Doodles And Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn relaxed at what Harry said. "Thankyou and like I said, I will get up there and sing but nothing else" she said and laughed. "speaking on smoking, I need a smoke" she said and blushed a bit. "Thankyou Harry, you look smoking hot ad well, I should think you are getting checked out"

"Not as much as you, babe." Harry shook her head just as her song came on. Her eyes lit up and she got up. "This is it - this is the song I wrote about you!!" She excitedly said and spun around happily. "What do you think?"

The song was an upbeat ballad, about how a girl hides away because she is flawed, but instead she is actually perfect. Harry had spent weeks trying to get the lyrics right for it, in order to express Zayn perfectly.

Zayn blushed at what she said to her and played with some of her hair. She looked when the song came on and smiled a huge grin. "oh Harry, it's a really good song, you are so talented babe, it's unreal" she said smiling and kissed her cheek. "I really like it babe, after the song though, I really do need a cigarette"

"It's ok - go on back and have your smoke. I want to call my mum anyway and see how she is." Harry lived with her mum who was always away on business trips, leaving Harry home alone. This time, she was away to Cork, so Harry and Zayn would be alone together that night.

She headed through the dancing crowds, and up the steps towards the alcoves, intended for couples who wanted privacy.

Zayn watched her go and she pulled her back quickly and gave her a quick kiss before watching her go and she took her things and went outside and put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it up and took a drag from in. She was a shy girl but yeah she smoked and had tattoos and sang but she didn't tell people that. She was enjoying her cigarette that was in her mouth.

Later that night, they drove back to Harry's place and Harry opened Zayn's door for her. "I got some of my mum's alcohol this morning - just some beer, and a bottle of vodka." She laced her hand with Zayn's and headed for the door to unlock it. "Tonight was awesome so far."

Zayn had a smile on her face as she got out og the car that belonged to Harry and thanked her. "Mmmm i'm sure a bit of alcohol won't hurt at all" she said smiling and laced her hand back with Harry's and kissed her hand. "It's been amazing tonight and it will just get better" she said with a wink.

"You want laid, don't you?" Harry giggled and locked her car before she opened the front door. "You head on up to my room, babe, and I'll bring the drink up."

She headed into the kitchen, kicking her heels off as she went. Harry grabbed the two beers and the bottle of vodka before she made her way upstairs to her bedroom which was overlooking the garage roof.

"So, why do you like me?" She curiously asked as she sat on the hammock bed. "I mean, it's obvious you're crazy into Niall, but I'm nothing like her."

Zayn laughed at what she said and shrugged. "Maybe i do" she said smiling and nodded her head. "Alright, i will go upstairs to your room and see you in a bit" she said smiling and blew her a kiss before going upstairs and took her shoes off and put her bag down with a smile and looked out of the window and looked when she heard Harry and watched as she sat down on the hammock bed,

She moved over to the bed and stood infront of Harry. "Because you are gorgeous, sweet, caring, loving, an amazing writer, an amazing singer, you are beautiful, my best friend forever and just mean everything to me, you are better than Niall because you are a unique beautiful girl"

Harry was so touched by the words that she couldn't speak. She instead pulled Zayn down on top of her, connecting their lips. This kissing thing was extremely sexy, she thought to herself.

She moved her hands down over Zayn's top, and up under it over her bust again with a smirk as they made out. "Nobody else is here except us..." She mumbled against Zayn's mouth.

Zayn looked at her and squealed a bit as she was pulled down on top of Harry and kissed and she kissed her back and cupping her cheeks and deepening the kiss that they had going on together. She moaned into the kiss at Harry's hand's on her bust. "Mmm then no point in holding back" she mumbled back to her and took the ribbon off from around the dress Harry had on and unzipped the dress as well, taking it off her with a smirk.

Harry shrugged off the dress, pulling it over her head and abandoning it to the side of the bed somewhere, leaving her in a pair of matching black and red lacy polka dot lingerie. She pulled Zayn's top slowly off, leaving kisses trailing along the Pakistani girl's neck.

Zayn let her take her dress off and she smiled as she looked at Harry in her lingerie and tried not to look at her and let her take her top off and she moaned as Harry left trail of kisses along her neck and she moved them so Harry was on her instead. "That feels so good" she whispered.

Harry giggled when she was moved on top, and she moved her hands down, slowly unzipping Zayn's skirt. "You sure you want to do this?" She breathed, licking at Zayn's ear teasingly.

Zayn smiled up at Harry and tucked some of her curly hair behind her ear and nodded as her skirt was unzipped. "I am sure I want to do this Harry" she said to her and giggled when her ear was licked. "You are a tease" she said.

"You know it, babe." Harry giggled, and slid down, pulling Zayn's skirt with her. She kissed back up the Bradford girl's slim legs and over the skimpy panties, over Zayn's flat stomach. "You're beautiful, Zee, like a freaking angel." She smiled and kissed upwards again.

Zayn giggled and let her take the skirt off her and moaned at the kisses and ran her fingers through Harry's curly hair. "you are beautiful Harry and I couldn't ask for a better girl"

Some time later, Harry pulled her face up from Zayn's crotch, breathless from pleasuring her girl. She came up to lie beside Zayn, and wrapped her arm over her waist. "You taste amazing by the way, babe." She cheekily said with a grin.

"So, what now? You want to just be friends with benefits?" She softly suggested.

Zayn was breathing after what had just been done and looked at Harry with a smile and snuggled into her and giggled. "Why thank you, i'm glad I taste amazing, I will be for sure tasting you soon" she whispered to her and ran her finger's through Harry's hair. "Mmmm I don't know babe, what do you think, more or just friends with benefits?" she asked her as she twirled a curl around her finger.

"How about friends with benefits for now and we'll see how things develop?" Harry suggested, relaxed and totally content with Zayn's playing with Hazza's curls. "That feels good..." She murmured.

She leaned over and grabbed the bottle of vodka from the bedside table and opened it before taking a swig and passed it to Zayn afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.