Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Engel: Fiat Lux

Well, we'll just have to have two from the same order in our fellowship. It's not that big of a deal.

Kisara and I actually play Engel tabletop together once a week. The game has been going on for over a year now (coming to an end in a week! So sad T_T) and we have EIGHT player characters! It's huge! I just wanted something a little more manageable here and it's nice to have everyone represented :) This was my primary reasoning for the restriction.

The twin thing is actually something we've touched on in our other game! If you and another player want to work together on this, I don't have any problems. All Engel are brother and sister to one another in the heavenly host, here are some things to consider: Are you of the same order? Did you come from heaven at the same time? Identical or fraternal?

You guys are doing great, and I can't wait to see more character sheets. Once I have them all, I have some goodies for everyone <3 And then we can start! Woohoo!

I'm so excited that there was some interest in this, thank you all so much for joining! I hope that I do ok in this first foray into GMing ^.^;

I don't know anyone who could work with me though...;w; but I'll go make my character sheet first.

Never hurts to ask, the worst they can say is no! I look forward to seeing your CS :)

Bunny, you're the one who suggested this site to me to continue our little Rp we started called Snow Fallen Zombies, I would enjoy it if you were a part of my order :3

TOTALLY MING! TOTALLY! >:3 Alright, I'll make mah character sheet.

Okie dokie so I'll make a character sheet for th order of Uriel :D

*Puts on thinking cap*

I was wondering, Are there going to be Zombie like creatures, Ghouls perhaps, in this story? I would absulutaly love it if there were zombies in this story

^- ^~

I have a question, too. Will there be demons in this RP that act as a counterpart to the angels? Or no?

Hm, Like Posessed angels or perhaps daemons like angels but instead of bird wings, they have bat wings and horns?

Maybe something like that. Like Hell have their Order of Damen, or something like that.

That seems interesting, but let's wait for the one with the ideas to see if it's ok :P Don't want to over step our bounds on this one. It might interfear with the plot she has in mind, know what i mean?

Oh yeah. Haha, sorry about that.

Hey guys! There IS a counterpoint to the Engel, and they are the Dreamseed. They are not humanoid.... mostly.... I have a few sick twists in mind. >:D

As for any other assorted baddies, I'm keeping those cards close to my chest as well. Just need a few more character sheets and we can begin. Get ready for terrible things.

before we get started, i need to change the picture of my char. ^^ it looks alittle to disturbing to say the least and i found a better one :P

YES.

I can hear the drum roll already.

Aww heck yeah. And I'm digging the new picture, Ming. Sheogariel looks like a total jerk- it's going to be AWESOME.

Name: Nurnadael

Order: Ramiel

Appearance: She has short, wavy green hair that is about necklength. Her attire consists of a flowing light green dress that reaches to just above her knees and light green leather shoes, good for running. Her wings span to about five feet in height, with slightly blue feathers.

Her face is soft and slightly feminine, with gentle curves, making her seem babyish, even. Her frame is fragile, revealing her weak physical strength.

Weapon of choice: poisoned darts. She uses a variety of them, some with sleep inducing drugs, some with deadly poison covering the tip. They are mostly hidden in her dress though and almost never used.

Strengths: Because of her inability to speak, she can communicate with other Engels with her thoughts by sending them directly into their brain.

Weaknesses: she had weak physical strength and low stamina. Due to bullying from a young age, she had become shut inside her own mind. Gradually she became anti social and hardly even communicates to people through her thoughts anymore.

Quirks: surprisingly, she resembles Sheo...Sheo wha? MIngs character, whatever. She is also mute from creation.

Bunny, your supposed to use the Character sheet she put up in the first post.

Name: (Angelic, should end with -iel/-ael, -oth, -aal; Archangel names are forbidden)
Order:
Appearance: (Written or picture, wing colors may vary, please try to keep in mind the color of your order)
Personality:
Weapon of choice:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Quirks:

Hey TheGrimBunny! I'm afraid I can't approve your CS as it stands. Would you please put it in the format that Ming has so kinda reposted, and also check the information on the setting in the opening post again? Engel don't give birth, you come down from heaven. You appear to be 15-16. Everything else I don't have issue with.

Damn. XD alright I'll try again

Status
Not open for further replies.