• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Why the fuck do you care where I've been, Rudolph? You complain about me the whole fucking time we're in class. You wanna know where I was? I was at camp 'cos I'm a fucking troublemaker. No surprise, right? But I'm back now, so scuttle off back to your popular friends and take your fucking fake concern with 'ya. You're disguising your nosy fucking curiosity with concern and it really ain't subtle," drawled the dragon as he silently eyed the other teenage boy, before disregarding him with a simple shrug.

It wasn't like Ember was a bully. Far from it, really. He kept to his group of friends and, if anyone interrupted that, he'd definitely give them what for. He didn't actively go bullying or treating people like shit, but Rudolph argued with him just as much in class, so he deserved everything he received right now, as far as Ember was concerned.

"I don't fucking need you being nice. I don't need you, pal-- and don't fucking pester my sister, asking about me. Go near her again and I'll get my brother Mark on 'ya."

"...You're seriously unbelievable. I was just worried you were sick or something...Never mind." He mumbled, before walking off, going to join his friends instead. He really was worried, sure he and Ember argued a bunch but....That didn't mean he didn't care. But Ember obviously hated him.

Devin watched the pretty boy go rolling her eyes. "I swear I hate him and his reindeer friends. They think they run the school." She huffed, before looking over at her best friend smirking. "So, tell us all about this Daisy chick~" She giggled nudging him. "You look good though mate, not flirting. You really look healthy."

He genuinely found Rudolph's concern strange-- for all of five seconds. He quickly moved onto a different conversation, something far more worthy and capable of holding his attention, like the girl had had been seeing for that whole month. It was ironic, really - he'd smoked more weed in that month that he ever had before, and yet he looked the cleanest and the healthiest he had looked for a long while.

If anything, it just encouraged him to smoke more week, rather than deter him. Clearly, the camp hadn't helped him one single bit. It just helped him to realise how much fun he had acting out and rebelling. It was better than following rules and strict regulations.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. She was hot, y'know? Blonde hair, pink highlights, great ass.... I dunno, she was cool, totally my type. We had sex a few times but it was nothing, like... special. She was just there for me when I needed to take my mind off things. It was a casual thing," he shrugged in reply, his eyes falling back to his best friend. "I look healthy? Babe, I always look great, don't I?"

"No. At your best, you're a four...Maybe a five but that's pushing it." Teased Devin. Ember was so cocky, so she always told him that he looked like a dog's shaved butt. You know, to humble him, but it never worked because he knew how hot he was. The only reason Devin didn't like him romantically because they had been friends all their lives. It would have been...Well weird. He was like a brother to her.

Soon class rolled around. Science for Ember, and of course, who was there? His science partner Rudolph. The chocolate colored boy was writing in his notes, a little grimace on his face. This morning, he was trying to be nice for Ember. Yet that asshole jerk face just...Fucking told him to piss off basically. He was such an ass sometimes! Even when he was trying to be nice! He was going to let the fucking douche face copy his notes but no. He could fail for all he cared!....But if that dumbass failed, then his grade would suffer too. Teamwork was apart of the grade, unfortunately. Groaning to himself, he let his head drop to the table, grumbling quietly to himself.

"You know, not to act cocky or nothin', but most kids in this shithole would give their right arm to be working with me. You know, I'm the handsome one in my family, and we're all fucking perfect. You really need to appreciate the fact I'm even talking to you," drawled the dragon as he wandered into class late, slumping down in his seat beside the other boy while observing his slumped state. Not that he really cared why he looked so exasperated. What problem was it of his? He really didn't care how Rudolph felt or what he was going through.

Ember struggling to care about anyone's feelings, other than maybe Devin's and his family's. Other than that? Everyone else could fuck off.

Taking a deep and long breath, he sat up, glaring at him. "...I see you are still a narcissistic asshole. But I mean what did I expect? Your brain is too small to function like a regular person's." He then turned away from him, facing the board with a glare. "I don't even know why I worried about you. I should have known you'd go to jail, or whatever camp you went to." Opening up his notebook, he slid it over to him. "Here you can copy the notes. There's a big test next Friday. Everything that will be on the test is in this notebook." He proudly stated.

Rudolph always got great grades. Which is why plenty of people would kill to have him as a partner. He was top of his class, as well as good-looking. But he was stuck with...Ember. The man who made his life hell for no reason. There was a time when Rudolph tried to get along with Ember....But...Well..It was a long story. But long story short, Ember accident spilled soda all loved his precious notes, thus starting a long never-ending battle between the two. Plus they were both pretty dominate. They both had leader traits, so Rudolph always tried to tell Ember what to do and vice versa.

