Status
Not open for further replies.

[fieldbox="Neith, green"]

Character: Madame Neith Acquarone
Area: The Siren's Call (a "Ladies Establishment" downtown)
Interacting with: Her brother and various courtesans
Owner of Other Character: N/A

Neith floated about her huge bathing tub. Dupion silk trailing behind her like an oil slick of purples, blues and black hues. The water felt nice on her scales and tail, her awkward human legs had melted away and she felt at ease in her more natural form.
The warm stone-tile floor was littered with an army of bunny rabbits hopping about merrily and she watched them with mirth. Dauphin let out a disgruntled sigh and shooed away a rabbit which was sniffing at his patent leather shoes. Unlike his sister who looked as though she'd travelled from Renaissance France or perhaps a reinactment group, Dauphin wore a tailored suit that fit the current modern period and looked every bit as expensive as it was.

"Do cheer up my darling brother, scowling makes your scales turn sour" she giggled, slithering out of the large tub, her tail melting away replaced with human legs as water streamed and trailed from her hair and dress. She stumbled and giggled as her land legs returned to her, making a bee-line to her large antique armoire to pull out a new dress to wear as she went about her tasks, fully rehydrated.
"Have you seen the chaos down the street?" Dauphin asked seriously, he never indulged in fun and games as she did.
"No silly. I've been in my bath with my bunnies, well ... my bunnies weren't in the bath the silly little mites can't swim" she laughed, dancing her way to the dressing screen beside the armoire so she could change.
"Have your girls told you anything?" he asked, scooping up the sopping wet ball gown Neith tossed aside as she changed.
"They tell me lots of things, but they don't tell me how to teach bunnies to swim. Cheese?" she reappeared, wearing a sea-green gown with an absurd amount of beading and ruffles. She twisted her coiling hair up into a series of wild plaits and curls, plopping a jewelled headband on her head, noticably more toned down from her usual crowns she liked to dance about in. Dauphin was used to the ritual of course. Being a Madame granted her tremendous wealth because men always needed sex and they were willing to pay and she was willing to provide girls to meet those needs. Something more valuable than sex was secrets, and Neith was also a purveyor of secrets too, not that many would think she had the wit for such a task.
"No thanks" Dauphin replied, ignoring the platter of expensive cheeses on her dresser.
"These ones are from that man with the ghastly moustache" she said, plucking up a piece of cheese that had been shaped into a seashell. "You know the one, he has a beachside villa and says he's outrageously wealthy" she laughed and hurled the piece of cheese out the window. "I'm not quite mad enough to believe him you see. Now, I must go work. Go on, hoppity-hop Dauphin, you have your own things to do and unless you want to become one of my Ladies you are no use to me here"
Dauphin let out a disgruntled sigh and walked out onto the street to see if he could find out anything suspicious.

Neith breezed into the main lobby of her brothel, patrons and her ladies alike smiled at her, bowed their heads respectfully. THe princess act she played was all part of the charm of her establishment. One of her ladies, Odette, hopped up to get Neith a glass of expensive wine. Neith's Ladies were dressed in much less modest ruffled gowns, some of them were scarecely dressed at all, but the mood was that of old French court, but without all the trechery and poisoning.
"Talk to me Odette" Neith said in a hushed voice.
"Theres been some talk of murder, no one has said much of interest yet, just little trickles here and there, the girls and I will pay close attention to anyone that may be of interest to you."
"Good, I want to know more. Hold the fort, I am going walking"
Neith announced, flouncing through the lobby.
"Madame!!!" one of the other girls called, waving frantically after her, she wore a short floaty dress that left little to the imagination and revealed plenty of her ample bosom. "You shouldn't go out alone, let me come with you"
"Very well Poppy, I could use the company, do walk with me"

[/fieldbox]

((let me know if anything needs to be tweaked!!))

