Status
Not open for further replies.
Character: Serena Adair
Area: Coffee Shop/Outside Coffee Shop
Interacting with: Adrian "Thorn" Nassar
Owner of Other Character: @Elfie

As people began to file out of the shop, Serena walked around the counter to where Izzy left that one guy's phone...what was his name? Did he even tell her it? Looking around she spotted said man walking out the door. "Crap, hold on!" She thought frantically. All she needed was to be accused as some phone thief. Izzy looked like he was being consoled by that friendly woman with the red hair, so Serena decided he could be left to take care of himself...at least for a few minutes, while she returned some borrowed property. Weaving her way around a few straggling customers, Serena walked out the door and onto the street.
"Where did he go?" she wondered before spying the cocky bastard leaning against the side of the building - he looked like he had been waiting for her!
"Hey, sorry I ran off with your phone like that." She apologized. "I don't think you ever told me your name."

Character: Kael Archer
Area: Crime Scene 1
Interacting with: Richard White, Cyril Haverford
Owner of Other Character: @TragicTrees @LuckycoolHawk9

Great. Another obstacle. Annoyance started to well up within Kael. "Do you need something?" He asked. What a rude person. Who just barges in on conversations like that? Maybe this was just a little too much. Kael didn't know these people, and his gut was telling him that whatever was going on definitely warranted an investigation of his own. It'd probably be safest to talk to Izzy first... Turn back, fill him in... Hell maybe even Serena would be useful.

Kael did what he did best, and did his best to fade into the background. Managing to escape the actual shop, he started back towards the coffee shop, flicking through his phone to make sure he got the pictures he needed.

Character: Adrian Hassar
Area: Outside of Coffee Shop
Interacting with: Serena Adair
Owner of Other Character: @GinjaNinja

He smiled, "Adrian" He removed his hood and gave a little bow to Serena. A cold, icy exterior emanated from the girl and Adrian found it... Enticing. "Besides, I suppose you'd need this back as well?" he removed Serena's phone from his own back pocket and started typing on it as if it was his own. He offered her the phone in exchange for his own. He left Serena's phone on a contact screen that read "Thorn" and he said, "For you? Call me Thorn."

Upon returning her phone he walked past her at a slow pace, towards the bookstore.

Reactions: GinjaNinja
Character: Serena Adair
Area: Outside the Coffee Shop
Interacting with: Adrian "Thorn" Nassar
Owner of Other Character: @Elfie

"...WHAT just happened?" Serena drew a blank as she stared at her phone, now displaying her new "contact" for all to see. She was used to being flirted on. Hell, she had to play the part from time to time in order to get information during hunt...but this guy had a forwardness that left her at a loss for words. Like hell she would let this guy and his ego get the upper hand.
"Wai...wait a minute!" She turned sharply back to the retreating figure of Adrian, or "Thorn" as he preferred to be called. This guy knew something about what was happening in the city. Serena also knew he was baiting her with his actions, wanting to rile her up...but she was not going to let him just walk away from her. Narrowing her eyes and giving her best snarl, she decided to drop the whole innocent act. This guy was not going to fall for any mask she put up.
"What was that whole talk of 'adventure' back there? You waltz up to me like you know me, show me a murder scene like it's all fun and games...just what are you playing at?"
She straightened herself to her full height, brown eyes locked on green in a challenge. Folding her arms across her chest and quirking an eyebrow, Serena waited for what the arrogant man would say next.

• Love
Reactions: Ezikeel
Character: Cyril Haverford
Interacting with: Richard White
Owner of Other Character: @LuckycoolHawk9

Cyril perked up "Oh? Well, aren't you a ball of sunshine, darling? Maybe if I was talking so loudly, you should've just eavesdropped, I don't apprieciate being interrupted." He said, crossing his arms and shrugging with a smile "And now that Kale is gone, I'm not inclined to tell you anything. As you said, life isn't fair, right? Right!" He then performed a mock bow "And with that, I say adieu. I will leave you with one thing, since I'm feel'n nice today: Olivia Wells has been dead for weeks already."