"...You look healthier..." Noted Rudolph after he got a good look at him. Offering a small smile, he leaned his chin onto his hand. During that entire month, Ember was gone Rudolph was...well he was worried. He didn't know what happened. He thought it was something terrible like a sickness that couldn't be cured. So when no one really answered him to what happened his mind began racing thinking maybe he died or was in a bad way. So he was pleased to see he looked better. He didn't really know why he was so worried in the first place.

"Yeah? I look better, do I? I don't remember asking your fucking opinion, by the way. I didn't know we were close enough as mates for you to tell me how I look-- oh, that's it. We're not close. I think you're a prick, you think I'm an asshole, so keep your mouth shut about how I look, would 'ya?" He retorted under his breath, though his irritation and his anger with the other didn't stop him grabbing the notes to make a start copying them up.

Despite his bad behaviour and his 'I-don't-give-a-shit' attitude, he did try at school. He honestly tried his hardest to live up to his brothers' examples - Mark and Cassy had both been exceptionally smart, and his sister got decent grades she could be relatively proud of. Ember, though, didn't. He failed a lot, but it wasn't through lack of trying. He just had a few... issues. He had dyslexia, he had a short attention span, he had headaches and received nosebleeds that occurred when he spent too long reading and, in general, he wasn't that smart. There was no way of sugarcoating that. He did try, really hard sometimes, but often to no avail. Therefore, having Rudolph as his partner was something he appreciated. He was at least guaranteed a good grade with him working beside him-- or rather, doing most the work. Now, he wanted to help out, but he knew that if he tried, Rudolph would quickly realise that... well, Ember had a few learning problems.

He didn't want to get embarrassed, which was why he chose to sit back and pretend he didn't care. It was better than actually try and end up looking stupid. Hell, he sometimes misspelled his own name. That was the height of embarrassment, but he couldn't help it. The letters just got jumbled in his head and they didn't look right on the page, so he switched them around and misspelled things. It wasn't his fault, not really.

"...Your writing's really neat. Too fucking neat. It's weird," he grunted, squinting his eyes to try and make out the words. "I can't understand it, dude."

That was the first time anyone, literally anyone said they couldn't understand his spelling. And he made sure to make it neat so Ember could read it. So for him to say he couldn't was...Well offensive and a bit strange. "What do you mean too neat? I made it so you could read it." He huffed, looking over the notes that were perfectly readable. He has no idea he had dyslexia. If he had known, he would have helped him more, not make fun of him. Rudolph was actually a nice person. "Huh, what are you having trouble understanding?" He asked, crossing his arms slightly.

He honestly wished Ember would...Stop being such a jerk face! Well..They were both equally rude to each other, but today Rudolph was really trying to be his stupid friend, but the asshole didn't even care to take notice to that. "If you don't understand e can go to the library at lunch. I can explain to you there....Just if you have peanuts with your lunch could you not eat them around me? I'm allergic to nuts." Mumbled the boy. "Anyway, we can go over everything at lunch." If it was one thing Rudolph was good at, it was explaining things. He would make one hell of a teacher.

"Woah, hold on, loser-face. You want me -ME- to sacrifice my first lunchtime back at school, spending it with you in some fucking library doing work when I could be with my mates. I think you already know what option I'd prefer-- can you fucking stop trying to be my mate? We ain't friends. We ain't nothing. It ain't that I hate you, I'm not a bully or anythin'. I just don't need more mates. You ain't anything like the sort of guys I hang out with, you're too boring and preppy and it ain't my cup of tea," shrugged the dragon disregardingly, not entirely caring that the other himself was offering to sacrifice his lunch purely to help Ember out.

Frankly, he didn't care a little bit about it. Why would he? He didn't want to hang out with him and it pissed him off that he was seemingly continuing to try.

"Fucking shut up already, would you? I don't like you and I don't wanna get in trouble by, y'know, throwing you to the ground. I promised my Pa I'll be on best behaviour and you're testing that," he grimaced, leaning back on his stool in desperation to escape the boy, turning around instead to face Devin and, with the roll of his eyes he gave her, he was clearly stressed out of his mind right now.

Rudolph grimaced at him, turning away and crossing his arms. "You're a fucking jerk face. This is why you'll always fail because you don't take the fucking help that's being handed to you. You idiot." Hissed the boy, done being nice to him for the day, Ember really made him sick.

After class Devin and he were walking together. "Seriously, Rudolph's a fucking ass for saying that shit to you. And then he was trying to be all nice like he isn't a spawn of Satan or whatever." She growled, unknowingly speaking to the actual demon. "Anyway, there's a party tonight, at Jessy's...You coming? Everyone's going to be there."

"Not everyone," Angelica mumbled, walking up to them. She donned a colorful striped sweater and some jeans with converse sneakers. Her short blonde hair wasn't even brushed, but her green eyes sparkled as always. Sure she was weird, but she was still pretty cute.