Character: Osena
Area: Park
Interacting with: Lucian, Richard White, Derek ????
Owner of other character: @LuckycoolHawk9

"....Hm." Osena frowned a bit, crossing her legs, before sighing "Well, Callie would be there for obvious reasons, I'm not entirely surprised. As for the others....I don't know them. I don't really care much about them either way." She then smiled in the direction of Derek "But it's good to know. Ah, also, the man you mentioned wouldn't get much from my wallet anyway; I only have a dollar in there. He's been trying for a while, I decided not to bring much with me." She chuckled "I'll just continue doing it til he just leaves. Hopefully that works."

Character:Derek, Richard White, Lucian Ward
Interacting with: Osena
Owner of other character: @TragicTrees

Derek knew that his aunt was there to feed,as she needed the chaos to not fade. He wondered if he had any cousins, but he wasn't about to ask his mother that question. He smirked as he was happy that the man was gone as his scent was gone. He looked at his mother. " So, what can you tell me about Callie?" He asked, as he didn't know much about his aunt and he was curious. He noticed that the conservationist was listening, but he didn't mind. He had been eavesdropping at the crime scene at him anyway. He took a deep breath too as he was waited for the answer.

Character: Dmitry
Area: Park > Personal Apartments
Interacting With: ---
Owner Of Other Character: ---

Dmitry was heading back after musician conference, he was slightly happy. Smile on his thin lips made face quite goofy, so he didn't look like expensive musician-for-hire.
Dmitry walked inside building, in which his apartments were located. He gave a woman, sitting in hall, a bright smile, walking to elevator. Elevator doors opened, as tall boy rushed in, pressing button, with bright marking on it -
"9"
Dmitry walked out of the elevator, appearing to be next to his door. He took out key, opening door, and crushing inside.
-Ah, good to be back home...-
He said, closing door with slight movement of his hand:
Right following movement of his hand, wind suddenly blown from his hand, pushing door out, and closing it.
After closing door, he walked to it, locking it, and starting to undress. He took off blazer, appearing to be in black jeans, and formal white shirt.
-Shall I take a bath? Nah, I'm tired as hell, gonna go sleep-
He spoke with himself, afterwards, walking to bedroom.

Character: Osena
Interacting with: Lucian, Derek ????
Owner of other character: @LuckycoolHawk9

Osena paused a moment, chewing on her lower lip, before shrugging a little "Well, there isn't much to tell about her. She's my twin, she's your aunt. She hangs around the city. Ah.....there isn't much TO her. She goes to every crime scene, really." She thought a bit more, before going on "Oh! She doesn't like hunters much at all, since she can't do much magic anymore because of them. Normal humans she just doesn't care about, but hunters? She despises them. Though, she's still able to enchant objects, and she doesn't even need to do that much, so I don't know what she's complaining about to be honest.''