And, with this, Cyril went to saunter off, bored with the prospect of dealing with such an annoying person. After all, he had come for fun, not for some guy to act all high and mighty around him. That was just disgusting! He hopped over the barrier once more, next to Nina, who was flipping through her phone.

!!!MAJOR CLUE!!!
-Olivia Wells, apparently, has been dead for weeks, and Cyril knows something about it.

• Love
Character: Richard White, Theodore Dragonheart
Interacting with: Cyril Haverford, Maisy Anders, Nina Reeves
Owner of Other Character: @TragicTrees

Richard hated people like Cyril, but he did give him a useful peace of information. He had told him that Olivia Wells had been dead for weeks now. Perhaps someone in the store who either was a frequent customer or worked there might have noticed the changes in Ms. Well. He entered the crime scene and decided to offer an ice breaker as he talked to the girl behind the counter. " Hi, I'm Richard White. What would your name be?" He asked her, sounding sincere. He decided to ask the next question catiously. " I assume you work here, has your boss been acting strange in the last few weeks?"

Theodore was very catious as he went over to Nina. " Hi," he said, as he looked at the two of them when he said to this. He wasn't sure what to ask, but he had a feeling that this man might be more friendly if he wasn't interpretted and he started to talk to his friends instead of him. He stared at the ground, hoping to get an answer.

Character: Le'Etania
Area: Crime scene 1
Interacting with: ??? (Odd lady standing off to the side)
Owner of other character: @TragicTrees

Le'Etania rarely, if ever, did field work. Ellis wasn't the only one with mountains of paperwork to complete and overtime hours to set in. Well, maybe she took on some of his paperwork once in a while. But if anyone suspected, she would cover it up quite quickly. Didn't need anyone thinking she was actually attempting to be anything other than a sneaky arse, now did she? She didn't even know if Ellis knew about it, honestly. Poor thing was completely swamped in things to do. He really should hire more employees, it might do him good.
Still, too many people were on leave today, and Le'Etania found herself at the crime scene, watching people scramble about. Some were arguing, others were investigating. Cyril was being an absolute ass to some people, as per usual. That wasn't something she wanted to interfere with.
With a frown, she noticed something most seemed to have completely ignored in their hunt to find what was wrong at this murder scene (was it a murder? she didn't know entirely. She wouldn't know what had happened without more details really, and she had been absolutely lazy in collecting them until now.). A woman was standing off to the side, surprisingly calm and almost slightly disinterested by the entire scene. Why would she even hang around here?
What had Ellis said last time? Try not to completely offend the person you're questioning, they're not going to answer your questions if you do. Something like that. Le'Etania had been busy pretending not to pay too much attention, honestly. But she may as well take his advice.
She walked up to the woman, putting on her best professional airs. She was a good actor, so it never gave her any trouble. Really, as long as conversation didn't turn casual, she didnt have much of a problem.
"Hello, Ma'am? I was wondering if you knew anything about the crime, or crime scene, that might be beneficial to the investigation? If not, I'd like to ask you to clear out for now. There are enough people around as is."

Character: Maisy Anders
Interacting with: Richard White

".....Masiy Anders." The woman replied, leaning on the counter top and raising an eyebrow "And no. I didn't talk to her often, I just did my job. If there was anything that would really stand out, I would have seen it, though. However, nothing did." She nodded her head toward the body "If you're saying that's some sort of impostor, they're rather talented. No one brought anything up about her being strange, so I'm assuming that she seemed normal to everyone else."

Character(s): Nina Reevis, Cyril Haverford
Interacting with: Theodore Dragonheart

Nina glanced over, before raising a hand in a lame wave "Hey." She greeted. Cyril didn't bother to glanced over. Rather, he leaned against the barrier, stretching out his arms a bit. He was done with people investigating crime scenes for the day; it had gotten boring, and he didn't want to stick around if he were entirely honest. He wanted excitement and fun, not dull people doing dull things. He could compare this investigating to watching paint dry, because it was moving horribly slow. He wished they'd just get on with it already.

