Doodles And Dreams

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn yelled to Gemma as well before going out and got into the car on the passenger side. "It's fine, I'll bring my skateboard Harry" she said with a smile. "what did you do to get detention?"

"I was listening to my headphones in the library when I wasn't meant to." Harry shrugged as she got in. "I don't mind, because Ms Grimshaw supervises detention." She grinned. "She leaned over to pick up a pencil the other day, and I swear my heart nearly stopped. Her arse is so bloody perfect.....yours is as well though."

Zayn laughed at what she said. "What, that is a complete and utter shit excuse to put you in detention for, who gave you the detention?" she asked and laughed. "Of course you don't mind because Ms Grimshaw supervises it, I so dare you to try and make a move on her" she said smiling and laughed. "I'm glad that my ass is perfect as well babe" she said smiling and patted Harry's thigh. "I will admit, last night was fun though" she said with a wink.

"Yeah it was." Harry flashed her a grin, and started the car. "Were you a virgin before?" She glanced at Zayn as they pulled slowly out of the driveway and onto the road.

Zayn smiled at her and blew her a kiss with a giggle and leaned against the window and sorted out her nose ring and raised her eyebrow at the question she was asked. "With a guy no, but if you say with a girl, then yes" she said to her. "But no, no I wasn't a virgin before and if my dad ever found that out, he would honestly kill me"

"Seriously? Was it your mate Danny?" Harry's eyes widened and she glanced at her best friend as she drove. "When was this?"

Zayn pursed her lips and blushed a little. "How did you even guess that?" she asked her and nodded. "Yeah it was with Danny, what can I say, he's a year older and he is just hot" she said smiling. "Erm, when we were alone once and it just happened" she said smiling. "He was my first and he knows he was, best sex ever with a guy" she said smiling.

"You told me last night that you got to second base with a guy, and then told me it was Danny." Harry grinned. "So, you're bisexual?" She guessed, basing on this new information.

Zayn looked at her and nodded. "I did, oh yeah i did, didn't i, yeah it was with Danny" she said smiling and shrugged. "I guess you could say that i am bisexual, because sex with Danny was so good, unless it's just him i liked it with, i haven't really slept with another guy though"

They made it to the shopping centre, and headed in after Harry parked the car. She glanced around as they walked in, and she caught sight of the perky blonde cheerleader across the way from them. "Hey Z, there's Niall." She gestured to the blonde girl.

Niall caught sight of them, and she smiled widely, bouncing over to them. "Hey girls - I'm Niall by the way. You must be Zayn, cutie. Harry told me all about you last night, and you seem really cool. You have to show me where you get your clothes - they're adorable." She smiled.

Zayn walked into the shopping centre with Harry and looked around herself and raised her eyebrow, looking at Niall across from them. "I can't believe you actually got her here, I'm not going to be able to talk" she whispered to Harry because Niall came over and gave her a shy smile and nodded. "Erm yeah I'm Zayn" she said and blushed a bit. "Yeah I was outside when she spoke to you and erm thank you, I doubt they are really your type of clothes though" she said and played with some of her long black hair.

"I'm always changing my style anyway - last summer, I wore nothing but my sixties flower power bikini." Niall grinned, and gestured to the shop across from them. "Shall we?"

Harry nodded, and subtly slipped her hand into Zayn's, hoping to relax her friend.

Zayn listened to the beautiful girl infront of her and was in a sort of trace by the Irish accent she had but nodded. "Yeah, yeah we can go in that shop first" she said and felt Harry's hand slip into hers and it made her let out a breath.

Harry felt a trace of jealousy when she saw how Zayn was acting around Niall, but she ignored it. Zayn wasn't her girlfriend, and if she liked some blonde cheerleader, that was her problem, not Harry's.

They entered the shop, and Niall picked up a sarong and bikini set. "This is so pretty - you should try it on, Zayn." She beamed.

Zayn looked at Harry and gave her hand a squeeze. "Babe are you okay?" she asked her before going into the shop and she shook her head. "I don't want to try anything on, you try it on Niall if you like it so much"

"Come on, please? You've got an amazing figure, and you'd look amazing in it. I'll try one on as well, if you do as well." Niall coaxed with a smile, holding it out to Zayn.

Zayn looked at Niall and shook her head. "I'm not comfortable with trying it on" she said to her and sure she had an amazing figure but she also had tattoos and didn't know how Niall would react to them. "But you can still try one on or I'm sure Harry would"

"How about this instead?" Harry changed the subject by picking up a Rolling Stones jacket, with loads of badges on it. "This is definitely more your style, Zee." She smiled.

Zayn looked at the jacket and smiled a wide grin. "Now this is my style, I'll try it on" she said and sighed, holding her hand out for the bikini. "i'll try it on for you Niall"

Niall squealed, and handed over the bikini and sarong. "Great - I'll try one on as well." She picked up another one in her size, and headed for the changing room.

Harry picked up a pair of motorbike boots, and glanced at Zayn. "You alright?"

Status
Not open for further replies.