Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, nah. I enjoy the thrill of not knowing if my plan will work. But, you know, flames normally work on everything...." Serin said as he saw the two large cat-like things walk away. "Strange that they left though, our dragons probably scared 'em off."

Flashing his white teeth, Kylan held his claws up, "I'd imagine they are scared of us...We are absolutely terrifying!"

Pulling out the large dictionary, he rifled through the pages until he found the word for fire. "Quil, would you like me to burn them?"

As the two riders relax they may or may not get a feeling they aren't the reason the cats fled...

If they were to pay attention to their surroundings they'd hear the not so distant sound of iron clad feet pounding on the floor of the forest, crushing leaves and branches as they carried their owners towards the dragons and their riders, and the location of the two cats.

Before long five large kull like creatures would emerge from the dense underbrush. Their skin is green like the deepest and brightest leaves of the forest, though sick and eerie in its shade. Their eyes are large and slanted like an elves and their ears are as well, though their bodies bear the weight and heft of a kull, though not the gigantic mass. They seem to be a smaller version, only more fearsome if that was even possible... Their bodies are all covered in jagged and symmetrical scars and sometimes piercings, though these seemed to be centered around their faces or ears where scars covered their chests, shoulders, and arms. They all carried multiple weapons... Spears, swords, bucklers, lances, and daggers. Some had armor though it was not crafted with any skill at all and most was leather based. One even had the tails of the cat creatures about his waist like a half skirt covering the backs of his legs.

They stopped and looked at the two dragons, and then noticed their riders. One of the creatures immediately rushed forwards and attacked, bellowing out a challenge to the massive dragons and their riders as he charged forwards with a hefty spear with a jagged tip raised high. The other four stayed back, with the one in the cat tail skirt raising his hand, watching.

Acting upon instinct, Serin shouted, "Heritha! " focusing his mind upon his sword. The edge of the sword became harder, sharper, and Kadva prepared to strike. "Kylan, watch my back. If I miss, spit flames!"

"Yes Serin! Let's tears these things to shreads. I'm getting hungry!" Kylan growled loudly as he proudly flashed his claws.

Serin held his sword outstretched, ready to kill the beast...

• Love
Reactions: Lylith
Status
Not open for further replies.