Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

Now go roll a d26.

Plot progressor is now up. Second chapter is now happening. Do not post until you get a PM from me.

Alright (probably a bit late though)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may or may not have tweaked/added to whatever backstory you imagined for your character. I ask you to roll with the punches here.

Before I forget. It will also do well to have some reactions to what happened to your character before they died. Just so you're all aware.

rollan late, was asleep when I saw Rodey prodding me last night

All PMs for all characters, other than Bob Cut's, have been sent out.

There is literally nothing for you peeps to wait on. Get those posts out.

@ERode I'll try to have a post up by tonight but no later than tomorrow evening; work is pretty cray.

Edit: Just clicked the link - With the utmost respect and love... Fuck you, b0ss.

What's your job anyways?

DSW - I basically take care of the elderly/disabled, but with new years approaching I've been working like 18+ hour shifts so I haven't had as much free time as I normally would.

Yeah. Christmas + New Years wombo is just keeping certain people busy.

The same certain people + gamer5.

Did you have doubts because of that new int chek? XD

Did you have doubts because of that new int chek? XD

Heheh, yep. Read me like a book. I was considering joining that, but my timezone would likely slow things down for everyone else. (GMT +-0).

Eh, we might have something that works out, considering Skys is also interested in hopping in on it. Feel free to make an app if you have time to burn.

Eh, we might have something that works out, considering Skys is also interested in hopping in on it. Feel free to make an app if you have time to burn.

Alrighty, will do in that case after I'm done with work. Cheers.

Posting tomorrow. Done with waiting for sick!Click.