Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Engel: Fiat Lux

Name: Sheogariel

Order: Ramiel

Appearance: blazblue_hazama.jpg

His wings are black, the ferther down twards the tip the fethers slowly fade to a dark green.

Personality: Sheo is a very intelectual person. He's the kind of guy who doesn't care about anyone but him self to a degree that he can stand others, but doesn't deal with them seriesly. He does however help out as best he can around the library, helping thoughs who seek wisdom.

Weapon of choice: Duel-weilded Anglic Daggers. Their handles split in two for a wide grip comfert. The metal used for the blades were smelted personaly by a black smith in the Order of Michael in imported daemon flames as was his request, making both of them the strongest materials of both plains.

Strengths: He is rather smart in the fact that he can point out people's flaws from a mile away. He can use their weakness against them if he needs to, Ie: if they turn on him, he allways has a back up plan ready to go if threatned.

Weaknesses: Sheo is a very proud person, his ego would get the best of him.

Quirks: He enjoys reading in the vast libary of the Order of Ramial's main Headquorters. Most of the time he could be found in the restricted secsion of the readings, studying vast informasion about the multipal types of Daemons that the elders once said to of existed on the plain of humanity long ago. He personaly doesn't believe in such non-sence, but because of imported daemon fire he had to make his daggers with, he begins to think twice and begins to studdy the readings, just to get a better standing on to what might be comming.

Because of his job as Master Librarian Assistant of the Order of Ramiel, he keeps to him self and tries not to let his emosions/ personality interfear with his work.​

Sorry, the reverse. No to the physical gender change, yes to the multiple personality :)

Lol, just got it, Edited that last part of the Char sheat.

I'm going to have to wait until I get to a computer in order to properly communicate what I need to. Please forgive the delay.

its k, i post my character right when you made your post previously. His name is Sheogariel, you can't really miss him. =3

Right, so he's a Uriel, meaning that I'd like to take the Michaelite. I'll get a character up at some point in the near future.

Sweet, I think you'll make a good leader AngryPeanut.

My character is ok right? I can use it as is or do you have some last min changes you want me to make?

My character is ok right? I can use it as is or do you have some last min changes you want me to make?
No, it hasn't been approved Ming. I am at work and unable to get to a computer. Please be patient.

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]: I think its a more mature kagami ^^

The reason why I asked was because i wanted to edit it alittle before you gave it the all go. Sorry for seeming impasient, i'll try to slow down with my posts.

Sooooo have any room for another person? :3

I might change orders, depending on how who picks what. Just thought I point that out. Want to keep stuff equal, y'know?

Completely revamped character. Can't wait to RP!

@ TheGrimBunny: I think we can squeeze in one more!

@ Lady: That's cool, I appreciate the thought. If you have one you want to stake out, go ahead and call it, though!

@ Ming: Please, don't take this the wrong way. But did you read the information in the opening post? This RP is going to be heavy in realism and I would really appreciate it if you would stick to the world model that I have laid out. I don't think that I was very explicit in mentioning the basis in reality, but there you go. I'm looking for short answers to the items in the character sheet, no elaborate histories. Also, the behavior of this character would have caused him to be Purified or killed. Engel are representative tools of the church and emissaries of Heaven; a psychopath isn't what they want sent out into the world and doesn't jive with the tone of the game.

I'm really sorry to be such a killjoy here, the concept is interesting and you can keep the asshole personality, but let's think about things a bit more realistically. I also see that I need to elaborate on a few points, so thank you for bringing these shortcomings on my part to my attention :)

I'm in the Order of Gabriel. If anyone really wants it, I'll change it.

xD I went alittle too strong on the psycopathic level didnt I? Lol.

I'll tone it down again, just a little. I still want a character that causes conflict in the orders within their numbers, give the story a nice kick. Know what imean?

Your character sounds very interesting. I look forward to seeing how you play him out :D

Maybe just a bit! Thank you so much... and conflict is great! You all are mortal after all and have personalities that may or may not clash. Keep in mind though that you're stuck with each other and have to cooperate on some level ;)

All right then, how about that? i edited it and you may have to refreash it twice inorder to see what i did.

Since @Lady of the Dragons called Gabrielite, I would like to be a Raphaelite! I'll work up a character shortly! ^o^ (I'm gonna be a girl this time around, I'm quite envious of Cathetel's boyfriendiels! XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.