Character: Derek ?????
Interacting with: Osena

Derek looked at his mother and noticed that she was chewing on her bottom lip and wondered what she meant that there wasn't too much to her. He would have to keep an eye out for his aunt whenever he investigated the next crime scene too. He wondered if they would ever find the last murderer. He made a mental note to remember that she hated hunters when anyone asked him to tell between his mother and aunt. " Well, I guess she is disappointed that she lost her powers," he said. He decided to ask her the question he asked her for a long time now that he felt they were alone. " How did you and dad meet?" He asked.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Event 2[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Half Off Prices, Half Off Limbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]10:00 AM, June 18th, 2016[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weather: Sunny[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]WARNING: Blood and Gore ahead; not too much, but this is simply to tell you what's coming.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
bloodstain-fight.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Jeremy! God, I've been waiting here forever. Do you have the keys?" A young woman calls from the front of a store, or what is soon to be one. Her long blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail, and her eyes are trained on a man who is approaching. She seems rather impatient, foot tapping against the pavement rhythmically, arms crossed across her chest, but less for comfort and more to show how annoyed she is.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This woman is [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Molly Keys[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. She's not famous or anything. She's simply [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]a woman trying to get a store up and running[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. The man walking towards her is[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Jeremy Howards[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]head of construction[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] of the store. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]They had recently started painting the walls of the main room[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]the security cameras were put on the previous morning[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] to check and see if they worked. Some [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]shelves are up, as well as cabinets behind the counter [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]that had been put in. To put this all together, the workers practically worked all day, though some had to come and go, so [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]they were given keys to enter the building[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] whenever. Molly, funnily enough, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]had lost her own set[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], which was why she was waiting for Jeremy in the first place.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jeremy, a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]scrawny man that didn't look like he could actually do much construction[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], walked up to her, holding up the keys so she could see them. He waved them around a bit, making the metal clank together "Yea, yea. Right here, calm down Miss Keys. You'll get to see how everything's going in a second." He said, walking past her to the door, which had its windows blocked by black paper. He unlocked it, and opened the door, holding it for Molly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The walls were painted a nice shade of red, and everything was neat and tidy. The main area of the room had no shelves yet, but [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]by the counter there were 2 unlocked cabinets and 3 shelves[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], as well as a cash register. The floors had been covered in hard tiles, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]while the ceiling sported acoustical ceiling tiles[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and, all the way in the back,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] an unlocked door led to another room[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] for staff. Off to the side, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]another locked door led to the security room, where you could view the cameras[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Overall, it looked rather nice, and Molly seemed impressed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Or, she did seem impressed, until she spotted [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]a splotch of red on the ceiling[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. With a frown, she walked towards it "Jeremy, did you paint the CEILING, too? I didn't want the ceiling, you don't paint those tiles, and-eugh!" She exclaimed, backing up from some[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] that had dripped onto the floor[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "You made a mess over here, too. It's a rather large mistake, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]you painted a lot of tiles over here[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jeremy approached from behind her, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]seeming confused himself[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. "We didn't paint anything over he-", he began, but was cut off [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]as the tiles mentioned fell from the ceiling[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], falling onto the floor,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] along with a body on top of them[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Molly let out a short scream, stumbling back from it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The puddle that had begun with drips on the floor tiles grew. The man, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]who looked like he was mauled by a rabid animal[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], had shredded clothes, as if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]they were ripped by claws[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. His throat was torn out, which [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]seemed to be the cause of death[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and he was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]missing both an arm and a leg, on opposing sides[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. They [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]looked like they had been torn off[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], indicating [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]there was a struggle[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], but [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]nothing in the main room seemed to be overturned[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Next to the man [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]was a gun and a bloody knife[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and it could be assumed[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] they were his[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. The[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] back of his head was bloody[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]it looked like he was hit with a blunt object[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh my god, oh my god, what the hell?" Molly was panicking, and, though he would never admit it, Jeremy was too. "What if the person that did this is still here? What if the thing that did this is in the building? Jeremy, do something!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jeremy grimaced, reaching into his tool belt, and took out a wrench. He walked over to the back door, which was almost [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]directly behind the body[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]was slightly ajar[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. He figured that if the thing wasn't in here, it would be in there, and he should check before Molly started to freak out more.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The door, once pushed open, revealed the[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] back room to be a mess[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. There was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]blood covering the floor[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. There were [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]flipped tables and things thrown around[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], as well as [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]bullet holes in various objects[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. One of the cabinets, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]made of metal[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], looked like there was [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]something thrown into it[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], as there was[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] a large dent in it[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Only minutes after, police flooded the scene.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]_-_[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]INFORMATION FROM THE TOP STORY:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Molly Keys is the owner of this new shop.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Jeremy Howards runs construction.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-The walls were recently painted and the security cameras were turned on.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-There is a counter, along with 3 shelves and 2 cabinets.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-All construction workers have keys to the building.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Molly lost her keys.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Jeremy is NOT physically strong.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-The ceiling tiles can easily be moved and put back, as they are the sort in most stores.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-There are 3 rooms; the main room, the staff room, and the room with the security cameras, which is locked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-The body was stored in the ceiling. This probably means it was done by a strong person.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Blood is on the floor below the body; this probably means it was done recently, since it wasn't dry. Earlier in the day, though, the door was locked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Body looked like it was mauled by an animal, with claw marks.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Throat being ripped out is the main cause of death.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-The man was hit with a blunt object first.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Limbs were torn off; done by a strong animal. Indicates struggle, but the main room is neat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Man had a knife and gun.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-The door to the staff room was ajar.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Back room looks like there was a fight.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-The cabinet is dented; another indicator that the thing that did it was strong.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though you got these, there are still hidden clues around the scene, as well as people to question![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]THINGS TO LOOK AT:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check the cabinets and behind the counter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check the body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check the back room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Check in the ceiling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Try to enter the security room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-One man is standing by a panel; he seems to be the forensic scientist. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Another man is near the body. He seems to be touching a lot of stuff.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Cyril is in the building, poking at random things, his dog by his side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Callie is in front of the store, watching from afar.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-Molly Keys is near the counter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Jeremy Howards is sitting in a chair near a corner.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-One of the construction workers is leaning on a wall near the security room.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]STARTING HINTS AND CLUES:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Historic/Mythological French Beasts[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]All construction workers have their own toolsets, with their own tools.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]THINGS TO NOTE:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hey! Welcome to the second event of Eyeris, and hopefully a overall better experience. Look! It's longer! Damn. That's good. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Anyway, this is very, very, very solvable. You have all the resources you need, all the people you need, all the time you need. So, have a blast! If you all decide not to solve it, that's cool, I'll tell you what went down. But otherwise, yea! Nothing to it but to do it, kids.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sorry for free time being so short. It'll be a lot longer next time around.[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Ezikeel
Character: Derek ?????, Theodore Dragonheart, Richard White
Area: Crime Scene 2
Interacting with: Callie, Jeremy, Molly

