Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, GOT
Snow hangs in the thin, cold air and the sun slides out from behind the lone mountain in front of you as you travel east towards your destination. The rays of light from the sun blind you for a moment as they strike your dragons scales and reflect into your eyes in a dazzling display of color and brilliance. The reflections seem to bounce into the snowflakes around you, casting a glow that mimics your dragons color... You smile as your eyes adjust to the light and catch your first glimpse of Hvitr Haedh as the light illuminates it. The spires before you had previously been dark and indiscernible from the rest of the mountain as you approached, but now that the morning sun was alive and shining on the cold stone you could see the crafted spires and precipices that made up the Riders stronghold. Your new home awaited...

DragonDivider1Cyan_zps1yowjwfr.png

It is your first day and you have just arrived at the academy after a long flight across a huge expanse of salt water, leading you to Hvitr Haedh. Upon your arrival you will be greeted by the eldunari within as their minds reach out to you to sense whether you are friend or foe... They sense your intent and recognize you as a young rider and immediately inform Eragon and Saphira of your presence.

You are guided by the eldunari to a room in the towers which will become yours until you relinquish it, you perish, or you are expelled and renounced as a rider. Your dragon is also left to pick and choose a perch of its liking inside the stronghold which you are free to visit and sleep in if you and your dragon wish.

After you are settled in, a gruff dwarf approaches you and takes your measurements and begins asking you questions of your fighting style and what armor and weaponry you've been trained in as well as how your dragon prefers to fight along side you... Your answers dictate the style of armor you are given as well as the weapon forged for your use until you are given the title of Rider, as well as the sword of a Rider.

From there, you are expected to attend classes every day with your peers. They will work with you and help you to grow as well as challenge you to better yourself. After classes you are free to do as you wish for the remainder of the day, whether it be to study, practice with your chosen weapon, or explore the island which has yet to be named or mapped. You and your dragon are free to do as you wish, except... You are not allowed to cross back over the sea to return to Alagaesia... Not yet.

Happy hunting, Young Riders!

Current known map of the new Island:

Alagaesia2_zpsnd0vsflr.png

Last edited:
"The she-dragon is very much a powerful, and experienced creature. Her, and her rider are truly powerful indeed. Perhaps we will be able to better coordinate once we're finished training with them." grumbled Cull as he sat idly outside of the building. The room that had been assigned to them by Eragon, and Saphira as soon as they had arrived. Cull, one of the larger of the hatched dragons with his massive bulk and towering size, had been given one of the larger areas to go to in order to accommodate that fact. Jacob was in the middle of his own room as he practiced punching against non existent opponents. "I don't really care for them one way or another. Shadeslayer is hardly a man, or an elf anymore. I'm not sure if I trust him. The only reason why we're here is because I can't stand the elves any longer. If given the choice I'd have gone off to train on my own. Bad tutors make for bad students. Only we can really count on each other to carry the day. A sword is not wielded by one's master but by one's own hand. Or at least that's what that idiot elf noble told me when we first got to that damn forest." Jacob said as he carefully jabbed at the thin air in front of him. Sweat fell from his brow as he talked to his dragon. The creature in turn quietly moved itself to alleviate some discomfort. "Mind our thoughts. Those who inhabit this place are wary of treacherous riders. As such they will probably be listening to us constantly. We have no quarrel with them as of yet. However as it stands I would prefer that we not get kicked out." Cull said to Jacob with boredom in his voice. He hungered for a good fight. There were none here he was allowed to fight. And none other prey he could seek out. He needed to stay less he anger the elders. "I don't especially care for anyone of them. I just want to learn what I need to do. Then once we got what we need we're gone. We'll do our duties as rider and dragon when we have to. Then we can retire to some quiet place in the grassy seas and you can hunt while I eek out a life for myself somehow. I know that's not what you want to hear Cull. But I'm not in any hurry to bow to the Varden's idiot leaders, or that bumbling fool from the south. The elves disgust me, and the only place I feel even slightly ok about now is my village and I'm not allowed back with a bloody dragon in tow. You won't fit in there anyway." growled Jacob as he stopped his practice and took a large sip from his water canteen. "Bah such lack of ambition...it's a shame really. But all the same to me I'm sure life won't let you, and by extension I, have an easy life. Our destiny is dictated by the Riders like it or not."

