Doodles And Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn smiled at her and laughed. "Mmmm so something must of happened, nothing on apart from your panties? Miss Styles" she said smiling and sat up on the bed more and looking at her and grinned. "I always remember when I go out, so I've never been so drunk that I don't remember what happened, haven't got that wasted yet" she said smiling and trying to think. "Never have I ever secretly watched someone in the school changing rooms while they change or shower"

Harry bit her lip with a grin, and drank from the bottle. "I admit that yeah, I have." Some of her curls fell into her eyes, and she blew them out of the way of her eyes.

Zayn looked at her with a smile as she drank and she nodded with a smile. "Who have you watched then Miss Styles?" she asked with a smile and leaned forward and ran her finger's through Harry's curls with a smile and getting them out of her face.

"You." Harry softly admitted, glancing up at her best friend. "Just once though - ages ago after we went swimming for your birthday, and you were just so gorgeous that I couldn't help."

Zayn looked at her and blushed but had a smile on her face. "You watched me?" she asked her smiling and giggled. "So you have only watched me once? babe why did you never tell me that you actually liked me before?" she asked her and moved so she was sitting next to Harry and had a sip of the vodka in her hand.

"Because I thought it was just a passing thing, and I thought you were straight, but I really do like you." Harry smiled bashfully. "It's weird, yeah? That I, Harriet Edwardine Styles, has a crush on you." She slid off the bed and pulled on an oversized t-shirt from her drawer. "Want a t-shirt, Z?"

Zayn smiled at her and shook her head. "I was never fully straight Harry, I do like girls" he said smiling and kissed Harry's cheek with a smile and laughed. "Why don't you go by Harriet? how come you came up with Harry?" she asked her and nodded. "Yeah alright, i'll have a t-shirt better than staying in well nothing and that top and skirt are tight as well"

"I hate the name Harriet. Besides, my mum and sister have always called me Harry from when I was a little girl." Harry grinned and tossed Zayn her Rolling Stones t-shirt before she pulled on her fluffy bear hat and got under the duvet. "Why did your parents name you Zayn?"

Zayn smiled at her and laughed. "But if your name was Harriet, then, okay I guess there isn't any other nickname you could be called but Harry is a guys name" she said and caught the t-shirt and put it on herself and put underwear back on before getting under the duvet herself. "My real name isn't actually Zayn, it's Zaina but I don't like it and I was always called Zayn at home and it's still a Muslim name as well"

"Your name suits you, since Zayn means beauty." Harry smiled and took another mouthful of vodka before swallowing it down and laying back against the pillows. "Will we remember this tomorrow when we're sober?"

Zayn smiled and laughed. "How did you know what Zayn meant?" she asked with a laugh and sipped her own vodka and shrugged. "Mmm I don't know babe, we might do or we might not, depends how much we drink and how much of a hangover we have" she said smiling and took another swig of her vodka.

"Remember we did that English project last year where we had to research the meanings of different names? I finished the list early so I looked up your name for fun." Harry grinned and looked up at her. "Well, even if we don't, I'll still think you're beautiful."

Zayn looked at her and leaned back on the bed and nodded. "Yeah I remember doing that and having to research the names and the meanings, of course you would look my name up" she said with a laugh. "But yes my name does mean beauty" she said smiling and leaned down and cupped Harry's cheeks and kissed her lips for what she said. "And you are beautiful as well babe"

As Harry kissed her back, she could taste a mixture of the vodka, the beer from before, and also peppermint, which made up an actually nice combination. She smiled and pulled back a little. "You're like supermodel beautiful though. You could be a Victoria's Secret model if you weren't so adorably shy."

Zayn cupped her cheeks as she kissed her smiled as she got kissed back by Harry and pouted when Harry pulled back a little and she smiled. "Well you know, I am too shy, even if I could become a model, maybe I could try and become a Victoria secret model, but I don't know how well that would work" she whispered with a smile and pecked Harry's lips with a smile.

"You would look amazing modelling those sexy lingerie pieces." Harry smiled wistfully at the thought of her beautiful bestie wearing sexy underwear....

She yawned. "I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy...."

Zayn smiled and laughed. "Thank you babe but I bet you would look amazing as well in the lingerie pieces and also swimwear" she said smiling and kissed Harry's forehead. "Then go to sleep babe, I'm tired as well" she said and finished off the vodka bottle and what was left of it.

The next morning, Harry woke up around eleven and rolled over in the bed, moving her pillow over her face. "Too bright..." She muttered grumpily.

Harry's older sister poked her head around the door. "Hey you two - you awake?"

Zayn was still fast asleep in the bed with Harry when she started to wake up and hearing Harry's older sister and she just groaned and putting the pillow over her head. "No" she muttered to Harry's sister and keeping her eyes closed and pulled the duvet over herself to make it more dark under the pillow.

"Bugger off Gemma." Harry muttered, her voice muffled by the pillow. "M'hungover, and not in the mood."

"Fine, I'm going. By the way, some girl called Niall called for you, Haz." Gemma informed them.

Harry sat up, interested now despite her pounding headache. "Really?" She glanced at Zayn.

Status
Not open for further replies.