He completely ignored the presence of Theodore, turning to Nina and nudging her with his hand "Hey. Hey. Lets go elsewhere, this place is horrible. Swarming with pesky people. I want to do something fun." He said, though it was almost in a whining tone.

Nina groaned "Christ, you're like a child. Give me a moment!" She looked at Theodore, pausing, before saying "Do you....need something? Or no? Cus' I'm hightailing it out of here with the baby here, so I need to know, like, sooner rather than later."

Character: Callie
Interacting with: Le'Etania
Owner of other character: @knightknight

The woman had long black hair, pulled into a messy braid. Her outfit was rather disorderly, with a off-shoulder dark blue sweater and a pair of black shorts, as if she couldn't decide what the temperature outside would permit her to wear. She only glanced over at Le'Etania for a moment, before grinning lazily and looking back at the scene. She made no effort to leave. Instead, she began to talk.

"Mm, no. I don't know anything about this. I just find it interesting, so I think I'll just...stay here. It's a public place still, yea?" She said, shrugging a bit "Trust me, trust me, I won't be in your way."

!!New Information!!
-You've met 'Callie', a New suspect.
-'Callie's informant is Osena

Area: crime scene 1
Interacting with: Callie

"I'm terrible at trusting people who stand outside of murder scenes they know nothing about and find it interesting." She said with a shrug. Good actor she may be, but she wasn't great at holding her tongue. "Do you pass through here often?"
She didn't see why the woman would be around here unless she had someplace she was headed towards, and the path happened to cross through here, if she really knew nothing about the situation. And if she had someplace to be, then why was she standing around here and watching the scene? Honestly, either she was looking at this wrong or this woman was lying, and either situation needed correcting if she was going to get back to her nice comfy workspace and out of the field. And if she had to do this, she wanted to do it right. Or at least right enough.

"That sounds like a bad pick-up line." She replied, snorting a bit in amusement "Really, though. I'm not here to stab anyone else, you can ease up a bit. My sister called me up here." She sighed, before holding out a hand "My name's Callie. Or, well, it's my nickname. I'm here because I need to be. Mm, you wouldn't happen to work for C.H.I, would you? I'm curious, you don't LOOK like an officer to me." She studied Le'Etania for a moment, seeming to be trying to gauge who she was.

"That was a completely legit, non-pickup line question. Just saying." She said, raising one finger. "Statement number one. Statement number two-" she lifted another- "Knowing about the first person you stabbed sounds interesting, actually. Three, " another finger "Nice nickname. Four," we get the gist of the finger thing i think. "Why do you need to be here? And five-" thats a whole hand now, folks "I'm an abnormally curious person. What do you think?"

• Love

"One: I figured as much, the wording was odd though." Callie replied, counting in an almost mocking way, as Le'Etania just had "Two: I was referring to the murders recently, I'm not a fan of getting messy. Sorry to disappoint, I rather like the blood on other people's hands instead of my own." She flashed a smile, leaning on the barrier as she looked at Le'Etania. She hadn't bothered to count on her hands like the other woman "Three: Thank you. My real one isn't half as pleasant. Oh, and I'll go for five next, because I don't want to answer four right away. Five: I'll take that as a yes, you people are always nosy. Always up in other people's business, do you ever stop?"

She took a moment to yawn, using one hand to cover her mouth, before crossing her arms across her chest "And four. I'm feeding. Which sounds primitive, but I guess that's the way I ought to describe it, yea? This is a chaos hot-spot, and that's what I take energy from, so here I am." She nodded her head toward the scene "See? Lots of people confused and panicked. It's where I have to be near."

