• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we split into two groups? Or should we reduce the character limit to one?

• 17 characters, 2 groups.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 11 characters, 1 group.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
> looks over the list, notices the half-breed.
>imagines Iron Bull and Sera side by side for size comparison.
>wonders how the hell that would work.

My sleeping is making me behind on all the chatter, bummer.

Anyway, Solavir is fairly open, like a lot of people. But more likely to pair with men, due to lack of experience and general awkwardness in dealing with others. Probably not willing to undergo the joining since she doesn't seek amnesty or glory and would like to research the whole ordeal before even thinking about it.

Alright. I'll get to adding everyone's skype today. Once again, I'm not going to be able to do much in the way of voice chat this weekend, but I'm always down for messenger. ^_^b

Also, my skype is: letsgettyrannosaurusrekt
I think I mentioned that last night, but it was pretty busy in there. ^^

Congratulations Tyrannosaurus Rekt, your character is our group's sole dwarf and rogue!
*fake tears* This is a great honor and achievement. And I wouldn't have made it here had it not been for my loving family... and my love of playing shady-as-hell-dwarves.

Ghrem lifting off of someone sounds perfectly fine to me!
Sounds good. I'll plot accordingly.

I'd also like to say both me and weird. were talking about how hot Ghrem was in PMs when you first posted him ahem.
That was our secret excuse you xD
o_o

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
@AceSorcerer

My skype is the same as my username here, chaosheart13.

As for romance, I'd say Elwyn is possibly bi. He's not really into other species and I know for a fact he's at the very least straight.

@AceSorcerer

My skype is the same as my username here, chaosheart13.

As for romance, I'd say Elwyn is possibly bi. He's not really into other species and I know for a fact he's at the very least straight.
I've added you, my friend.

Alright, I've added tyrano and I'll schlep 'em into the chat soon enough.

Well he is really attractive o3o not gonna lie
Like I've at least called every character here hot once.
I do and don't want to question the accuracy of the statement.

Well it's not like I can hit on them in the IC, so why not now? xD
I'm surprisingly okay with Adim being hit on in the IC, and maybe getting in a relationship. Obviously, we'd have to make everything fade to black, though

• Love
The same goes for Arrahel, though he'd be a tad embarrassed at first.

• Love
I'm surprisingly okay with Adim being hit on in the IC, and maybe getting in a relationship. Obviously, we'd have to make everything fade to black, though
Mhm. Well. I hope you're able to get Adim a lover at some point in the RP~!

Status
Not open for further replies.