The water beneath Kylan sped past at breakneck speed, as the sun glistened upon his golden scales. A large mountain rose in the distance, the mountain of Hvitr Haedh. Serin knew one of the towers atop the mountain would soon be his...

"Kylan, take us down at the beach. We'll climb our way up to the entrance."

"Very well Serin..." Kylan said, brushing against Serin's consciousness like a soft pillow.

Kylan did a nose dive, then smashed into the water before landing on the soft white sand. Soon enough, the eldurnari brushed against Kylan and Serin's minds, and immediately realized they were friends, Riders-in-training. They alerted Eragon and Saphira, who quickly responded by speaking in Serin and Kylan's minds, welcoming them to the island and introducing themselves. They directed them to the tower, and then told them to meet up with the dwarven blacksmith once they were settled in.

"Oh boy, I will be having much fun in this tower...let's find our lodgings for now...and then we will meet back on the beach."

"Sounds good to me. Meet you in about one or two hours..." Serin said as he walked up the mountain side, conversing with Kylan every so often. Eventually, they found their way into the tower. Kylan picked out a moderately sized room with grass covering the ceiling and a purple crystal for the floor. Kylan found a dark wood post, with soft white feathers for padding. Soon enough, Kylan found himself asleep, completely forgetting of the task to speak with the blacksmith....

Reactions: Lylith
Hvitgaar

The Dwarf frowned as he stormed up the thousands of steps to the top of one of the lofts that the dragons used. It was similar to a group dormitory but for fire breathing lizards. You could fit dozens of dragons per loft, and they'd all have ample room to move around no matter their size. In fact it felt a little empty as of right now with no dragons save one inhibiting the space. But that was fine. Hvitgaar wasn't there to address living space... Not really.

"Ohh when I get mine hands on that ... " It struck him that he didn't actually know what race this Serin fellow was. He knew that Serin was a male, and that his dragon was a very lovely shade of bronze and tan,but other than that, he had no idea who he was.

"Ahh, barzul... " he frowned and muttered to himself as he topped the last few steps and looked out over the great expanse of flat, chiseled stone that lay before him.

Now dawned on him an even bigger realization... He realized, he had no idea which of the dozens of caves he would be in, and they were each over two hundred yards apart!

Last edited:
Soon enough, Serin awoke with a start, then reached out to Kylan's mind. He softly spoke to him, saying, "Hey, wanna go out for a ride? I'll come meet you, just show me where you are."

"Very well my friend. Here I am..." Kylan said as he flashed a picture of the room in which he resided, showing the dwarf, Hvitgaar, prominently.

"Oh crap! That's right, I gotta go get measured. Thanks for reminding me!" Serin said to Kylan as he dashed down the halls to the dragon's loft. The cold stone echoed his footsteps prominently, and he soon found the dragon's loft...

Loudly, Serin shouted across the loft toward Hvitgaar, "Hey, you the dwarf that I'm supposed to meet? I am one of the new Riders!"

Hvitgaar

The dwarf peeked into one of the caves at the bottom level where he didn't have to climb to see inside. He guessed that any dragon worth its flame would be able to hear him and would show the sense to pop its head out and investigate the sounds of his ironclad feet plodding around inside the huge dwelling area. He guessed right, and a head poked out of one of the eyries. Almost as soon as that happened a voice rang out behind him. It wasn't childish or old. It certainly wasn't the voice of an urgal or an elf. It was the voice of a young male human...

