Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

Yeah, just post if I don't get my shit out by tomorrow.

I'll just make a megapost thing later.

Sorry.

No more plot posts will occur until everyone has basically gotten to a point where they can say 'yeah, my character is just going to do this thing and then go back to their room to sleep'.

@Psyker Landshark @Zombehs @gamer5
You three will all hear the scream. Psyker, you have control of the NPC committee member.

Clockwork prosthetics girl will continue to scream until her voice goes hoarse. Trying to touch her will end up with her violently swinging in that direction. She gives off the impression that she is not looking at you, but instead, through you. She's also surprisingly strong, and her clockwork limbs are heavy.

@Click This
You will be in the general vicinity of the Asu-Jag-Jak trio, but you don't have to interact with them.

@Random
Marionette does not respond to any sort of stimulus. She will be like that until Bob Cut comes back. Date rape time?

---
For all, you have been reverted to the state you were before being transported into that new reality. The emotional toll persists, and you all clearly remember what you've been through.

Have fun and post faster, you fuckups.

Also, y'all go roll a d4.

Yes, this is RNJesus.

Rolling time!

Alright, where are those posts at? Do you people like, dislike trying to figure out shit for your own characters to do in a more freeform scenario or something?

@Jageroux Did you get rekt even harder by work?

don't look at me dude I'm waiting on everyone else so I can get this goddamn plan in motion

@ERode I'm sick, but it's mostly I didn't think I was supposed to go again until after Jakers or Asuras. I'll try to have something up later tonight or tomorrow because I'm just honestly feeling pretty braindead right now tbh.

I'll be making a post on Thursday. Must say that I'm sorta disappointed by the lacking of anything really happening, but I guess it's also sorta expected.

It is now Saturday, late morning/early noon. Feel free to freeroam and whatever. Here's some extra details for some people.

@Random @Bob Cut
Alina, if she reads all da newspapers, will notice this connection. Also, Marionette remained unmoving and basically comatose during the entire night. When Alina wakes up, she'll also notice that Marionette's left eye is now a softly glowing gold.

@Jakers
Despite the oaths he made to change himself, his nature as a compulsive gambler still exists. It's about time for him to start searching for something that'd scratch his itch.

@Zombehs
The staff you have was indeed damaged by clockwork girl's attack.

@Psyker Landshark
Xi Feng, like all potential members of the Committee, have to wake up early in the morning for a physical examination, to see whether or not they require further physical conditioning. I'll leave it up to you to see how she performs with her new 'loss'. After that, her orientation schedule will basically be a tour of the Dropout District.

@Click This
Isn't it sad that Heidemarie literally has nothing at all?

@Jageroux
Onyx has a morning shift as a cashier, essentially, and he'll be getting off work soon.

@Asuras
Not really having anything at all to do feels rather strange for Madelon. I'll leave it up to you what she gets up to with all her free time and lack of motivation for any particular thing.

I'll be posting individually for people when necessary instead of waiting for everyone to post. So if you fail to progress, well, sucks to suck.

@ERode ay b0ss, I'm gonna be off for the next few days, so I'll generally be pretty active. I can have Onyx dick around on his own unless you or anyone else wants to interject.

@Jakers
Did Yohan take notice of the two dudes he saw in the distance? Or does he not care?

@Jakers
Did Yohan take notice of the two dudes he saw in the distance? Or does he not care?
He's sort of just approaching to scope them out a bit before he talks to them. If you describe them in the OOC, I can edit my post to make him interact with them if you like.