Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Engel: Fiat Lux

Gasp! I'm sorry guys I kinda lost track of everything. (I'm flooded with reply's) ill try and pst my character sheet within the hour!

T^T Im sorry Steph. I didn't really mean to seem rude and make you rush your character.

Pshhhh its okay Ming I still love you :). My fault for not checking in >.< But ill get on it right now

<// < hmhm, K then. What was the order you chose again?

lol what? can anyone else not see my last post?

That's cool, Steph. You must be a popular lady! It doesn't look like AngryPeanut's been online in a few days, so we'll give him just a little more time after I get and approve your CS and then we can begin. If he still wants to, he can jump in after the start. : )

Alrighty, sounds good to me.

It's late were i an, i might need to make a freash pot of coffee if Steph's char gets approved early :3

Name: Tiel

Order: Micheal
View attachment 14276

Personality: Strong willed, tactical, strategic and cocky at times. Smar, fun and energetic. A fiery personality.

Weapon of choice: Short ranged: Same no ha(the shark tooth)a golden bulky lance she can call to her aid with a rigid length so it can be used for cutting. Long rage: a light crossbow.

Strengths: A quick thinker, fast on her feet and very strategic. Can easily formulate plans under pressure. Takes very accurate shots.

Weaknesses: Lacks in the strength department. That goes for stamina and endurance aswell. Sometimes gets caught up and loes focus during crucial situations.

Quirks: A little shy around males given certain situations but ejoys toying with them.

the attachment isnt showing up for me... T^ T

Ah, I can't see the attachment either! But I must say I'm really digging all your characters!! "Tiel", I LOVE that! Your Michaelite sounds totally rad ^o^

Very interesting, Steph! You're approved! We'll give it another day for me to put together your info packets and to get the starting post together. And to give AP a little time as well. After that, we'll begin!

Does this mean that Steph is our leader in this? >:3 Time to make my char romance her alittle if you know what i mean, hehehe. x3 Jk jk!

Yes, this does make her the leader of the fellowship! Let the kowtowing begin! XD

651916321_1255060.gif

What about that one?

And thanks Kisara!

So... we have to wait a day for us to start the thread?

and yeah steph, we can see that one thank you =]

Welcome :)

And thanks Dawns, that's cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.