Hvitgaar turned his head, and his braided and plaited blonde beard turned with it... The end clinked against his mail hauberk as the ring looped through it touched the metal.

"Hey, you the dwarf that I'm supposed to meet? I am one of the new Riders!"

Hvitgaars frown faded away and he watched the young rider approach. He looked back up at the riders dragon, for it was his, and placed his hand on his breast in a gesture of greeting as he bowed slightly and bunched his brows together as he apologized for waking the dragon.

"Mine apologies jurgen" he said before turning to the rider once again as he closed the distance between himself and the dwarf.

"There is no need to apologize. You have traveled far and much rest was needed to recuperate from your journey. Now you are rested, and now is the time to proceed... "

The dwarf nodded matter-of-factly as he concluded and immediately raised his gnarled left hand to stroke his beard while he looked the young rider over once. He scrutinized the riders form for a second before looking for the riders weaponry. He didn't see any. In fact the rider didn't seem to have any armor other than a thin and travel worn brigandine. It may even have been a simple gambeson with stitched in pieces of metal. The dwarf wasn't certain but he knew it had to be replaced... And this was his job...

"Where is your weapon young rider? And your armor... You must have both of these things before I can outfit you. Please retrieve your things and meet me in my workshop beneath these spires. You can follow these stairs down and you will see my workshop as soon as you reach the bottom most level. There we will outfit you and get you ready for your stay here."

He nodded as a mental image of a suitable kit for the young rider came to mind. It was brilliant, but it would take many knurlan many hours to craft the gear. No, for now the rider would have to use what the dwarf had in his shop waiting.

The dwarves had prepared "blanks" of armor from the leather rigging on the inside of the metal plates, to the sheets of fine metal chain that he had hanging like netting from the ceiling, and the gambesons with fine cloth and padded with the softest feldûnost fur and covered in rivets of hardened steel. All of these could be custom fit to the centimeter for any rider, male, female, dwarf, or urgal that came to join and learn the ways of the riders...

Reactions: Sail
"They are up in my room, I suspected that I'd not need them. But I will come into your shop within the hour. " Serin said with a smile. Serin walked away slowly, breathing in the mountain air that floated throughout the tunnels. He reached out to Kylan, and spoke in his mind, saying, "Find the shop, since I know not where it is. Once I get my stuff, I'll meet you there."

"Very well Serin. I'll go into the dwarf shop, and wait for you." Kylan replied.

Serin wandered the halls a bit until he found his room once again, and thought that he'd want to learn to teleport as soon as he could just to shave off all of the walking that had to be done. He quickly looked his room over, and grabbed his thin metal chest plate, brown leather gloves, and his thin longsword. He deeply breathed, then almost went back to sleep, but was quickly reminded by Kylan that "the short people were waiting".

Serin dashed down the stairs, and using the mental image Kylan had offered, he found his way into the metalworking shop. Metal was strewn around the room, with the smell of smoke and fire. He walked up to Hvitgaar, and said, "I have arrived, with my gear. So, how do we start?"

Hvitgaar

The dwarf nodded as Serin entered his shop. The dragon was already here. His long neck supported his head as it bobbed, blocking one of the entrances from a hall that was meant for bringing in coal and carts of metal and supplies.

"Well first I need to take measurements... " the dwarf lifted a string that was multicolored. It had two metal beads, one at each end. The dwarf placed the string against Serins body at certain places and seemed to mentally note what the string told him. As soon as each measurement was taken, he turned quickly to a clump of leather and took a hammer and a pin and slammed the hammer home, creating a hole along lines and seams marked with charcoal.

Before long the leather was filled with holes, and the dwarf hefted the piece over Serins neck and shoulders and started fastening metal pins through the holes he'd created, taking his strong fingers and bending the pins in place to hold everything together.

"Now... Take your sword and swing as if you were in a fight. Move as if you were riding your dragon, and tell me how the leather fits you."

While the rider performed as instructed, Hvitgaar turned to metal plates and set them out accordingly as he prepared for the next step...