Area: crime scene 1

"I'm a fan of other people's business, so sue me. And you... damn, you're right, feed sounds primitive. I'll look up another word for it later. You feed on chaos?" She frowned. "I'm not up to date on species theory. Mind telling me what you are? Unless me asking is impolite, someone will probably have my hide for being rude during 'investigation' and such, much as I'd like to be. If you're not involved in this, oh well, but I'd like to know just in case." Le'Etania was probably going to do a quick round around the crime scene after she wrapped up this chat, then go back and record whatever may seem important.

Character: Mad Dog, Nikolai Luzchezke
Area: Full Moon Bar
Interacting With: Whoever so chooses to be in the bar

"Mad Dog!" exclaimed the pale shifty looking man as he and several pale others entered the Full Moon. These men all wore similar clothing, dark suits with purple additions, sunglasses too. The bar fell into a hushed buzz. From the back Nikolai could smell the dead flesh of vampires, and the lack of noise didnt make him any less anxious. He lifted the small crate of Smirnoff and entered back behind the bar. The one who spoke had the most distinct features, his hair was non existent and in place of it was a mohawk of tattoos that ran down his spine. Instead of normal cuspid teeth he had two chrome implants, sharp enough to cut paper with. The men at his sides all looked identical, buzz cut hair, sunglasses, and the same decrepit pale complexion. The burly man that the unique one was speaking too was leaning over a pool table in the dark of the bar, lining up his shot. He pulled the cue stick back and slammed it forward, knocking the cue ball into play. Mad Dog leaned up and ran a hand through his scraggly black locks.

"Who the hell are you 'sposed to be?" Mad Dog grunted dully, "I dont think nobody here ordered any male strippers..."

The bar echoed with laughter and the pale tattooed man rolled his shoulders, he walked up to the pool table coolly. Some of the men around Mad Dog got uneasy and put hands on knife handles or reached behind their backs for their pistols. The men in black and purple reached into their coat pockets but no one drew.

"I've got your payment, from Mr.Degan... for that little hunt you mutts went on." The tattooed man smiled broadly, exposing his flashy teeth. He set a thick silver briefcase on the pool table and slid it across the felt to Mad Dog. The werewolf alpha slammed his hand down on the case before it could reach all the way across. His claws digging into the thin metal, he turned it back around and leaned forward before pushing it back across the table.

"How about you open it, eh blood sucker?" Mad Dogs eyes were shifted to a bright yellow, his irises shrunk and his pupils enlarged. A low growl escaping his mouth. From behind the bar Nikolai grabbed a small 12 gauge shotgun, he didnt aim it but he held his finger on the trigger and readied to fire if things got heated. The vampire flipped open the notches and then turned the case around. Mad Dogs face lit up like he'd just seen a case of one million dollars. Mad dog closed the case and handed it to one of the men on his left. The man quickly walked it back and looked at Nikolai waiting for approval to take it into the back. Nikolai nodded and the man took the case into the back, where the fridges and kitchen were. Nikolai stayed and watched as Mad Dog walked around the table and shook hands with the flashy vampire. The crew of pale tailored men exited the bar and the regular ruckus began again. Nikolai happily set the shotgun back in it's place under the bar and adjourned to the back. Mad Dog jogged back and excitedly busted through the doors into the kitchen. Four of his men followed behind him and they all stood around the case. Nikolai sat a little further back with his arms crossed.

"So it finally came in then?" One of the older members of the club asked.

"Hell yes it did, hunting down that fucking blood they were after payed off real damn well." Said the man who'd carried the case in here. Mad Dog opened the case again and every man took a step forward. These seven men looked down into the case and saw inside 10 packages of A5 Miyazaki Wagyu Boneless Ribeye. Each piece weighing nearly 11lbs. Each package worth $1,200. Mad Dog leaned over the package and took a deep inhale. Mad dog smiled and looked at Nikolai.

"You mind if I lock this up in your freezer? This is probably the most valuable piece of beef in New Narren right now. I'll keep Stix and Tom in the kitchen to guard the door."

