Demon Heart, Demon Throne

Iridessa finished brushing out his hair. "Any thing else? Or are you alright?" She asked

"I think I'm fine thank you." He stands up turning walking past picking up a red shirt and pulling on a black vest over it butting the sleeves faintly. He slides his shoes on carefully.

Iri nodded. "Have a good day then, m'lord." She said and gathered up his dirty breakfast dishes to take them to the kitchen.

He catches her hand slightly turning her around leaning forward kissing her again taking the dishes out of her hand, setting them down again.

Iridessa's free hand rested on his cheek and she returned the kiss.

He wraps his other arm around her waist slowly sitting back in a chair pulling her into his lap facing him, pulling back just a tad after a minute or so more of kissing, slightly out of breath. "I'm already pretty late why don't in just stay..."

Iri smiled, "why not?" She murmured, agreeing with him and kissing him gently once more.

He smiles a bit wrapping both his arms around her kissing her back.

A few minutes later, there was a loud knocking on his door.

He pulls away quickly and stands up helping her up as he does. "Hide in my closet," grinning slightly as he whispers to her. As soon as she does, he walks to the door fixing his hair, opening it. "Yes?"

Iridessa smiled, but kept quiet. "Prince, I was wondering where you were. We are all waiting to begin the meeting." A noble said, his eyes scanning the room for any reason why he hadn't been down to the meeting.

his cheeks are a bit red and he wipes his forehead. "I'm not feeling too good. I apologize, but I may have fever so I have to post pone the meeting." Convincing performance on his part. Sometimes you had to be to be part of the royalty.

The nobleman at the door sighed. "I will pass along the message. Im sure your parents would like to come and check up on you." He said. The nobleman was clearly peeved.

The princes eyes harden, "I'm sure you're Ok with the date of the meeting being moved?" It wasn't really a question, more like a statement, a challenge to say otherwise."and no, I think I'm going to take a nap so it won't be necessary for them to come."

"Yes, prince." The nobleman said and left. "Is it safe to come out?" Iri asked, peeking her head out from behind the closet door

Iridessa came out of the closet and closed its door behind her. "That man seemed very grumpy." She remarked, smiling up at Prince Damon.

His eyebrow twitches, "that council can be extremely nosey and annoying. I cant wait until I can get rid of them..." Be sighs a bit.

Iri gently took his hand in her own. "Im sorry that they frustrate you." She said, looking into his eyes.

He pauses before smiling faintly at her, "kind of ruined the mood didnt it.." Looking a bit disappointed in a way.