Derek approached the scene very catiously. He spotted his aunt and noticed that she was across the street and he looked around. He decided to approach Molly. " Hi, I'm Derek. I was just curious to what you can tell me about this shop and yourself," he said to her.

Richard decided to approach Callie first as she wasn't at the crime scene. " Hello, what exactly are you doing here?" He asked.

Theodore looked at the scene and decided to question Jeremy. " Hi, can you tell me about who had the keys to this place? I'm Theodore," he said.

[fieldbox="Frankie, hotpink, dashed"]Character: Frankie Taggart
Interacting With: Molly Keys
OoOC: @TragicTrees

The crime from the other day was still fresh in Frankie's mind. She'd only gotten a chance to peek around the crime scene after everyone had left, but she was still struck by the profound effect Ms. Wells' death had had on her new little friend from the coffee shop. She was musing over things as she walked across town, and was passing by the site of what was to be a new store, when she noticed the police tape.

"Oh no!" she said, distraught. "Not another 'n... Well, maybe I c'n actually be of help this time 'round. If they'll let me get close, that is."

She approached a woman standing by the counter near the entrance to the store who didn't seem to be police or anything. She was a little cautious, a little timid, because she wasn't sure if she was going to get run off or not.

"Uh, 'scuze me, ma'am. What happened here? Is everybody okay? Are you okay?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ian, orange, dashed"]Character: Ian Stark
Interacting With: Cyril Haverford

Ian, thief that he was, had had his eyes on the new store being built for quite a while. Unfortunately, there had been construction workers in the area pretty much day and night (at least the times he'd been around to case the place) and he couldn't get an idea of what there was to make off with or where it would be in the place, so he'd all but given up on it. However, today he'd heard it down the grapevine that some shit had gone down there overnight, and the place was swarming with police, media, and randos off the street. So, basically, if he wanted a chance to get in there and check the place out before opening day, this was his chance.

