Doodles And Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn looked at her and laughed. "Please me the model, I mean yeah I could go get into modelling and do it for the Pakistani girls and that they can show off their body and things" she said and thought about it. "I don't really know what I like writing to be honest, I just like writing"

"You should set up a blog, or write for the school newspaper." Niall encouraged, and headed for the till to pay for the clothes. "You'd be really good, I bet."

Zayn shook her head. "No, I would rather keep to myself, I wouldn't know what to write about if I done either of them" she said with a shrug and went to the till and paid for her bikini herself and gave the person a smile and thanking them. "I doubt I would be, but it doesn't matter anyway"

"Then write about your daily life - like a diary, but instead give everyone other names in it so nobody knows who they are when they read it." She suggested and picked up the bag with her clothes in it. "I'd read it, and I could get loads of people to read it as well."

Zayn shook her head. "I don't write diaries either, nothing interesting happens in my life, so no point, Niall I'm not writing for people to read, I'm not really one that would do public writing" she said to her with a shrug. "No I don't want that, I'm not one for popularity, I would rather keep to myself, but thank you for the other and bringing it up"

"You're not like any girl I've ever met, but I guess that's why I like you so much." Niall smiled and held the shop door open for her. "Are you and Harry like...friends with benefits?"

Zayn raised her eyebrow at what she was told. "And how am I exactly not like any other girl you have met before Niall?" she asked and thanked her as the door was held open. "I mean yeah we sort of her like friends with benefits"

"You're not interested in popularity, and you're just not like most of the girls I hang out with. You're very cool though." Niall smiled. "But you're definitely single? No romantic attachments?"

Zayn shook her head. "I'm really not interested in popularity at all, I would rather keep to myself and be around the friends I'm around" she said and gave a smile. "Yes I am definitely single Niall, no romantic attachments because I like you and I always have" she admitted and blushing. "Harry knows that"

"In that case-" Niall suddenly pulled Zayn into the ladies' toilets beside them, and into a cubicle. She wrapped her arms around Zayn's neck and kissed her, hard and passionate.

Zayn raised her eyebrow and gasped as she was suddenly pulled into the ladies toilets and into a cubicle. "What do you mean in that case, what are you doing?" she asked before she felt Niall's soft lips on hers and she melted, cupping Niall's soft cheeks and kissing her back passionately and hard.

"You're so sexy, Zayn..." Niall mumbled against the other girl's lips in between hot kisses, "I wanted to rip that bikini off you then and there..." She lightly brushed her fingertips over the tattoo on the back of Zayn's neck and smiled into the kiss.

Zayn giggled at what Niall whispered against her lips and continued to kiss her. "Mmmm you can do that at my place or yours another time" she mumbled back and feeling her fingertips brush over her tattoo of the bird and feather on the back of her neck and was smiling back in the kiss.

Finally she pulled back, and smiled. "Want to stay the night tonight at my place? My brother's looking after me while my dad is away on business, but he'll not hear a thing, so we can do whatever we like." She grinned, and trailed a finger down the middle of Zayn's chest, in between her breasts.

Zayn smiled back at her, blushing a little before nodding. "If you are offering for me to stay, then yeah" she said and went to Nialls ear. "I'll show you what you have been missing" she purred into her ear with a cheeky smile.

"Oh really?" Niall giggled, and took Zayn's hand as she unlocked the cubicle, and headed out of it into the actual bathroom bit. "We better go and meet Harry. She's probably waiting for us."

Zayn smiled a wide grin at her and winked. "Of course I will be Niall" she said and looked in the mirror, sorting her hair out and nodded. "Yeah we better had" she said and blew Niall a kiss before going ours the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.