Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

@Jakers
No need for that.

@gamer5
How does Ann know about the Dropout District, if she's only been in Ringrange for a week?

Seriously, it's not supposed to be a place that every fresh-faced, promising plebian knows about.

How does Ann know about the Dropout District, if she's only been in Ringrange for a week?

Seriously, it's not supposed to be a place that every fresh-faced, promising plebian knows about.
Well, she was given that info about shops in the Dropout Districts that sell what she needs for making weapon and gunpowder plus info about a place at which she will able to practice making weapons without worry (this is also in the Dropout District).

Well, she was given that info about shops in the Dropout Districts that sell what she needs for making weapon and gunpowder plus info about a place at which she will able to practice making weapons without worry (this is also in the Dropout District).
And who did she get that information from? Why would she need to go to the sketchy slums for that when there are blacksmithing clubs that have their not-sketchy workshops?

And, just so you're aware, gunpowder is hard to come by. The Disciplinary Committee is perfectly well aware of the Dropout DIstrict, and if there's news that people are making actual explosives and shit there? There's gonna be a crackdown and there's gonna be actual expulsions, followed by jailtime on the mainland.

They'll turn a blind eye to inferior students fucking themselves up with drugs and STDs and other vices, but they're not going to sit back if those same dropouts are starting to produce actual weapons.

Plot will be progressing next week, either on Monday or Tuesday.

Once it does, I'll just be writing off your character's actions as something along the lines of 'did nothing useful afterwards'. Try to wrap your shit up before that.

@Jakers
Turns out I might not be going skiing tomorrow after all, so we might have time for collabs.
Hobostronk: Gotta Go Fast

I'll be available at around...2:30 PSTish.

@Random
I'll just assume she spends her time reading newspapers for the rest of her time.

Given the length of the blade, I kind of want to have Onyx pump STR to +50 and just have him cosplay Chris Redfield.

Don't worry, right now his STR was reduced by 70, but once he recovers, it'll get a +5 from all that shovelling.

feelsgoodman.

Can I assume Albert gave him some sort of sheath to put it in or is he just walking around all willy nilly with a BFK.

He's walking willy-nilly with a big ass knife. If he asks about the sheath, Albert will reply "What sort of kitchen knife has a sheath?"

That's the best.

There is more to The PlanTM​, it's just a question as to whether I can get it all posted in time... [spoili]I won't.[/spoili]

The time will be 'late afternoon' when the shift began.

@Click This
Heidemarie spent the entire day in her room like a lonely person. She'll essentially be showing up in her pajamas or whatever.

@Zombehs
Caelan will have a shot glass in his hand, probably.

@Random
Alina will have a newspaper in hand.

@Jageroux
In addition to his new acquisition, Onyx will have a fork full of spaghetti.

Essentially, everyone has what they had on hand during the late afternoon time period. Also, everyone will, upon looking at each other, see that their left eye is now gold, glowing with various degrees of intensity. Naturally, you're all in separate zones.

@Asuras
Madelon's entire body will be glowing with a warm light, reminiscent of the warmth she had experienced in her vision. The same does not apply to Zombs.

If there's any questions in regards to the new environment, go ahead and shoot.

How you gonna do the boy Onyx like that? Guy just wants to enjoy his spaghetti smh.

Okay, so, did the clock from last time get fixed or is the ticking still in their heads?

Ticking's all in yo head.

So... did the 'groups' start in very close proximity to one another, or are they scattered about the same sort of area but not in immediate vision of each other?

Does the intensity of the LeyeDs mean anything or is it basically irrelevant?

Correction: Is it something one can note down?

@Jakers Immediate vicinity.

@Random Seems to be irrelevant for now. Alina would notice that the intensity fluctuates slowly.

I'm waiting for @Jakers to post but it's gonna be really awkward if he's waiting for me to post, or should I just go?

Fuggit, dropping this, sorry. Feel free to kill Xifeng how you like.