Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Engel: Fiat Lux

all in all, i like the fact that your char is based off mine in ways of apperance. =3 i like having a mute twin. You could put that trait down in quirks, Ie: is mute and looks like ming's char :P

Alright Bruh, I edited it. How is it? I'm afraid it's not easy to find a pic online that resembles your pic is yeah. ;w;

lol, its Sheogarial. I like it.

Alright! Looking better! But as I said, let's keep things realistic. Let's try a different non-magic-sounding weapon and nix the moon powers. I'm sorry to be so picky, but I swear I have my reasons! You guys are all really creative and awesome, and I hate to make it seem like I'm stifling that. Once we get the parameters set, you guys can go nuts, I promise.

And once we get who is what order settled, then I'll send you guys the info on what Miracles you get. Because Engel totally need miraculous powers, they're just very specific to your order ;)

Wait, I've heard about the magical powers real musicians have when playing their music. If they are trained well enough, they could cause a grown man to tears, why not let her keep the powers of the flute?

That's sentimentality. The things here don't have emotions. It needs to be an actual weapon, I'm afraid.

And done. Is it realistic enough?

Totally down with that, thanks! You're approved!

AW YEAH! Where the RP? :3

theres still someone who has to make their sheet isnt there?

Oh. Well while you do that I'll go sleep. Gnight

^w ^ night Bunneh :P

Yep, still waiting on a sheet or two, I believe. Until then, G'night!

i think the last one was steph.

Consolidated the character sheets to the opening post for ease of reference. Just waiting on Steph and AngryPeanut!

3 people from the Raphiel order? Lol look's like that order is popular ;3

No... still two Rams and one Raph.

Could we do the story without Steph, or perhaps while she's creating her Character. I got super hyped for this story and really want to do it. I don't mean any disrespect to Steph, she's a good friend of mine on here, but still. I really, Really want to do this ^// ^ It's getting me guitty with anticipasion just waiting for it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.