• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we split into two groups? Or should we reduce the character limit to one?

• 17 characters, 2 groups.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 11 characters, 1 group.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... who here would be up for an en masse Skype call? It would certainly be amusing, at least. It could also be a great brainstorming session.
I'm okay with that.

EDIT: Looks like the tie breaker came through

I'm okay with that.

EDIT: Looks like the tie breaker came through
And so it's been decided, whoever has multiple characters PM who you are keeping and if you want your other character to be removed completely or made more of a side character. There will be a new section underneath the current cast where our side characters will remain.

I will note everyone however that we will have a cast of 12 because both Fergus and Isadora are required for the story. So I'll be playing two. poor valora though my gorgeous city elf ; - ;

Hmmm... who here would be up for an en masse Skype call? It would certainly be amusing, at least. It could also be a great brainstorming session.
I'm thinking that'd be too much confusion for my unmedicated mind, so I'll have to pass. Someone fill me in later

Reactions: BearEnthusiast
And so it's been decided, whoever has multiple characters PM who you are keeping and if you want your other character to be removed completely or made more of a side character. There will be a new section underneath the current cast where our side characters will remain.

I will note everyone however that we will have a cast of 12 because both Fergus and Isadora are required for the story. So I'll be playing two. poor valora though my gorgeous city elf ; - ;
She'll live on as a side-character, my friend.

Also, a personal recommendation from previous experience, plan your ships now and state which characters are open for romance. On a semi-related note, Arrahel is available for romance.

I'd suggest keeping the extra characters aside for later, and allowing their writers to maybe kill off the character they're playing at some point so that they can get both through

I'd suggest keeping the extra characters aside for later, and allowing their writers to maybe kill off the character they're playing at some point so that they can get both through
Renaming Side Character section to Character Vault section. -u-

My skype handle is: letsgettyrannosaurusrekt

Yeah. I'm REAAALLL brilliant.
That being said, I won't be participating in any voice calls this weekend. Maybe some chatting via text. I have family in.

Also, a personal recommendation from previous experience, plan your ships now and state which characters are open for romance. On a semi-related note, Arrahel is available for romance.
Hah. I'm used to RPs firing up the ships almost immediately upon docking into the OOC.

Ghrem is open for romance.
He's also polyamorous pansexual given the dwarven culture.

Adim is pansexual, as most qunari are (unless I'm really reading something wrong), and open for romance later on

Gerric is open if we're talking about ships! (I mean, good luck handling him bc he's kind of a dick ^^; but we won't talk about that) but I do Homosexual relationships so he's open for that~

So- for those participating- we need Skype handles.

Also, we need to list the relationship options (Arrahel is straight btw).

Welp. Six votes for the eleven characters. xD Guess it's a good thing I didn't complete Oze xp

Hmm. I ship a lot, just discreetly. After I get everyone's info, I'll compile it into a romance section somewhere in the first couple of posts.

Fergus is (shockingly) pansexual and is open for romance. Valora won't be happy with whoever tries though if she joins later on. do not let that stop you though i repeat do not let that stop you

Isadora, which nobody knows anything about aside from her face on the current cast section, is also pansexual and open to advancements. But uh..they'd probably have to deal with Varsus seeing as their platonic partners and he's very protective of her. Then again her and Varsus could be good together. I'll also have Isadora's sheet up soon.

one day Oze will return
and still won't have a lover
lmao.

Now for the Skype handles. If there are no objections, It'll start setting up a conversation on Skype when people post their handles. In my case, my Skype and Iwaku handles are the same.

Reactions: Periwinkle
So My skype is wolfsin74 Im down to chill and talk shop with whoever.

Either way, I'm working on the draft for the IC so when voting ends it shouldn't be too long after we can begin. The members of the expedition will be gathering in the courtyard of the Royal Palace, each will be in possession of the a recruitment letter that also serves as their ticket of entry into the castle. Few letters were spread across the continent but each promises riches, glory, and a chance to stop the darkspawn advancement. Therefore, those who have these letters must have either been resourceful enough to defend their copy, or were capable enough to kill someone else for theirs. A discreet test of skill.

The exception to above is Arrahel as he will become a member of the expedition whilst encountering them after they set off. If anyone wishes to have their character join in a similar fashion, PM me~
Also. A thought occurred to me. I don't know if Ghrem would be receiving said ticket into said expedition, considering that he's an ex-Carta thug on the run. So, maybe he lifts his off of someone that he matches the description of (read: dwarf, because I'm sure no one really tries to differentiate the race *lone tear*.)

If you want, we can expound upon this more. But I thought I would bring it up.

one day Oze will return
lmao.
Pssht.
I figure Ghrem won't either.
The burly dwarf sorts usually don't. Ah well, he can just make fun of all the awkward campfire sex without having to worry about being ridiculed himself. XD

• Love
Pssht.
I figure Ghrem won't either.
The burly dwarf sorts usually don't. Ah well, he can just make fun of all the awkward campfire sex without having to worry about being ridiculed himself. XD
I love Ghrem so much oml xD
"awkward campfire sex" X'D Well that's going to be interesting

I can talk through message on Skype, but I don't/can't do calls, sorry~

one day Oze will return
lmao.
Same XD Gerric is to mean to everyone, so unless someone can take being ridiculed/insulted/made fun of/etc. he's going to be alone for like... ever XD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.