He put on his best 'I'm not suspicious, please don't question me' outfit, (specifically his favorite jeans and a nice, bright, casual t-shirt) and headed over, doing his best to look surprised by all the officers and police tape all over the place. Doing his best to seem like an average rubbernecker, he poked his head in and gave the place a good once over before casually striding in. There was a guy with a dog wandering around who didn't seem to be there in any official capacity, who looked like he might have at least a vague idea of what was going on, so Ian headed over to him, giving the dog a wide berth until he determined whether it was friendly or not.

"Uh, hey!" he said, trying to sound cheerful. "You look like someone who knows what he's about, so, uh, do you have any idea what happened? I've been looking forward to this place opening up, so when I saw the police tape I got a little worried. Is everything okay?"[/fieldbox]

Character: Molly Keys
Interacting With: Frankie, Derek
OoOC: @Ezikeel @LuckycoolHawk9

Molly stood there for a moment, gazing at the two people before turning to Frankie and smiling tiredly "I'm fine, thank you. The man they found inside.....well, he isn't." She said, crossing her arms over her chest "It's a bit nerve wracking, but no one else seems hurt. Which is good. After finding him, I was worried. I haven't heard much since that point, though, so I don't know if there was someone in the cupboards. At this point, I don't think I'd be shocked."

Then, she looked at Derek, frowning "Look, you don't look like a cop. I don't feel like talking about it. I just saw some guy fall from the ceiling, I'm not about to just....just....spew up my life story! Besides, I've got NOTHING to do with this."

Character: Callie
Interacting With: Richard White
OoOC: @LuckycoolHawk9

"Watching." Callie replied flippantly "What else would I be doing? Prancing around near a body?" She glanced towards him "Why? Got something against civilians spectating? It ain't illegal, you know. If it were, I'd be elsewhere."

Character: Jeremy Howards
Interacting With: Theodore Dragonheart

Jeremy raised an eyebrow, running a hand through his hair "....Just me, Molly, and the boys. That's it." He answered, eyes flickering around the area "Why? You with the police? I think they asked me that one already."

Character: Cyril Haverford
Interacting With: Ian Stark
OoOC: @Ezikeel

Cyril grinned, and the dog, who had noticed the stranger, padded right over to Ian, barking. It didn't seem threatening, though Cyril did pull on the chain, saying a chiding "Rufus! Sit." To the dog. The dog complied, tongue lolling out of the mouth as he stared upward at the two humans. Then, Cyril turned his own attention to Ian, placing of of his hands on his hips in a relaxed manner, a little odd since he was near a body.

"Hey! Yea, some guy died, nasty stuff. Fell out of the ceiling, can you believe it? Throat torn out and everythin'. He jabbed a thumb back to gesture at the scene "Bashed in the head too. Missing limbs. The whole shabang! Right after the whole bookshop incident, that's a shame. But hey, can't live a day without something this exciting happening around here, am I right? I am."

• Love
Reactions: Ezikeel
Character: Derek ???, Richard White, Theodore Dragonheart
Interacting with: Molly Keys, Callie, Jeremy Howard

Derek sighed as he hated it when people brought up the cop angle, it was impossible for him to lie." Then you shouldn't mind talking to me, I am a young investigator and just wanted to know what you saw," he honestly said. He didn't know her name though.

Richard looked at her. " Well, there is nothing illegal about watching, so I guess I can leave you be," he said. Despite being told to tuck the mermaid tear, Richard had forgotten the advice and it was sticking out and was in plain sight for the goddess.

Theodore made a quick mental note that there were only so many people with the key.He needed to know how many of the boys were in possession. " Me, I'm just a private investigator," he said, lying. " How many men do you have working for you?