"Why don't you come, Angelica. Put down those games and try to meet someone. Maybe hook u-"

"Ew, I'm going to stop you right there. Hooking up isn't my thing. And partying? Also not my thing. Besides, Jessy's an ass, why go to his house?"

"Because he's rich, popular, and has connections to all the best drugs." Smirked Devin.

Angelica looked over at her brother. Well, when at school, they said they were twins. "...Drugs? How'd I know you wouldn't stop them, only get sneakier. Don't worry your secret is safe with me....However...Don't forget, Cassy is a senior, a popular one and he'll be at that party." She mumbled.

It was true. Cassy was popular at school. Like super popular. And Jessy was bound to invite him to that party.

Nudging Devin the moment she made the comment about the drugs, he did end up rolling his eyes at the fact his best friend very rarely was able to keep her mouth shut when he wanted her to the most. He had told her that he wasn't going to be unsubtle about his drug use; that he wanted to learn to hide it now so his parents didn't send him away again.

Although, her blabbing like this to Angelica was probably the best sibling to make a mistake around. Angelica had more or less been raised as his twin. Given how short a length of time Oscar had been pregnant with her, Ember was just six months older than her; enough for them to be in all the same classes together. She was close to him, so he would rather her find out that he had little desire to change his ways. She could at least keep it a secret, unlike Mark and Cassy who would not only tell their parents, but yell at him for being an idiot.

"Cassy-- fucking brilliant. Look, he'll be too busy hanging off the arm of one of the seniors, he'll barely notice me. I'm just gonna hang with Devin the whole night," shrugged Ember with a flirtatious wink to his best friend. Out of the siblings, Ember was... the most sexual. Angelica clearly wasn't, and nor was Mark. Cassy did have a lot of boyfriends, but they were boyfriends, not just random guys he slept with for the sex.

Ember, on the other hand, wouldn't think twice about sleeping with someone and never seeing them again.

"He's gonna be all googly-eyed over some guy, Angelica. It'll be fine. I deserve a break, right? A joint and some beer sounds great."

"Alright. Well, if you get busted I knew nothing about your plan, capiche?" Angelica patted her brother's shoulder, giving him a smile. "...But be home early tomorrow? It is Daddy's birthday, and you know he'll be upset if you don't remember or if you're not there." That was true. Tomorrow was Seven's birthday, and they were treating him to breakfast. That is if Ember didn't get too wasted tonight and pass out somewhere.

Later that evening, everyone, as predicted, was at Jessy's amazing party. Drinks were everywhere, drugs everywhere, life everywhere, and joy. Everyone was dancing, having the time of their lives. Of course, a few people were making out as well. One of those people? As predicted, Cassy was with a boy. A college student who went to their school before they graduated. It was actually Mark's old friend. Cassy was snogging him, not knowing his little brother was at the party as well.

Who else was at the party? Amazingly Rudolph was there. He stood in the corner with his friends. His friends looked like they were all having fun, shoving drinks down each other's throats as they danced like everyone else. But he seemed awkward and uncomfortable and was hating every moment spent in that party.

Devin walked through the crowd, back to her best friend Ember, holding a cup for him, and herself. "Hey, I hear they're getting high upstairs in the bathroom. Wanna go?"

There were some people at that party that Ember didn't at all like. He didn't get on with the popular kids too much-- hell, he didn't like many people other than his circle of friends, and even then most of them annoyed him. Devin was the exception. He'd bonded with her when they were literally little kids and he'd barely ever bickered with her. If he had, their arguments lasted a day before they made up again, so, faced with a crowd of people he didn't like too much, he did want to stick by her side the entire time.

"Huh? Oh yeah, cool. Do you wanna go on up? I have someone to talk to first," he smiled, leaning down to peck her forehead quickly with that same flirty wink before striding right across to none other than Rudolph. He physically shoved past one of his friends, not caring that he earned a glare for doing so.

"Hey, loser-face~! What are you doing here, then? This ain't your scene, is it? Try to fucking relax, you look ridiculous," he snorted, peering around before grabbing a beer nearby and forcing it into his hands. "Drink up, would 'ya?"

Rudolph didn't even come up with a witty smart comeback. That was evidence of how uncomfortable he really was. He took the beer and took a little swig. His face soured at the awful aftertaste and almost gagged but he held back from it. He watched as his friends scoffed, walking off to all go to the makeshift dancefloor. They obviously didn't like Ember much. But Ember didn't like them either so feelings were mutual.

Rudolph looked up at Ember as his finger's fiddled with the paper on the beer bottle. "Um...Thanks for this...Gosh, do I really look ridiculous? I-I told them I shouldn't come, but they said this would be fun, and now I just look like a fish out of the water." Grumbled the boy, awkwardly looking around.

