Demon Heart, Demon Throne

Iridessa smiled, placing her hands on top of his own. "I have no doubt that you would recognize me, I just wonder how." Iridessa closed her eyes and leaned slightly against the prince. "I would know you by your red eyes and silver hair, but my features are all too common. How would you be sure?"

He smiles a bit more leaning down near her ear whispering softly, "Sing."

Iridessa's blush grew a deeper red. "If that is how you know me, I will sing until I can no longer." She stated. "Now, I must be away. Would you like me to come 'round tonight? Or to wait until tomorrow?"

He continues smiling shutting his eyes slightly taking a breath, catching a wiff of her naturally sweet smell, "You can come again tonight, I can only be 'sick' so long"

"then tonight you should expect me at your door." Iridessa said. "goodbye for now, my prince." Iridessa turned and kissed prince Damon on the cheek, then left to attend to her chores.

He smiles softly watching her leave, and then turns walking over to his closet beginning to get dressed into sleeping clothes to keep the affect f being sick and sighs flopping down on his bed staring at the ceiling a smile pulling at his lips

(should i do a time skip to that night?)
As Iridessa attended to her chores, she was grinning. Her thoughts were filled with Damon.

Later that night, when most were asleep, Iridessa silently made her way up to the princes room. She knocked on his door, waiting to be allowed in.

He wakes up a bit from having dozed off blinking sleepily before sitting up remembering he invited Iri back to his room and looks out the window, seeing the ink of th enight. He stands up and walks over to the door opening it, hair silghtly tousled.

Iridessa smiled at the sight of him. "May i come in?" Iri asked in a hushed tone.

He smiles slightly as he nods opening the door a bit for her, stepping out of the way. The predicament of the ball still floated around in his mind, despite the confidence he showed.

Irdessa walked into the room and took a seat on his bed. After he closed the door she said, "i hope i didnt wake you. You look like you could use the rest."

He turns andl ooks at her faintly smiling a bit, "It's fine I've been sleeping most of the day anyway.."

Iridessa got up and hugged Damon. "I dont want you to actually become sick."

He keeps smiling faintly and hugs her back quietly, rubbing her back. "I won't, I rarely get sick so don't worry about it.""

Iridessa took a breath, inhaling his scent. She raised her head from his shoulder and gently kissed him.

he smiles slightly, shutting his eyes kssing her in return. He wraps his arms a bit more firmly around her but still gentle, not really wanting to go back to his normal schedule the next day.

"Damon, does the ball worry you? Im a bit nervous myself." Iridessa asked after they pulled apart minutes later. Moonlight filtered in through the window, illuminating the room and giving it a silvery glow.

He smiles softly, moving a bit of hair out of her face, "A bit yes but it'll be fine.."