Doodles And Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn looked at her in surprise. "Ohh babe you actually wrote a song about me?" she asked her and was honestly surprised by the fact of that. "I bet it will be perfect Haz, your songs are always perfect and beautiful" she said smiling and held Harry's hand back and brought it to her lips and gave it a kiss with a smile, "You know you are perfect, you are perfect in everyway, heck I would have sex with you, Harry I honestly think I have feelings for you" she said in a whisper to her.

Harry blushed at Zayn's sudden words, and she pulled over to the side of the road.

Once the engine was shut off, the curly-haired girl turned and took Zayn's heart-shaped face in her hands, placing her lips on her friend's lips.

She ran her tongue over Zayn's lower lip as her stomach began twisting with lust. This was seriously hot, and was sending jolts of pleasure through Harry's lower half.

Zayn looked at her as she shut the engine off and she raised her eyebrow. "What are yo-" she started but then felt soft and warm lips on hers and she melted at the kiss, getting small butterflies and started to kiss her back, her hands on Harry's waist and moaned as she felt Harry's tongue go across her lower lip and moved over the gear stick in the middle and straddled Harry's waist, deepening the kiss.

Suddenly Zayn was in Harry's lap and things just got a lot more serious. Harry moved her hands to cupping Zayn's butt as they made out in the front seat. She kissed down Zayn's neck to her tattooed collarbone, and sucked on the spot just below it, leaving a round lovebite there, just out of sight.

"God babe, you're so damn sexy..." She breathed out, moving her hands upwards, over Zayn's bare stomach and sliding her fingers just under Zayn's top. "No bra?" She raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

Zayn moved her neck as Harry kissed down and moaned as she sucked on the spot just below where she had the tattoo's on her collarbone and did have a few tattoo's as well, she just covered them. "Mmm I can say the exact same thing about you" he whispered to her and ran her finger's through Harry's hair gently and opened her eyes and looked into Harry's green ones. "Who needs a bra when this top is tight and plus, I just have a good bust" she said smirking and kissed under Harry's ear. "And you never know, you could get lucky"

Harry smirked back and slid her hands up further, over her friend's bust. "Like this?" She breathed cheekily, moving her thigh so it was right in between Zayn's legs. With a grin she began grinding her thigh up into the Bradford-born girl's crotch.

Zayn giggled and nodded. "Exactly like this" she breathed to her and moaned again. "I....think we should save this until later after the music jam or we will be late" she managed to breath into Harry's ear.

"Y-yeah, ok. You're still staying at mine, right?" Harry smiled, trying to catch her breath again. She moved her hands down again and back down to Zayn's waist. "You know, I can't drive with you sitting on top of me. Not that I mind."

Zayn smiled and gave her lips a kiss with a smile. "Yeah I'm staying at yours tonight babe, meaning we can carry this on with each other, maybe go the full way" she whispered into her ear and laughed as she moved off her lap and back into the passenger seat and sorted her crop top out and her skirt. "Now you can drive, you might want to sort the dress out when we get out" she said with a shy giggle.

Harry laughed, and adjusted her dress before she started driving again.

The music jam happened twice a year at the local teen club, and it was a popular event for the town's singers and songwriters. Harry pulled up outside, and she got out of the car, hurrying around to open Zayn's side for her. "So, are we just hooking up now?" She asked curiously. "Or will this actually be a proper relationship?"

Zayn smiled at her and gave her a wink and looked out the window as Harry drove them to the music jam and yeah she could sing but she never ever got involved with it at all because she was really shy. She smiled at Harry and shrugged. "I honestly don't mind if it's just us hooking up or if we are in a proper relationship together" she said and got out of the car and sorted her skirt and top out again and gave her cheek a kiss with a smile. "I want to hear this gorgeous song"

Harry smiled and laced their hands together as they headed into the club. "I'm going to leave my track off at the DJ, so could you get us some cokes?" She glanced sideways at the gorgeous girl. Not for the first time, Harry was stunned by just how gorgeous and beautiful Zayn was.

Zayn laced her finger's back with hers and walked with her back to the club. "Yeah i can get us some cokes, not a problem at all" she said smiling at Harry and kissed her cheek before letting go of her hand and going up to the bar to get two cokes for them both.

Harry hurried up the steps to the DJ stand, and after a quick conversation, she handed over the USB that the track was on. She headed back down, and manoeuvred her way through the crowds to the bar where she found Zayn.

"Hey Zee - so, I'm next up after this song, so hopefully people will like it." She smiled and hopped up on the stool beside Zayn. "Want to dance to it when it comes on?"

Zayn sat on a stool at the bar and had two cokes with her and was sipping on her own one and passed Harry her coke before blushing at what Harry asked ad she shook her head. "I-i-i don't dance Haz, you know that and i-i'm too shy, i'm not dancing, i'm sorry" she said to her and looking at her hands around the glass of coke. "As much as i would love to, i can't dance Harry and you know i don't like it as well"

"How about I teach you how to dance? Or we could just go into the hall and just be us?" Harry came up with suggestions, and she reached over, taking Zayn's hand.

"Zayna Malik, you're beautiful no matter what you do, and I've seen you trying to dance in private, and you're really not as bad as you think."

Zayn sighed and shook her head and playing with some of her black hair. "Harry babe, you know i'm shy and not confident in myself" she said to him and looked at their hands together and blushed at what she said. "What when have you seen me trying to dance in private, what else have you seen me do in private on my own?" she asked her and chewed on her lower lip and had sang a couple of times in private as well. "I am bad at dancing Harry"

"You're really not, Zee. You just need a good teacher to finesse those moves." Harry went to her ear and whispered. "All it takes is a partner to dance with." She placed her hands on Zayn's hips gently.

"It's just moving together, in our own rhythm. Who cares what everyone else thinks? You just need to focus on you and your partner."

Zayn chewed on her lower lip as Harry spoke to her about trusting and just needing a partner to dance with and she shook her head. "Harry babe, I do care what people think and I'm not dancing where everyone else is watching, I would rather sing infront of everyone than dance, if you get me on that stage to sing, then fine but I'm not dancing Harry, I'm sorry but I'm just not confident to do that"

"Alright, I understand." Harry nodded, and sipped her coke. "You look awesome by the way tonight - smokin' hot actually." She grinned, and checked her best mate out. "I bet every guy here and even some of the girls are checking you out."

Status
Not open for further replies.