Serin sliced in the air, then stabbed forward. He kicked with one foot, then stabbed downward, as if impaling a tripped enemy. He moved back and forth at extreme speeds, up and down, left and right. "It fits better than any armor I've worn before. Let me make sure of one thing though..." he said.

For a moment, Serin backed up, and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath in, then opened his eyes, as he shouted, " Sé freohr tathur!", making sure he didn't actually use his magic, and stabbed into the ground. "Yeah, it's perfect. I'll stand here and await for the next part, whatever may follow." Serin said with a smile.

"Remember, after this, we fly. I'd like to get a bit of knowledge on this island. So we can pull some jokes later." Kylan spoke to Serin, a feeling of laughter following.

Hvitgaar
The dwarf took the pins from the young riders armor after he finished flourishing his sword and stabbing it into the stone floor. The dwarf shook his head and the metal ring clinked against his armor as he did so... "Young and impetuous... Just like young knurlan, only not as durable" he thought to himself as he picked up a the main breast plate and fastened it in the same place as the bent pins were that held the leather in place, only this time the pins were buckles.

After the breast plate was fastened Hvitgaar picked up a shoulder guard and looped an attached leather thong through the top of the breast plate, and tied it in place. The top of the shoulderguard was now fastened to the main section of the armor making a seamless connection that although tight, afforded maximum movement.

Hvitgaar copied the process on the other side, and fastened leather bracers to his forearms and then a plate atop those that guarded his arm from his wrists to the side of his elbow. He fastened similar pieces to his shins and thighs, and then belted on leather and metal tassets that protected his midsection and the side and backs of his legs.

"There! Now you are fit for battle... " then he frowned... "But as for your sword, you may want to be more careful with it if it is to last you until you take up your riders sword. Your blade must be taken care of. If you ever need a replacement come to my shop and I will gladly outfit you with mine kins finest works!"

"Thank you sir, for the armor. I will most definitely come back again if my sword breaks." Serin said with a smile.

"Thank you, Hvitgaar, for making my Rider happy. " Kylan spoke into Hvitgaar's mind, giving his thanks.

"Now we ride Kylan!" Serin said as he lept onto his dragon's back, and allowed him to take him out of the mountain, and into the sky. A cold wind blew as Kylan made a dive down the mountain side. They flew around the mountain, speaking of the beauty of the island Eragon and Saphira had picked to be the Riders' home. Kylan glistened in the sunlight, as if a moving beam of light.

"Kylan, let us return to the housing for a time. I wish to meet some of the other Riders."

Quickly, Kylan dove into the entrance to the mountain, and landed, slowly dropping Serin to the floor. Serin began to wander the keep, wanting to explore, as well as to meet some of the various Riders...

Quil & Schiza
selahsue-reason-1-940x300_zpstsjhoijp.jpg

Quilcia Leonna Pilaboo // 24 yo // Human // Dragon: Schiza

Quilicia stood beside Schiza, still slightly shocked that she was standing on the snowy slopes of Hvitr Haedh. It's only been a year since she's learnt about the place and the reason why she was worthy to be there... Nevertheless, Quil's mind still churned with the voices of the masses, the people she's grown to love and respect from her village on Eoam who proclaimed that her claim as a Rider was false. Even after a year's worth of training, and a healthy dragon by her side, they still marked her as a mockery of the very legend of the Riders.

Such a wildling with no gift, now carries the Gedwëy Ignasia? Not so!

Honors like that are not becoming for such a soured child.

Riders are of courage, honor, skill and magic above all others. Quil's only a feather with no wing, a pen with no ink. She's nothing to build a Rider from!

And even as I stand here, they'll still stand in disbelief. So will they. Her doubtful eyes targeted the rooftop of her new home a few miles away from where her and her dragon stood before closing in frustration. Why am I here?

Quil, they are not from your village, they will not treat you the same.