One of the shorter men nodded, Stix. He was stocky and clean shaven. The other man Tom was a taller guy, long hair in braids, beard too.

"Yeah, I'll be just upstairs at night. You two can sleep in the bar if you like. How long am I looking after it?" Nikolai said his accent showing slightly, "As much as I love the pack I dont need the bar being a target for theft."

"Only a night or two, and it shouldnt be a problem unless those parasites tell someone we've got it here." Mad Dog replied quickly, "I appreciate it Nicky. We're gonna ride, got a buy from some of those shifter sunsabitches. Keep hunting pup."

"Keep hunting," Nikolai said as the two exchanged a hand shake and brisk hug. The club members except the two guards receded back into the bar to finish of their drinks then took their leave. Nikolai returned to his post at the bar and heard the roar of motorcycles followed by howls. Not the imitation howls that man sometimes attempts but true wolf howls. He chuckled and watched as a pair of attractive young blonds strolled up to the bar asking for something to drink.

Reactions: GinjaNinja

Callie leaned backwards a bit to watch the scene curiously as they spoke, watching everyone scurry about. "Oh, well, I'm not too much. Goddess of Chaos, though 'Goddess' is a title that means little to nothing. I don't have monumental powers. More of a curse than a blessing." She drawled, frowning to herself "But who care? We're in front of a murder scene, isn't that interesting? Not like I don't see those a lot, though. They are happening a lot, aren't they? It's a shame, you think people would be nicer about all of.....this. Murder stuff. It'll just keep going, I bet, and while it's good for me...." She shrugged "Mm. I don't mind humans, but I don't care for them either. It'll be a hassle for you all, though."

Character: Richard White
Interacting with: Maisy Anders

Richard noticed that she had raised her eyebrow and wondered how she could not talk to her boss when she was at work and he took a deep breath. He looked at her for a brief moment though. It seemed that this girl knew nothing and he was getting no further in his case. " Well, I guess I will go then,"he said, as this was one of those cases where there were too little facts and he wasn't about to deal with it. He needed to find something that wasn't a mermaid tear to sell at the pawn shop.

Character(s): Theodore Dragonheart
Interacting with:Nina Reevis, Cyril Haverford

Theodore was happy that his greeting had worked as he had feared that it wouldn't work and he didn't know what was going on either. He needed a plan since he didn't think this far in advance and was a bit dumbfounded as he tried to find the right words. If he was not so uneasy about the hunter, the fact that this murder was puzzling him more than he should. He looked at her and tried to find the words he wanted to say, but they were on the tip on his tongue and he knew that leaving the murder unsolved would be just as bad as leaving a murderer alone.

He did take note that he was being ignored by Cyril and he was a bit shocked that he was being ignored and he could tell the man didn't want to be there and he knew that his time was starting to become limited if he didn't speak up for himself too. He took a deep breath.

" I was wondering if you know anything about the crime scene or anything," he said,as he had gotten nothing about the area and knew nothing about the murder scene or murderer since the body had vanished along with the demon who had been there earlier.

Character: Derek ???, Lucian Ward
Area:Park
Interacting with: Derek ???, Lucian Ward, anyone who wishes to approach
Owner:None

Lucian was circling the park, pickpocketing any one who happened to cross his past failure and his shadow hand was stopped when he was stopped by someone grabbing it." Hey," he said, stepping out of the shadows.

"Well, it would be better if you didn't steal and you wouldn't be in this situation," Derek blankly stated.

Lucian was silent.

Character(s): Nina Reevis, Cyril Haverford
Interacting with: Theodore Dragonheart

Nina paused a moment, appearing to be thinking, before shrugging a bit "Yea. I know some stuff. So does this guy, but he's bein' unhelpful, so I doubt you'll get much out of him." She said, sighing a bit as she handed the leash of the dog to Cyril. Then, she turned her attention back to Theodore "Look, is there anything specifically you wanna know? Cus I'm not too good with explaining stuff, you know? I'll go way off track without a topic of choice." She smiled apologetically "You'd get no answers if I did that, trust me. My train of thought would be gone before you could even begin to piece stuff together."

