Engel: Fiat Lux OOC/Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Engel: Fiat Lux

Dude. Love it! Totes approved. Have you considered being Order of Remiel though? Seems like he might fit that better than Uriel. This is just a suggestion, though, if you want to want to play it as he's in this order but more suited to another. Like the description on the wings, too. :D

Hm, that would be a better fit if i dont say so my self. Sure, I'll change the order :P

By the way I'll be fine taking up what ever order is left after you guys pick. I think that's Ramiel right?

@ Steph, sorry. I just took that order from editing it on the Char form her sugestion.

Wow... I'm so not used to people listening to my suggestions. o_o

Just so that we're all on the same page, at this time the orders are:

Ming: Remiel
Lady: Gabriel
AngryPeanut: Michael?
Kisara: Raphael
Steph: ???
GrimBunny: ???

Awesome. I think it looks good.

Name: Akiel
Order: Raphaelite
Appearance: Long, flowing blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail, ice blue eyes, fair skin, bright white wings with tinges of grey at the tips of the bottom feathers
IwakuPic.jpg
Personality: Polite, friendly, helpful, observant, rather quiet but approachable
Weapon of choice: A small leather bracelet, looped several times around her right wrist
Strengths: Deep Conviction: Wholeheartedly believes she is right and justified in her beliefs and actions
Weaknesses: Crippling guilt for her failures and shortcomings; Has very little patience with those who disagree with her
Quirks: Constantly fidgeting, she simply can't sit still. Drawn to the color red.

Looking good, guys! I just saw yours, Lady- Approved!

You too, Kisara! Also... WAAAAAA so CUTE T.T

Hooray, thank you :D

Heeeehehehe I'm soooo excited *rubs hands evilly* >:]

I'm going to be borrowing shamelessly, I hope you know that XD I have my own ideas for plot apart from that I consider the "canon" of our other game, but a lot of the NPCs are just too good not to use here. And it will save me tons of time 9_9

I don't mind. It'd be kind of cool, too.

omg, even better!! XD I'm just really excited to be starting with a new character along with other new characters at the same time, it'll definitely be a different experience than our other game! ^_^

Not to mention that here we don't really need to worry too much about mechanics.... although drawing the cards is part of the fun <3

Exactly. (Fist pump)

Indeed, indeed! ^o^ @Lady of the Dragons, I can't wait to read about/meet your Gabrielite, that's my favorite order! XD Super fun times ahead, everybody *dances*

Thank you, Kisara :D I would love to see the interaction between Serefaal and Akiel.

Uriel, question. If there are only five factions, and one person for each, then.........O_O What is my character's faction? I was thinking maybe something like my character being the twin of one of the characters but needed to have her existence "erased" as their could only be one or something? o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.