Area: Personal apartments > Crime scene 2
Interacting With: Derek
Owner Of Other Character: @LuckycoolHawk9

Dmitry woke up early today, feeling good after quiet night. He got up, taking on his casual 'Excuse me sir, how to get to the theater?' outfit, and walked out. Sun was shining, and everything was good... Until he noticed a police car, driving somewhere very fast.
-... What that supposed to mean?-
He lightly waved his hands, powerful blast of wind throwing him up to the roof of nearest 4 level building, as he watched car stopping near some sort of shop building, already overloaded with police cars.
-Hm... Wonder what's there-
He simply jumped off building, floating in air much longer than an average human would be. He lightly levitated above several buildings, gently landing near store. He looked around, noticing similar figure... Wait, it can't be...
-Derek?-
His tone of voice, was rather "Oh wow, ho ho, good friend!" Than "ERMAHGADYOURHERE!111!", he walked closer.
-It's nice to see you and everything - do you know what happened here?-
Dmitry was quite surprised by appearing of his friend, but he smiled, trying to keep up a good conversation.

[fieldbox="Frankie, hotpink, dashed"]Character: Frankie Taggart
Interacting With: Molly Keys

"Somebody's gotta do something about the crime in this city. We can't keep lettin' innocent people get hurt like this..." Frankie shook her head sadly and sighed. "D'ya mind if I take a look aroun'? It's your shop, ain't it, miss? If there's anything I can do, or anything I can find that other people've missed... I just wanna do my part to help, yanno?"[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Ian, orange, dashed"]Character: Ian Stark
Interacting With: Cyril Haverford, Rufus

Ian was a little bit put off by Cyril's exuberant personality. He didn't like people very much on a good day, let alone people who were so... extra. Nevertheless, he put on a friendly face for the purposes of the conversation; he could always grumble about it later. "Yeah, you're definitely right. So, uh, you said your dog's name is Rufus...?" He kneeled down to the large dog's level and slowly put out his hand to be sniffed. "Hi there, Rufus. Are you a good dog?"[/fieldbox]

Character: Derek
Area: Crime scene 2
Interacting With: Dmitry
Owner Of Other Character: @WitchcraftIsScience

Derek tilted his head when someone called his name.
Very few people knew his name or for that matter was considered his good friend as he would put. Only one person fit that description.
" Someone died here," he said, as he wasn't getting much out of the woman.
He paused and thought what to say next to his friend except that he needed to get more information. Perhaps someone else knew stuff.

Character: Molly Keys
Interacting With: Frankie

"Yes, it's my shop." Molly confirmed, nodding, before sighing a little and running a hand through her hair "Though it doesn't seem like it right now, it's over run with investigators. You could look, if you like. If you want to get into some of the cabinets and other rooms, though, you'll have to ask Jeremy or Reginald. I lost my set, so.....I can't help with that. I'm not even sure if they'll allow you to touch anything, to be honest. Though, they seem lax about the whole 'someone died here' thing, so I wouldn't be too shocked if they allowed you to touch stuff."

Character: Callie
Interacting With: Richard White

"Even if it were illegal, I don't think you're one to speak, hm?" Callie said, nodding her head in the direction of the tear "Peddling off something like that is a bit frowned upon. Actually, peddling off stuff in general that's magic is. But, yes, do leave me to watch. It's not interesting at the moment, but I'm SURE it'll get better soon enough." She flashed a smile at him, before turning her attention back to the scene.

Character: Jeremy Howards

Jeremy shrugged lamely "I don't own the company. I don't know." He replied "I'm just here for supervision, and taking into account that some of the people who got keys got them just in case and aren't actually on the job yet, I can't give an exact number here." He pursed his lips "Look, you'd get a better estimate from Reginald. He's one of the workers, standing over by the security room."

Character: Cyril Haverford
Interacting With: Ian Stark

The dog, which look more like a black wolf than some breed you could find at a pet store, leaned forward to sniff Ian's hand. Then, it visibly brightened at the prospect of a new human. Its tail thumped against the ground and it barked, before going and trying to lick Ian's face. Cyril pulled him back, though, snorting a bit in amusement.

