Doodles And Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn was nearly asleep again before furrowing her eyebrows as she heard Gemma saying that Niall called and she took the pillow and duvet off her head and ignoring her huge headache and looking at Harry. "How come she's calling, since when did she have your number Haz?" she croaked, her voice being still sleepy and croaky from the hangover. "What did she say?" she asked Gemma.

"She said that it was cool talking to you last night, Har, and that she's going shopping later on if you want to join her." Gemma relayed the message before leaving.

Harry glanced at Zayn. "I bumped into her last night when you went out for a smoke at the music jam, and we got talking, and I gave her my number....and yours." She shrugged sheepishly. "Is that ok?"

Zayn rubbed her temple at the headache she had and looked at Harry. "Oh, er yeah that's fine Harry" she said to her and wasn't going to deny the small jealousy that she had of Harry because she had spoken to Niall and not herself. "Anyway, you can go if you want Harry" she said to her and ran her finger's through Harry's curly hair.

"Come with me, Z. It'll be so much more fun with you there, and besides, this is a great time for you to actually talk to that Irish hottie." Harry smiled, and closed her eyes at Zayn's cool fingers brushing over her forehead as they ran through her curly hair. "Do you feel at all sick?"

Zayn looked at her and shrugged. "I guess I could come with you, did you want me to be myself today or still keep it to Monday?" she asked and would so the more bad side she had to herself. "I do feel awfully sick but I'm trying to not think about it before I am actually sick" she said to her and kissed Harry's forehead.

"Whatever you want." Harry smiled, and pecked Zayn's lips gently. "Last night was amazing by the way. You're great in bed." She winked. "Anyway, I'm going to throw up the contents of my stomach any minute now, so-" She clamped a hand over her mouth and bolted into the bathroom across the hall, just about making it to the loo before she vomited up everything she had eaten in the last twenty-four hours.

Zayn pecked Harry's lips back and giggled, blushing a little. "Why thank you babe, I'm glad I am great in bed" she said and rubbed her head again and watched as Harry ran to the bathroom and she got up, following Harry and held her hair back for her and rubbed her back but not looking, otherwise she would end up being sick and two hungover girls being sick at the same time, wouldn't be very good.

After Harry was done, she sat back and wiped her mouth. "Ugh. That is horrible." She groaned. "No more vodka before bed." Harry got up, and ran a hand through her messy curls. "I'm gonna get a shower - you want to join? I could do your hair for you,"

Zayn carrier on rubbing her best friends back for her and holding her hair as she was sick. "I can obviously hold my drink much better than you" she said with a small smile before nodding. "Yeah sure babe, I'll get in the shower with you and you can do my hair" she said with a small laugh.

Once they were showered and clean, Harry got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. "I have some of your clothes here from the last time you stayed over. Your skull candy t-shirt, and some other stuff."

Zayn had a towel wrapped around her own body and let her hair fall down her back. "Yeah I thought I had clothes here anyway, we've been best friends for too long" she said with a smile. "I'll find something to wear with what I've got here, I'm sure of it Harry" she said smiling and kissed her cheek before going into Harry's bedroom and trying to find something to wear.

Once she was dried, Harry dressed herself in a pair of light blue denim shorts and a long black top with the words EAT A LOT, SLEEP A LOT. She pulled on her Converse and picked up her beanie, pulling it over her curls. "We can get some breakfast from Starbucks on the way there." She smiled.

Zayn got dressed in black skinny jeans that had rips in and a tshirt herself. She brushed her long black hair and put some make up and shoes. "Can I have a tablet first Harry, this headache is killing me"

"Sure - here." Harry got a packet of painkillers and passed it to Zayn. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror and applied some eyeliner, and mascara, emphasising her electric green eyes. "Are you excited to be hanging out with Niall today? I only briefly talked to her yesterday, but she seems cool." She glanced at her best friend through the mirror.

Zayn gave her a smile and took the painkillers and swallowed two of them. "Thankyou, hangovers suck big time" she saud after taking the painkillers before she had watched Harry. "Not going to lie, I am honestly so scared" she said to her abd shrugged. "But I'll show the true side to me at school on Monday, I have the perfect outfit"

"Why are you scared, babe? You're fabulous, and nothing will go wrong." She reassured her, pinning her curls back from her face with a butterfly clip. "You're gorgeous, and sexy, and you need to embrace your inner goddess. If you do that, you'll be unstoppable."

Zayn shrugged. "I don't know why Harry, I just am but I guess you are right" she said to her and sorted out her hair and leaving it down naturally and kissed Harry's cheek with a smile. "You know I'm too shy to do that, but Monday at school, like I said, I'm going to go into the full me and show myself off"

"The sexy, beautiful Zayna Malik that I love." Harry smiled, and twirled around. "We look hot. Let's go. We'll stop at Starbucks on the way, and get some coffee to get over these damn hangovers." She picked up her car keys from the floor where they had been dropped the previous night, and picked up her jacket which had her phone in the pocket.

Zayn shook her head with a smile. "You had to use my full name Harriet?" she said with a smile. "I love you too" she said and put everything in her pockets and nodded. "Let's get Starbucks on the way then" she said smiling.

Harry headed downstairs, yelling goodbye to her sister before she walked outside, and unlocked the Impala. "By the way, I've got detention on Monday afternoon, so you'll be on your own after school. Think you could get a ride home with someone?"

Status
Not open for further replies.