I know, but I still feel wrong, just like when I was at Ellesmera; like I do not belong here.

Schiza playfully pushed her little sister softly with her snout, purring deep from her throat. You should believe my words, not the words of doubt. I did not make a mistake when I chose you. So, there's no mistake that you are here.

Quil smiled at the large amethyst dragon, knowing her words were true. With that confidence, she glanced down towards the buildings once more before climbing back up her friend's back. Well, I might as well continue on, right? Prove their misgivings as false instead. The problem with that is...I have no clue how to do that.

Quil, that's why you have me. I'm the brains of this operation...and the beauty. With delicate; yet, resilient wings, Schiza lifted them high in the air, happy to move again to pump more blood into them for warmth.

That last part can be debatable, ya know, Quil secured herself into her saddle with a chuckle. I'm still a young Rider who has a lot to learn, but we both hold the title of beauty within a beholder. Regardless, I'm so happy that you have my back, Schiza. Thanks.

Silently, the two flew across the sky towards the White Towers, giving clearance by the Eldunari. Landing before the gates, Quil dismounted and walked beside her dragon through the entrance, looking around to find someone to meet them. Instead, another touch to their minds expressed their next step.

Oh, wonderful! Schiza expressed with a shake of her head and flap of her wings. A warm perch and even warmer tidings. I'm worn and in need of a good rest.

You do that then, and I'll see you shortly after.

Quil unpacked her dragon's back before watching her fly away. Taking a deep breath for more courage, she walked across the courtyard to the entrance of the White Towers. Quil removed her warm riding cloak and gloves, folding them over her bags as she did. Then, climbed the stairs as far as she was instructed until she was shown to the door that lead to her room.

She opened the door and gasped at not only its size but also its decor. It was far more than what she was use to. In Eoam, her family lived well, but did not live above their means. This room, with its dark stone walls covered with various furs and tapestries of Riders lore, the heated hearth keeping everything cozy, water basin, thick bedding on a huge bed, and other well made wood furnishings, was far more than she's ever had. There was even a few elaborate throw rugs over the hard wood floors. It wasn't living like a Queen, but to her it was.

"This is MY room?" She dropped her things on a nearby chair and stood at the foot of the bed, climbing up it before falling face first upon the deep layers upon it with a resounding, "YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!" Her small form literally was buried within the furry mounds and hills within seconds.

"OOOooo, this feels so amazing! Fur as soft as Elven silk... It's so surreal!"

It didn't take long before her body and mind slowed enough for her to fall fast asleep. But, no sooner than she did, another touch to her mind cut her enjoyment short. Quil jumped to her feet, still not fully alert, and instantly retrieved a strange set of half moon blades from their housing behind her lower back. Her eyes darted throughout the room slowly but awaking quickly.

"Oh! Oh...did I just..."

You fell asleep, noted a very drowsy growl. And you woke me up! But, all is well with this, for we are being summoned for a fitting.

A fitting for gear and armor? Well, they're not wasting any time preparing us for the inevitable before we're trained fully for it. Returning her blades, she stood and stretched. Grabbing just her cloak this time, Quil left her room, heading down the stairs.

((IF anyone needs conversation, might as well run into Quil as she leaves the towers. They can head to where the fitting is taking place.))

Last edited:
For a moment, Serin considered returning to his room to sleep some more. But no, he reasoned that if he wished to meet others, he should linger near the metal shop. He quickly dashed through the hallways, letting Kylan know of his intentions, and found his way to the area that connected to the metal shop. He sat down on the floor, and tapped a random rhythm on the floor out of boredom.

"Kylan, do any dragons lie near?"

"Ay, a great purple dragon, though I don't know her name or the name of her Rider. She's likely going to get fitted, as we did."