"You look like it's your first day at kindergarten. You look nervous as hell. Drink your damn beer, go find a friend and enjoy your time here, would 'ya? Look, you're the popular kid at school, ain't 'ya? You're in that sort of group, right? You don't need to stand in the corner like you're a damn nerd, so buck up," he responded casually, rolling his eyes at the hurried gratitude shown by the human. Frankly, he didn't pay too much attention to the 'thank you' from him. He wasn't Rudolph's biggest fan - he just wanted to see what sort of drunk he was, hence why he hurriedly shoved a beer into his hand with that devilish grin.

"Hey, chill. Look, enjoy yourself. Take a leaf out of my brother's book," he beamed, motioning across to Cassy. "I mean, he's a little slutty when he's drunk, but at least he's fucking having fun."

"Well, yeah he's having fun but...I'm not an extrovert, Ember....I...I much rather be home under a tonne of blankets and eating junk food while watching some rom-com. And I don't care if that makes me sound like a loser, jerk." He viciously snapped, glaring at him. He knew the insult was coming, so he insulted him first before the other could. He took another sip of the beer, the taste not as bad as the first sip, so he took another, and another, until the beer was gone.

He licked his lips, which had a bitter coat of the leftover beer on them. He set the empty bottle down on a nearby table, a little wobbly already. He wasn't drunk. Just a little buzzed. He cheeks were a soft pink color as he looked up at Ember. "Maybe I should get another beer to loosen up..." He mumbled, which turned out to be his worst decision that night.

Three more beers later, he was drunk. Like widely drunk. Laughing heavily, he was leaning on Ember, lightly smacking his arm at some corny joke he was just told. "Hey, h-hey~ Let's go upstairs~ I hear they're getting high up there and I wanna try~" He grinned, pulling Ember to follow. "Don't be a loser and back out~"

On the other hand, Ember was far from drunk. He'd built up an alcohol tolerance over the years he'd been drinking, so getting him drunk was a difficult feat-- and he really wasn't going to get drunk just having beer. He'd need a few strong vodka cocktails if he wanted to even get tipsy.

But he was fine with that. He wanted to be sober, because he wanted to digest and drink in just how hilariously drunk the other boy was If he was drunk too, he wouldn't fully appreciate Rudolph's drunkenness.

"...Nah, I can't go upstairs. My big brother's here. He's got eyes like a fucking hawk. I can't get high-- but you run on up and enjoy yourself, loser-face. Devin's up there, she'll take care of 'ya."

"Ugh, you're the jerk face." He huffed, tugging his hand again. "Since when did Ember Vincenzo care what anyone, even his brothers thought, hmm?" He asked with a challenging smirk. "I thought you were the wild one, the fun one, the reckless one....But I guess you are the loser, huh?" He giggled biting on his lower lip, his green eyes playful.

"C'mon Ember, if your brother's up there, he's probably too busy to even notice you. I mean, you saw him earlier with that guy, he's probably on cloud nine right now. So we should go upstairs to the bathroom, and get high~ It's not like he'll even notice, he was drunk anyway~" He whined, moving to grab his arm. "I wanna show you I can be fun too~!" Grinned the boy.

"...Are you flirting with me? I mean, why else are you so desperate to prove you're fun? Why else would you bite on your lip like that? I mean, I can't blame you. I'm fucking gorgeous," he laughed, winking that same flirtatious wink down at the other before starting up the stairs. He did want to just relax and get high and if Cassy did catch him out and threaten to tell their parents, he jsut had to play dirty and threaten him back. He knew things that Cassy had done that wouldn't please their parents, and while he vowed never to mention them, he would if Cassy found out he'd got high.

Besides it was a little bit of weed. He was hardly injecting heroin into his veins-- though he'd probably do that at some point soon. He did experiment a lot with drugs, safely knowing it couldn't kill him.

"I'm not gay you know. Not bi either or whatever else. I'm straight, so all this flirting ain't getting you anywhere."

"Don't flatter yourself~" He giggled, looking up at him with those same playful eyes. "You aren't my type~" Rudolph was flirting, but only because he was drunk. He was flirty when he was drunk, and he did want to prove he was fun. But only because Ember called him a loser all the time. So this was his chance to prove that he could have fun too. He leaned in close to whisper, "Oh and one more thing, lots of guys say they're straight, right before they end up fucking me~" This was not something Rudolph would say. He would die of embarrassment if he was sober.

Laughing, he hurriedly went into the bathroom. "Let's go jerk face~" In the overly large bathroom, Devin sat in a circle of people as they all smoked weed from a bong or just a simple rolled joint. Rudolph looked around excitedly, before sitting down. A guy was about to blow his own smoke out before Rudolph leaned in close to his face, sucking the smoke that the guy was blowing out. The guy laughed and handed Rudolph the joint.

Devin grimaced and looked at Ember. "The fuck's Rudolph the red nose loser doing in here?" She asked in a quiet whisper. "And why are you with him?"