Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Engel: Fiat Lux

Yes, I have some things I need to distribute and I'm not quite finished typing them up! We'll start tomorrow night, alright? It's super cool that you guys are so excited about this, and I can't wait to begin either! But I also want to make sure that it's the best it can be- be patient with me, please?

You know, you could lessen the burden and let me help you come up with some of the details of the story you have planned out. It would be less stressfull to you and cut the time in half. It would give me something to do too, my with my non-busy scedual. I promise i wont give the story away and from helping you it will help with my character, seeing how he is from the Ramiel order who can see into the future, I can give limited hints and glimpses of what's to come, or perhaps not if you wish.

All in all, i want to help you if you would let me =]

I really appreciate the offer, it's very very kind. I'm not stressing, my life is just in a bit of an uproar at the moment. Tomorrow I will have time to get things done, and we'll start, I promise!

I respect your desision and i shail wait for tomarrow evening. When we do start, can we imploment a turn based system? I might sleep in late today, seeing how it's 1:30 in the morning here, and will probely miss the post that starts the hole story T^T and i dont want to miss this. I got so hyped i am guitty with exsitment =3

Night guys ^^

I think a turn-based system is a great idea! Sleep well, and I'll have goodies tomorrow :)

Mehh I'm getting a little sleepy too.. Beauty sleep calls!

Night Dawns, Night Ming, and Goodnight Kisara. If your still awake that is..

Ok ladies and gents, info packets have been distributed and the thread is ACTIVE! http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=14362

Woohoo! I have randomly generated the posting order. It is: Ming, Lady of the Dragons, TheGrimBunny, Kisara, XxStephxX, and AngryPeanut if he's still joining us. Until I hear from him, we can skip his turn. Everyone alright with this? If you have any questions bring them up here for feel free to PM me!

I'm so excited you guys!!!

Seeing how two of the people in this are here, do you mind if we go out of order just this once?

I was thinking the same thing, actually. How about we post as we get to it this first round and then keep that order? I don't really mind playing it fast and loose with this

Also, I'm really curious about the spaceship thing in your post. Is this allegory? Because we are on earth o_o

I thought we were still on the flight deck you were talking about? if not, i could just make it part of his imaginasion, what he sees it or perhaps he sees it as the Bardge inbetween realities because of his order's effects, meaning that he can enter a plain of reality with his order that might seem unreal.

Oh! I see! It's a flight deck in the sense that it is a large area to take off and land at, since y'know... Engel fly. If you look at the picture of the large tower with the Roma Aeturna caption on it, the area at the top is where I am referring to. I'm sorry that I wasn't more clear.

Ohhh I see. I was a little spaced out on the setting too but that clarified it ^^.

Okay I'll get started on my chracters post in a few minutes :)

I'll wait for you to make you post bunneh :P

Done, and well written, even if I do say so myself. >:3

Ima sleep so bye guys! 8D good luck with the RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.