Serin looked across the way, and walked over to the girl, and then bowed. "My name is Serin, and I am a fellow Rider. "

Last edited:
Quil & Schiza

Quicia Leonna Pilaboo // 24 yo // Human // Dragon: Schiza

Rushing outside, the icy air hit Quil square in the face, almost snatching her breath away. She tucked her cloak closer to her cheeks, knowing such a tropical body quickly becomes ill in the tundra; becoming sick now was not an option. Taking a moment to fully experience her new home, Quil began to walk and twirl, looking around her in awe and soaking in the beautiful atmosphere - completely forgetting to maintain awareness as her footsteps wandered her before another Rider who stepped towards her.

Quil turned with a start, only to watch as the Rider bowed like a gentleman before her. Good thing her cloak was over her mouth - made it easier to shut her shocking cry. She relaxed and lowered her cloak to show a friendly grin. When the Rider straighten back up, she had to raise her chin slightly to accommodate for the height difference.

"My name is Serin, and I am a fellow Rider. "

"Nice to make your acquaintance, fellow Rider. I'm Quilcia, but known as Quil. Are you on your way for the fitting as well?"

"It is very nice to make your acquaintance, Quil. I've already been fitted, and let me tell you, Hvitgaar is quite a kind man, at least I believe so." Serin said, smiling.

"Hello, Quil. I am Kylan, the dragon of Serin. Is the purple dragon your dragon?"

"I very much hope you enjoy your fitting, as well as your time here." Serin calmly said as he looked around, smiling.

Quil & Schiza

Quicia Leonna Pilaboo // 24 yo // Human // Dragon: Schiza

"It is very nice to make your acquaintance, Quil. I've already been fitted, and let me tell you, Hvitgaar is quite a kind man, at least I believe so." Serin said, smiling.

"Okay, that's...good to know. I haven't met him yet, but will keep your opinion in mind."

A new voice touched her mind, which only raised a smile upon her face.
"Hello, Quil. I am Kylan, the dragon of Serin. Is the purple dragon your dragon?"

It's very nice to meet you as well, Kylan. And yes, she is my big sister. Her name is...

I can introduce myself, thank you very much. Schiza's thoughts grinned as they reached across to Quil.

Schiz, be nice, Quil responded back before returning her attention to Serin. "Sorry about that. Schiza has this thing about speaking for herself."

"I very much hope you enjoy your fitting, as well as your time here." Serin calmly said as he looked around, smiling.

"Thank you very much.

Schiza approached Kylan where he stood in the dragon's keep with a respectful nod. I am Schiza, Sister-Friend of Quilcia of whom your Rider speaks to. Nice to meet another of our kind. It's been quite a while, hasn't it?

"It has. I believe I've only seen one other dragon,maybe two,and I only spoke to Arya's dragon. But, nice to make your acquaintance Schiza. Where do you two come from? And, have you ever seen a dragon before now?" Kylan spoke to Schiza within her mind.

"Quil, I do believe I am holding you up now from getting fitted. It takes some time, so I shall bid you good day for now. We may speak tomorrow." Serin said calmly as he walked away with a smile. He had met his first Rider for a long time, and felt great happiness from it...

"Kylan, it's time for that flight I said we would go on. Meet me on the coastline, and we'll take off, do some exploring of the north." Serin said, reaching out to Kylan's mind.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you there." Kylan spoke back into Serin's mind.

At breakneck speed, Serin dashed through the halls of Hvitr Haedh, eventually exiting the mountainside. The cool mountain air blew into his face, and he deeply breathed it in. He still relished the beauty of Hvitr Haedh, the power that seemed to emanate from it's beauty. "Kylan, I have a better idea...just be ready. I wanna do something fun..." Serin spoke into Kylan's mind, flashing his idea to him as well.

"Alright, let's do this. I'll try not to let you die." Kylan said with a note of sarcasm being conveyed.

