• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we split into two groups? Or should we reduce the character limit to one?

• 17 characters, 2 groups.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 11 characters, 1 group.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's wolf down. Who else is going to join in the conversation?

And Arrahel may romance our lost City Elf should she be restored or mayhaps even Solavir.

Reactions: BearEnthusiast
My Skype name is richardnara. You can add me to the convo but I am not sure how active I will be in it. Also Ered is open to romance, and is heterosexual.

Ah fuck it. I sent Bear my thing 'cause I didn't want it to be public, but honestly I don't care. Mine's haley.lawson13 (mind you, I made this when I was ten), and I'm willing to be in the call, or a chat. I really couldn't care less x'D

• Love
Reactions: Bears
Sent it, my friends.

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
Also. A thought occurred to me. I don't know if Ghrem would be receiving said ticket into said expedition, considering that he's an ex-Carta thug on the run. So, maybe he lifts his off of someone that he matches the description of (read: dwarf, because I'm sure no one really tries to differentiate the race *lone tear*.)

If you want, we can expound upon this more. But I thought I would bring it up.

Pssht.
I figure Ghrem won't either.
The burly dwarf sorts usually don't. Ah well, he can just make fun of all the awkward campfire sex without having to worry about being ridiculed himself. XD
Ghrem lifting off of someone sounds perfectly fine to me! I'd also like to say both me and weird. were talking about how hot Ghrem was in PMs when you first posted him ahem.

Also @AceSorcerer my skype handle is unsurprisingly bearspls. I..uh yeah. I've no real explanation. I'm currently living in a apartment with my sister and mother with third-world country (Philippines) internet so I don't see myself being in many calls but we will see. I'll be able to message whenever.

Ghrem lifting off of someone sounds perfectly fine to me! I'd also like to say both me and weird. were talking about how hot Ghrem was in PMs when you first posted him ahem.
That was our secret excuse you xD

My skype is Eternalfire61.

As far as romance, you can have a crack at Raghnall if you're into that kind of thing.

As far as romance, you can have a crack at Raghnall if you're into that kind of thing.
Older burly men, totally my little dwarf's type.
actually I don't know xD
But it could happen

I've added you, Bear.

Which one? I get two options.
My Skype name is richardnara. You can add me to the convo but I am not sure how active I will be in it. Also Ered is open to romance, and is heterosexual.
And I get multiple options for you as well.

Wow waking up to some stuff... alright so I have to scrap the twins Q.Q I don't really see how I could work with just one of them, a lot of the concept was their characters working in tandem.

Now, what (race, gender, class) wise are we lacking?

Edit: Waaaait. I just checked the poll and I actually voted for the wrong thing >.>. I changed my vote... >.>

But that might not change anything because its too late... Hmm

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be too late. And even then, it would be better to try and keep it all in one group.

You're right. Hmm

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Bears
Guys, I think I'll drop out. I can't really settle on a character concept that both grabs me personally, fits the plot, and fits a niche not already filled. Plus if I leave maybe people can keep their multiple characters. Or maybe that dude that wanted in can play.

Guys, I think I'll drop out. I can't really settle on a character concept that both grabs me personally, fits the plot, and fits a niche not already filled. Plus if I leave maybe people can keep their multiple characters. Or maybe that dude that wanted in can play.
If it's what you really want, I send you off with good wishes Lysander. Hope you have good luck in finding another roleplay~

• Thank You
Reactions: Lysander
We will miss you!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lysander
And here I was just about to ask if you maybe wanted to make another qunari for me to commiserate with TT^TT

Reactions: BearEnthusiast
Alright, we are for the most part completely locked in.

We have 11 accepted writers.
@BearEnthusiast
@weird.
@Kitti
@Gateman
@chaosheart13
@Tyrannosaurus Rekt
@AceSorcerer
@DustBunny
@UltimaCircuit
@Eternalfire61
@Wolfsin

With the results of the poll in our cast has been reduced to a neater and closer knit group of 12. All of which can be seen on the first post of this OCC thread.

Out of our 12 cast members we have 6 Humans, 3 Elves, 1 Dwarf, 1 Qunari, 1 Qunari-Elf Halfblood

Out of our 12 cast members there are 4 Warriors, 7 Mages, 1 Rogue.

Congratulations Tyrannosaurus Rekt, your character is our group's sole dwarf and rogue!

Status
Not open for further replies.