Destructed World Cacophony//find my real

Oh. Shit.

Thanks for the alerts, Iwaku. I'll have something up later after I get off work.

Just an update. Still no internet. Not sure if I should hold you all back, as I have no idea when I'll be able to have access to a computer and the internet at the same time.

'Nüggers Sechs AZ Marksman Rifled Airgun'.

I didn't realize that was a 'u', at first.

I'm not even going to try and describe the amount of giggling that followed.

@Jageroux
Fucking Onyx and his rabbits.

it was evident they had to start moving based on the slowly rising volume of water.

It's no longer slowly rising. More pillars, more speed, the volume of water is rapidly rising, at an accelerated pace.

@ERode

i'll edit it, don't worry b0ss. Also, Onyx will make sure everyone gets a bunny named after them.

How many posts of swimming until we get to Mega Ultra Obelisk the Executive Producer?

@Jakers @Asuras
It is your choice whether or not you continue swimming to the obelisk or decide to just give up. Madelon's probably fairly exhausted now.

@Zombehs @Psyker Landshark @Click This
You three will indeed see how the blackbird travels through the air. Whether or not you try to replicate that is up to you.

@Jageroux @gamer5 @Random
This is a boss fight of sorts. This is also going to be a collab. Thus, this is the link.
Hobostronk: Gotta Go Fast

@Bob Cut
Marionette just got a bullet through her brain. So yeah, c'est la vie.

Also, so that you are all aware.

Plot is going to progress in the next post round. I would recommend vroom vrooming through this post round.

So you two how should we handle this you two (@Jageroux & @Random )?
[Or we need the presence of our merciless GM @ERode as well?]

I suggest we see when each of us is on so we can decide on a time at which we all can get to getting that collab out.

Oh and I am usually on from around 2-3 pm to around midnight CET (GTM+1) time. Which would be morning & afternoon for most of the States.
But I am really flexible and can also post out any time beside when it is morning over here (which is from after/near midnight to early morning in most of 'Merica) as I play games on the big stronk computer then and usually am to distracted by the allure to do more then check the forums for new posts.

I've collabed with ERode before. If you don't want to die immediately, you don't start without him.

I'm GMT, and I'll mostly be around from 14:00-03:00 my time. Ideally, I'd be available for working on this between 22:00 and 1:00.

You actually can start without me.

Just add stuff whenever you can. It'll be great if we can all be online at the same time, but if we can't, that shouldn't stop you from adding to the collab. Just note that it'll be one post per round, and that your characters will have very limited time during that post.

I'm CST (GMT -6), and I'll be available anytime after Monday. (I always have access to a computer at work, but Iwaku doesn't always feel the need to notify me smfh)

Is anyone available today? Seems like we all replied within an hour of gamer, so...

Oh and I am usually on from around 2-3 pm to around midnight CET (GTM+1) time.
seven hours behind

I'm GMT, and I'll mostly be around from 14:00-03:00 my time. Ideally, I'd be available for working on this between 22:00 and 1:00.
six hours behind

@Jageroux
I'll take you up on the whole 'available any time thing'.

@gamer5 @Random
Because clearly, no one wants to actually plan this thing, here's how it's gonna go. We will meet tomorrow in the collab doc at 10 AM PST. Which is also...5PM CET and 4PM GMT and 12AM (Noon) CST.

Honestly, I'm the only one who has to wake up in the morning for this shit, so getcho asses up in thar, yah? XD

@ERode I added to the thing last night, b0ss. :^)

I too, am in the collab.