[BCOLOR=transparent]!!!FREE TIME IS NOW IN SESSION!!![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Due to this event being completely idiotic, free time has begun, with a time skip of 1 day. Sorry for the inconvenience.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]PEOPLE YOU'VE MET SO FAR:[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nina Reevis: Informant for Cyril, murderer of the impostor of Olivia Wells.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cyril Haverford: Leader of a crime group, older brother of Ellis Farrell, crossroads demon, and a suspect.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]'Callie': Goddess of Chaos, and a suspect.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rufus: Hellhound, Cyril's pet, and all around cute dog. Seriously. The only nice one in the bunch so far.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Maisy Anders: Species unknown, works at bookshop, and is a suspect.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]WHO DUNNIT?:[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]God this was such a bullshit event but here it goes![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Olivia Wells was the owner of a bookshop. She made a deal with Cyril Haverford for something unknown, and obviously after, they kept in touch. For unknown reasons, though, Olivia was killed by a Boo Hag, who then masqueraded as her for a few weeks.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Of course, the crossroads demon found out, and sent Nina Reevis, his right hand woman, to go and kill the Boo Hag. This attempt was successful, though Cyril himself still doesn't know why there was a Boo Hag in the first place.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, he might. Who knows, really? With an organized crime ring, and a rivalry between him and his brother Ellis Farrell, the head of C.H.I, he makes a good suspect for the head of Eyeris.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]WHAT NOW?:[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Feel free to interact with other characters, hit up informants, or hit up the suspects themselves. You do what you want til the next event on June 18th at 3:45 PM EST.[/BCOLOR]​

Character: Lucian, Richard White, Derek ????
Area: Park
Interacting with: Osena ????

Richard hadn't found anything in the last day. Perhaps the goddess would have the information on an object that would get him a lot of money. He stopped when he saw someone else was talking to her.

Lucian was skulking by the blind lady. He refused to not get her money, even though he had been caught twice yesterday. It was just a bad day for him yesterday. He was filled with determination.

Derek looked at her and took a deep breath. " Hey, do you want me to describe the scenery for today?" He asked. That was his code to start a conversation and inform her what he had found from the news and around the city. It was also exactly how it sounded to describe the scenery.

Character: Osena
Interacting with: Lucian, Richard White, Derek ????

It was a nice day out. Osena knew that much, even without being able to see. It was hot, but the breeze easily fixed that. The park had people in it, and she could hear birds. Overall, it was relaxing, and she felt better sitting on the park bench than sitting at him. It was also nice to have a person next to her to talk to, especially since it was her son. He was always a help with telling her of happenings in the city.

"Mm, sure." She agreed with a smile, leaning back in her seat with her hands folded in her lap "Go ahead, go ahead. I do want to know, out of curiosity. Its a bit annoying that I can't see it myself, so I'll take the next best thing."

Character: Derek, Richard White, Lucian Ward
Interacting with: Osena

It was a beautiful day outside indeed, but he wasn't about to describe that or he wouldn't, except he saw people watching. A conservationist and the shadow man was still around. " Well, the tress are in bloom, there are two other people here, one in the shadows still trying to steal your wallet, the other a conservationist watching from the distance," he said, as he knew they could hear him and he couldn't be as open with two peepers around. He only knew Lucian was here because his scent was lingering right near his mother.

Lucian growled, not understanding how he had been uncovered and he skulked away from the scene, waiting further away and out of earshot.

Richard watched from a safe distance.

Derek whispered the next bit into his mother's ears. " Olivia Wells was murdered, nobody knows how or why. All that is known that my aunt, a crime lord boss, the bookshop employee and the tattoo aritst was being interviewed by both CSI and for some reason the conservationist watching us well, most of them were interviewed by the conservationist," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.