Calamity What gates? You mean the gates around Oak Haven? What are you doing back at Oak Haven? O.o Can no one see I'm trying to drive everyone away from Oak Haven? :D

If you absolutely must, then I'm not going to stop you. But there is no plot within the walls of Oak Haven, unless you want Ruthgar to join Feli's side plot. That, and there will be consequences for breaking this city's last defense against the undead.

Uh...that's not where you put me...

I put Ruthgar fairly far (a good ten minute sprint) away from the city. Mostly because, as Tandi's attempt to enter has proven, they are not going to let anyone who isn't already a part of the city enter, unless they intend to join the guard.

So he's had to fight to get to the town of Oak Haven. Reason why I asked is because going around is a lot more difficult than going through. >.>

Reason why I asked is because going around is a lot more difficult than going through. >.>
I'm so sorry. It is probably because I've been traveling all day, but I think you lost me. What are you trying to go through? The gates at Oak Haven? The reason I said "back" is because you already had a post that took place just outside the city, but everything else I said still stands.

Come on guys... I can't do this alone. I know life gets busy, and group roleplays, especially ones as slow moving as this, are hard to motivate for. I feel the same way. But trying to GM while I feel like I'm dragging most of you along by the tip of their nose is not only hard and exhausting, it completely defeats the purpose of this story.

I've got a lot of affection for this idea, considering how much work I put into building it. But I've never been doing this story for me, it has always been for you. And at this point, as my schedule gets busier and busier and my motivation to do anything plunges, something needs to change. I either need everyone involved to commit fully to this idea, or for it to come to an end, or... something. Something that doesn't make me feel like an ape, dragging a long dead baby through the dirt because they don't have the sense to let go.

Sorry Peregrine :c
I'm legitimately still very much into this RP. Slow moving is actually fine for me as well, though that might be just me + my activity levels.
I'm also a pretty passive RPer so I'm soz if that made you do all the work. I'm not sure what I can do right now to help activity but I'm always willing to listen. C:
I can edit my post now instead of waiting on the knight to have our group move forwards at least.

Nah, I'm not upset with you mahigan. I'm not upset with anyone per se. I'm just struggling because I'm supposed to keep everyone moving forward and involved in the story, and I don't know whether to wait indefinitely for some people to post when there are others waiting on me, or to just hijack characters. But for people who post slower, I don't want to run away with their characters all the time, because then they aren't their characters. But then I'm leaving other people waiting, and the whole thing turns into a nasty catch-22. That's why I'm stuck, and confused on how to properly GM this, and am ultimately just getting frustrated and weary.

So uh, seeing as about a week has passed without any reply I don't know what's going to happen but closing/hijacking seems likely.
I could help with some of the hijacking posts if you choose to go that way Peregrine (if eveyone's fine with that lol).

Okay guys. I can't do this anymore. This thread and the IC have been graveyarded. Let me know if you ever actually want to make something of this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.