Demon Heart, Demon Throne

"Sorta. But thats ok. At least you got out of the stuffy meeting." Iri said, smiling

"Also," Iri began, "a mood dampened can always be rekindled." She said, her smile turning a bit sultry.

He raises an eyebrow slightly studying her newfound expression. "And you're saying...?"

"Oh just kiss me." Iridessa said, rolling her eyes and pressing her lips against his.

He blinks a bit in surprise before wrapping his arms around her firmly pulling her against him. He smiles a bit, kissing her back.

Iridessa put her arms around him, smiling as well. She still felt the fireworks everywhere they touched.

After a bit he turns her slightly, leaning her back on the bed still kissing her deeply. ((Should we do a fade to black thing or would you char not go that far?))

(Ok just seeing if it wasn't in your chars personality to do that sort of thing.)

Hours later , prince Damon is asleep next to iri some silver hair in his face, bare under the white sheets. He breathes softly as he sleeps peacefully.

(XD yeah iridessa is a tricky little minx)

Iridessa was in much the same state, but she was beginning to wake. As she opened her eyes, she saw that she was facing Damon and studied his features. The prince looked angelic, his full lips in a pout, and his dark lashes casting shadows over his cheeks.

The Prince stirs slightly before settling in. His eyelashes flutter a bit as he slowly opens his eyes and smiles faintly looking back at her, after a minute he reaches out touching her cheek softly, "hello there"

Iridessa nuzzled his hand. "Hello to you." She murmured, smiling. "How was your nap?" Iri asked cheekily.

He grins a bit, "perfect.." He reaches out taking her by the hips pulling her close and wraps his arms around her waist. "My parents would kill me if they found out.." Some silver hair falling into his face as he smiles. "Quite worth it though."

Iridessa grinned. "I found it absolutely marvelous." She said placing one arm under her head, and the other gently caressed his face. "And if your parents were to get mad at anyone, it would probably be me. But I wouldn't trade this for the world."

He smiles a bit more running his hand over her skin a bitand shuts his eyes scooting slightly, resting his heads against her chest. "Makes two of us then doesn't it.."

Iridessa smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. She wished this moment would never end. The prince was a sweet man, and Iridessa felt honored to be with him. Plus, she had dreamed if this for years.

He shuts his eyes relaxing slowly feeling calm and peaceful,keeping his head resting on her shoulder, feeling a flutter from her hand running through his hair. He keeps his arms wrapped around her completely.

They lay like this for a few more minutes, until there was a knocking on the door. "Son?" His Father's voice rang out. "Ive got to talk to you." Iridessa mentally cursed. Someone just had to show up and ruin the moment.

He sscowls, opening his eyes sitting up and kisses her forehead standing out of bed pulling on a robe helping her out of bed draping a jacket around her shoulders taking her hands leading her gently to the closet whispering, "sorry I really am. We can lay around after I speak with my father." He shuts the doors and walks to the door making sure he still looked sick. He opens the door looking at his father with narrowed eyes,what father I was sleeping quiet nicely until you woke me up."