Fallen Feathers OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he would have headed for the city? Because none of those groups are in sight of city walls anymore. You are free to have him run into Connas and the gang, of course, but it would be mostly coincidental.
Soo just walking on the road, sees some undead, then hacks 'em apart till he meets Connas' group?

Sure, that works. Take the opening post to introduce your character and his reasons for being there. Connas needs just a little bit of time to figure out what to do with the child that wandered into his midst, but then he'll gladly invite in a new member. :D

Thanks for the quick post! Just, keep in mind, the undead aren't easy to kill. They don't feel pain and they have been animated by magic, so it isn't a simple matter of decapitation, or poking them in the eye (which they only may or may not have). There's a reason that Oak Haven has been completely overwhelmed, and it isn't just a matter of sheer numbers.

@Ornstein Aww.... Poor Felix. You just completely ignored all his attempts to help your character. No desire to talk to the friendly rogue with a cat riding on his shoulders?

Oh god. I didnt see that. Let me edit when I get to a computer @.@

:lol: No worries from me!

@Ornstein

tumblr_moq8e9aee61r6gugjo1_400.gif

I don't mind following through it if that is really what you want, but why are you trying to get them to take Iuitl back to Oak Haven? She just ran away from there...

oh shit that's what I thought I was supposed to do.
my bad, didn't read through my old posts thoroughly enough I'll fix :>

:D

No worries. If you want to leave it the way it is, the group can be further waylaid by the appearance of a knight and some undead, making it impossible to approach the city, and eventually drive them deeper into the forest, which is where they need to go to actually find the source of the undead.

That knight would be HellHoundWoof's character, right?
If so I'll leave it as is if he/she wants to meet up with our group. Otherwise I'll change it. :)

Yup, that's the plan. His arrival, along with the swarm of undead following him, will basically make it clear that everyone from Iuitl's caravan is already dead, and bringing her back to Oak Haven is about the worst thing they could do. They are deep enough into the forest that getting out isn't going to be easy, and it'll trigger the next plot event.

@Calamity I know you are waiting on @lynzy, but I haven't heard back from her at all, even though she's online. If you want to hijack Tandi and have a bit of fun, I think you have every right at this point. Otherwise, it is probably best to bring Ruthgar to find Amal and Felix.

@Ornstein did you ever redo your post?

@Felicantus Been a while since I've heard from you. Still around?

Working on a new one :P

Reactions: Peregrine
Working on a new GM post. Anyone who wants to get in a post before the next part of the plot begins should do so before Sunday evening!

Okay, I'll have to post for Ruthgar soon.

Reactions: Peregrine
@Peregrine yes, I am in fact still around! But, seeing as this place had died down so much, I kept myself busy with other things like school, work and taking a quick holiday to Canterbury and London. ^^ Back now!

@Peregrine

Is it okay if I have Ruthgar break down the gates?

@Felicantus Wonderful! Good to have you back. @Ornstein should have a post for you soon, and once that happens I'll drive you guys towards the next plot point.

@Calamity What gates? You mean the gates around Oak Haven? What are you doing back at Oak Haven? O.o Can no one see I'm trying to drive everyone away from Oak Haven? :D

If you absolutely must, then I'm not going to stop you. But there is no plot within the walls of Oak Haven, unless you want Ruthgar to join Feli's side plot. That, and there will be consequences for breaking this city's last defense against the undead.

Status
Not open for further replies.