Doodles And Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn nodded with a smile on her lips. "Fine by me babe, friends with benefits and see where this develops between us" she said smiling and carried on twirling the curl around her finger and she giggled. "You have always loved your hair to be played with babe" she said smiling and watched as she leaned over and got a bottle of vodka and she took it after and had a few gulps of it before passing it back to Harry. "Not exactly going to be sober are we"

"Nope. Doesn't matter anyway, since tomorrow's Saturday. By the way, you're coming along with me tomorrow to get more of my music tattoo done." Harry had been working on a tattoo for weeks now - it was like a stretch of sheet music over her forearm of her favourite song, and she was only a third of the way done with it.

Zayn smiled a wide grin at her and nodded. "That is true, it is Saturday tomorrow, so we can get as drunk as we want" she said and laughed with a nod. "Yeah I can come with you to get more of your music tattoo done, I was thinking of getting another one done anyway" she said smiling and ran her finger's over what she did have done of the music sheet. "How did you come up with this idea?"

"It's my favourite song, and once it's done, it'll be a full sleeve." Harry smiled, and traced her fingers across the tattoo on Zayn's collarbone. "This is pretty - what does it mean again?"

Zayn smiled at her best friend with what she said. "And a full sleeve, will seriously look hot" she said smiling and felt her finger's tracing across the tattoo on her collarbone, you mean the long one I Arabic?" she asked her and smiled. "It's a quote, it says Be true to who you are, the other Arabic name is my grandfather's name Walter" she said with a smile.

"Maybe you should take your own advice, babe, and be true to who you are. I know you're badass but you don't let anyone else see that side of you." Harry kissed her bare shoulder.

Zayn raised her eyebrow and ran her finger over the nose ring she had in. "What are you talking about Haz? be true to who I am, you mean be badass at school? get caught smoking and things, have my tattoo's on show that I always cover up and no one knows I have them, you mean let my badass side come out for everyone to see?" she asked her and smiled as her shoulder was kissed, she honestly did have quit a lot of tattoo's and didn't show any of them and always covered them up, yeah she was 17 but she knew people.

"Wear your Guns n Roses t-shirt on Monday, and I promise that you'll look killer. Maybe not the smoking part - you really should give that up though - but you could maybe just speak a bit more in class." Harry suggested, tracing her hand over Zayn's flat stomach. "You're so thin....I'm jealous."

Zayn chewed on her lower lip as she looked at Harry. "Alright, my guns n roses t-shirt with black skinny jeans and a leather jacket with maybe some boot heels, i'll wear make up and shh, I know I should give up smoking, but it's addictive, believe me and i'll try and speak up more in class" she said and felt Harry tracing her hand over her stomach and she smiled. "Thin and curves with a nice ass and bust, babe you have the perfect body as well"

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, guess what I heard at the music jam earlier? I overheard a pair of girls talking and one of them said that she thinks you're the cutest thing ever." Harry smiled. "She actually lives just down the road - her name is Li. Short for Liam but she hates that her parents named her after a guy's name. She's super nice and you'd actually like her a lot. Li's a bookworm like you, and she works part time at the comic book shop downtown."

Zayn raised her eyebrow at her best friend. "And what did you hear earlier Miss Styles?" she asked her and scoffed. "I'm sure you didn't hear that right Harry, I guess her mind will change on Monday when I come in the way I really am, not going to look so cute then really, I think I've heard of her Li Payne?" she asked her and laughed. "I'm not always like a bookworm, anyway let's get drunk"

"She'll end up thinking you're the hottest thing ever." Harry grinned, and took another swig of the vodka. "Lets play Never Have I Ever. I'll say a statement that I have never done, and if you have done it, you drink." She rolled onto her side and smiled. "Ok, never have I ever got to second base with a guy."

Zayn smiled at her and shrugged. "we will see people's reactions to me as I would dress normally then won't we, which is normally black" she said and took a vodka herself to play the game with a nodded. "alright, let's play but ik honestly not as innocent as you think" she said to her. She listened to what she said and took a drink of the vodka she had and trying not to laugh.

"What?! With who?" Harry gaped open-mouthed at her.

After Zayn had drank the vodka she laughed at her friend and shrugged. "you know my two guy friends from Bradford? I've gone second base with the older one, Danny" she said with a giggle. "seriously second base with him was amazing"

"Seriously? He's good-looking, but I'm ultimately into girls." Harry smiled, and gestured to Zayn. "Your turn to do a Never have I Ever."

Zayn nodded with a laugh as she ran her thumb over the top of the vodka bottle she had. "Seriously, I went second-base with him, he's good looking and a really nice guy" she said smiling and tried to think of something she hadn't done. "Never have I ever sent a nude photo to someone by message"

Harry blushed and took a mouthful of vodka from the bottle. She swallowed it, and bit her lip with a grin. "I had a thing with my French penpal, and I sent her a picture of myself topless. Ok, never have I ever had sex with someone I shouldn't have."

Zayn watched as she blushed and her mouth opened and she giggled. "No way, you actually sent your French penpal a topless picture of you, well" she said smiling and raised her eyebrow and tried to think of what Harry just said. "Oh damn" she said and took a drink of the vodka and laughed. "Right i'll explain that now, I slept with a cousin's best friend, not the best idea at all, you know my Dad would seriously go mental if he heard any of this" she said with a giggle. "Never have I ever run nude for a dare"

Harry giggled and shook her head. "I've never done that but I once woke up the morning after a party with nothing except my panties on." She grinned and sat up against the headboard of the bed. "Never have I ever got so drunk I can't remember what happened the night before."

Status
Not open for further replies.