"Jeez. Yea, I wouldn't get too close to Rufus, he likes to get close and personal with people. Doubt you want dog saliva on your face." He said, though leaning down himself to scratch behind the dog's ear "Now! What's got you so interested in the scene? Just curious?"

Character: Richard White
Interacting With: Callie

Richard was quiet as he didn't argue with that. His other job was worse than watching or being by a murder scene. He probably had indirectly given the few humans those supernatural items. He wasn't sure what she meant by that, but it worried him more than he cared to admit to anyone in public anyway. He bit down on his bottom lip. He decided that his best bet was to question someone else, perhaps the owner.

Character: Theodore Dragonheart
Interacting With: Jeremy Howards

Theodore hated it when he talked to the wrong people, but he at least knew who to talk of. He was raised to be kind by his father too. " Well, thank you for telling me the truth and pointing me to the right person," he said, as he went to approach Reginald and decided how he was going to phrase his question. How would he be certain to not reveal who he worked for when talking to this new suspect?

Area: Personal apartments > Crime scene 2
Interacting With: Derek
Owner Of Other Character: @LuckycoolHawk9

-Oh, poor human who died. Anyways, any more details?-
He asked, looking around, and noticing vulgar policemen, looking incapable of any work, besides moving something. He lightly tapped his foot on the ground, sending low vibrations through building. He felt like... Something was moving, deep inside the building.
-... Wait, I feel something inside that shop-

Character: Reginald Piper

Reginald was a tall man, and definitely muscular. He seemed to still be wearing his uniform, and this probably was due to the fact he wasn't expecting to come in this morning and not work. The other workers, at this point, had head home, showing that the police force had little to no clue what they were doing, or that they simply just didn't care. Either way, he was the only one left. He leaned against the wall next to the security room, watching everyone walk around and look around from afar. Around his waist was his tool belt, and attached to that was his set of keys, so this was quite obviously the person Jeremy had talked about.

Character: Maeyris
Area: street
Interacting with: Neith
Owner: @CaptainObvious

Maeyris walked along the streets of the city just taking in the air. It had been quite empty since the first murder, understandably she supposed. It's not like crime wasn't an every day thing here but it had been particularly grizzly. Nothing compared to the scene she walked into however. She stood at the back of the crowd, green eyes scanning over the ever growing mob that surrounded the yellow police tape. Suddenly interested, Maeyris slid to the front quite easily. She held her robes close to her body so ignorant bystanders wouldn't trample it with their dirty feet. Her eyes scanned the scene and she felt her stomach turn. It was gruesome that's for sure. She did her best to peer into the building. From where she stood she got a clear look at the mangled body. She frowned at it, whatever had done this was angry and very strong. One could even use the term rabid if they were talking of an animal.

Unable to look any longer she slipped away. It was distribute, what beings could do to each other. Maeyris remembered earth before man became 'civilized.' She laughed at the term. There was nothing civilized about this world. They fought and killed and lied and cheated for material goods that would do nothing. Pathetic.

She moved through the streets trying to forget the bloodbath she had seen. She was so lost to herself she didn't see the little ball of grey fur at first. Maeyris stumbled, doing her best to side step the animal. She bent down, lifting the small rabbit into her arms and smiled. At least there were still some good things left on earth.

"Hello dear," she said, fingers moving through its fur. "Where are you from?" She asked rhetorically. She stood and looked at the tag on its diamond collar. Whoever owned the rabbit was well off that's for sure. She smiled at the address knowing exactly who it belonged to.

Maeyris set off to the French style 'Ladies Establishment.' Maeyris went to the front desk, holding the animal lovingly in her arms. "I believe one of Madame Neithe Acquarone's lovely little bunnies escaped."

Reactions: CaptainObvious
Status
Not open for further replies.