Serin faced the mountain, and stepped right to the edge of the cliff side. He took a deep breath in, through his nose and out his mouth, allowing the frigid air to fill his lungs. "It's now or never..." Serin thought to himself, as he waited for Kylan to prepare. The moment he felt Kylan within one hundred feet, he fell backwards off of the cliffside, spreading his arms out like wings. The wind whistled in his ears, and he laughed. "This is true thrill! This is awesome!" Yet a more troubling thought came to him. What if Kylan failed to pull through? He quickly pushed the idea away, as he fully trusted in his dragon.

And then, he felt the fall abruptly stop, felt the feeling of cool leather beneath his back. "Kylan, that was awesome!" Serin re positioned himself for flying. Soon enough, the familiar terrain of sand and rock, grey and yellow completely disappeared, replaced with an emerald green....

...For the next hour, Serin and Kylan played around, diving dangerously close to the forest, then pulling up at the last second. All to flirt with death. But Serin could not deny that these forests were incredibly dense, and seemed to never end. The only breaks in the landscape were the various hills that littered the forest, yet they were also covered by forests. Thick, green forests.

"Kylan, try to find a place to land us. If you can't land us, we're gonna have to clear out a little place. I need some water, and you'll probably need some food."

"I do feel quite hungry, and having to carry you around for so long isn't helping."

Serin laughed , then began to reason with himself, "It seems that there is wildlife, for Kylan hasn't been hungry since we've gotten here. And, since there is an ocean, there are also likely rivers, yet they are covered by the trees."

Soon enough, Kylan tired of looking for a small clearing, and landed atop a few trees. "Serin, just climb down the tree, find some water. I'll meet back up with you on top of this tree, or a better place if either of us find one. Keep me informed."

Kylan flew off into the sky, uninhibited by the added weight of his Rider. He flew at incredible speeds, forgetting of his hunger simply so that he could play. Serin climbed down the tree, and soon felt the crunch of leaves beneath his feet. The entire forest seemed completely dark, the sun nearly blotted out by the arms of the trees. He walked for a while, the darkness a comforting feeling. Then, a memory came back to him...one of his first with Kylan...

Kylan walked slowly beside of Serin, curiously looking at the wood of the forest. He scratched his paws against it, and seeing that he claws could peel bark, he busied himself with simply defacing trees. Serin laughed, then ran deeper into the forest, asking for Kylan to follow. Kylan heard, but did not respond, instead continuing to peel bark...

Serin suddenly felt the darkness, actually felt it. It felt smothering, reminded him of some darker things in his earlier life...he took a deep breath in, pushing the memories away. He felt within his mind, and tapping upon his small reserve, said "Niana!" A little blue were light appeared, pushing both the darkness and the memories away.

For a while, Serin explored the forest, learning the woods, and eventually finding water,crystal clear water, filled with wildlife. After he finished, he reached out with his mind, explaining all that he had found. For a while after, he looked at individual trees, but found that to be boring, and so he stopped looking at them. They seemed old and very strong, almost giving off a feeling of wisdom. He smiled, then took a deep breath as he dashed through the forest. After he finished exploring, he put out the were light with a simple spell, and immediately felt the darkness again.

He quickly called Kylan down to a nearby tree, and quickly climbed up, both the tree and onto Kylan. And off they went, back to Hvitr Haedh, back to their home. They took a different path, enjoying the sights of the olden, thick trees, of the crystal blue skies. Thus concluded their first exploration, as they landed back at Hvitr Haedh...

Last edited:
  • Useful
As Serin and Kylan explore, they discover the north western corner of the island.

The trees are thick and old here. There is plenty of wildlife and what rivers there are, are lush and clear and full of fish. They all extend to the west and into the sea... There are no lakes where the water pools but there are multiple small bubbling waterfalls where the water pours over the bare rocky surface as the rivers meet the sea.

The game here consists of large deer like animals with swept back horns. There seem to be no predators in the area and these herd animals run free across the area with no fear of predation save for the dragons that now inhabit the area. Though they have no idea what dragons are, there seems to be a deep seated and instinctual fear of them, as with most animals.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.