Dead Space: Frostbite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get a CS up soon ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Antiheld
@Oryx can I have your judgement on my character?

I'm, unfortunately, going to have to withdraw. I'm just super swamped right now, so I don't think I should join anything new at this current moment. Especially one that requires a read-up on a bunch of lore and technology :(

Good luck to you all, and sorry for having to do this :(

@Oryx can I have your judgement on my character?
I'm, unfortunately, going to have to withdraw. I'm just super swamped right now, so I don't think I should join anything new at this current moment. Especially one that requires a read-up on a bunch of lore and technology :(

Good luck to you all, and sorry for having to do this :(

@AceSorcerer Your character looks good, you have a stray IMG tag in your appearance section but that's no big deal. I'm not sure if you meant to include a face image or not, but like I said it's no big deal. Glad to see another anti-Unitologist. I'm sure he'll get along great with Virgil.

@kimsim12 No worries! Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: AceSorcerer and Rae

Name: Sonjia Markovich Verne
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
RIG Number: 352-867

Bio: Sonjia was born in Moscow to two high ranking EarthGov officials. She was expected for greatness due to her parent's contributions to society and for the most part, those expectations were met. She was prodigal in her studies and garnered much attention in her younger years. Despite her intelligence, Sonjia was also a bit of a rebel. She wanted adventures in her life not lecture halls. She wanted to live off planet. With all that they knew about space, her parents objected but she was stubborn as a mule. Against their wishes she pursued Geology and soon thereafter met, Sev, which gave her and her parents another thing to disagree on.

Shortly after graduation, Sonjia joined the CEC and married Sev much to her parent's displeasure. Ignoring their threats to disown her, Sonjia served alongside her beloved husband on the ISG Nakamato.

Despite how much they care for one another, circumstances and ill-fate have plagued the most recent years of their marriage, leading to them ultimately separating shortly after they arrived at Novus IV. The outbreak has made their relationship even more strained in present, forcing the struggling husband and wife to stay close and work together in order to survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good! Waiting on one more, I believe

--=--Character Sheet --=--
Name: Joan "Mother Bear" Ardent

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 168 lbs

Appearance:

J9bg3cQ.jpg

She has an athletic and muscular build and tends to dress in slightly baggy and "masculine" clothes. That and her extremely short hair lead to her being occasionally mistaken for a male. She tends to stand at her full height.

RIG Number: 473-581

Bio: Joan grew up as a child of wealthy government parents. She had two older brothers, both of whom got government jobs before she had even moved out. She decided she wanted to do something a little different, and managed to convince her parents to let her enter P-Sec training. And, so, that's what she ended up doing.

She's lukewarm about it: it's good to be doing something different from her brothers and parents, and she feels like sometimes she makes a difference, and she enjoys the fact that she can easily defend herself now. Other times she hates her job for the hard calls she may have to make someday and the fact that she's usually breaking up fights.

She accepted the assignment given to her like she accepted any other assignment, with the hope that it would turn out to be interesting. In the year that followed, it was mostly quiet, and she found herself trying to learn as much as she could about other people's experiences when she wasn't on duty.

Now that all hell's broken loose, she will fight to the death for the other survivors.

Other: She uses an Elite Security RIG with a grey and green paint job. She got her nickname from a rather motherly personality.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
@Joan Looks good! I'm excited to have another P-Sec Officer, though I imagine she'll be much much less of a scared-y cat than Jacob Thorne is!

@Lonewolf888978 Are you still interested? It seems you're the only one who needs to submit a character.

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
yes! Sorry had to finish up an essay for English last night, and just turned it in. Working on a CS after dinner!

yes! Sorry had to finish up an essay for English last night, and just turned it in. Working on a CS after dinner!
Ah, no worries! I think after your character is posted I can make an IC and an opening post, if everyone else is on board with that!

Reactions: Joan
af7a23a9eea9fb5ac167ef9efbbd9299.jpg

Name:

Elijah Jack Delton
Height:
6'1
6'4 in his RIG

Weight:
210 lbs
RIG Number:
757-182
dead_space_character_model_by_warnerator-d5n6g37.jpg

EarthGov Agent, CEC Miner
Bio:
A rather mysterious background, Elijah came to find work on Novus IV as one of the miners, trying to make a quick buck while hiding from his past. He often helped load up supplies or made sure everything was in working order. He was popular with the other workers, often being known as a generous man that would buy a round or two at the bar, or help cover shifts if someone got sick, but he had his demons as well. He often picked fights with P-Sec Officers, generally the higher ranking the better. He obviously had some connections to not lose his job, or else he wouldn't have been on Novus IV when the Necromorphs started to kill everyone. Now he survives, using his RIG to crush creatures skulls rather than loading cargo.
Other:
While he doesn't normally introduce himself by it, his fellow work buddies called him "Titan" due to his larger than normal RIG. While the RIG is bigger and heavier than default working RIGS, they are much tougher and help Elijah lift more.

Reactions: BearEnthusiast
All character's are great! I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do, I'll have an IC post up sometime tonight, it's gonna take me a little bit to compile the list of weapons and whatnot.

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
If anyone is wanting to build relationships for our characters before the Necromorphs started killing everyone, I'm down!
Before the outbreak, Elijah probably be on bad terms with any P-Sec officers.

Hmm I'd like to have him and Sonjia know each other -- the specifics of how exactly I'm still brainstorming about. :p

Virgil was pretty friendly with everyone before the outbreak, though very distrusting which showed. He would attend get-togethers when invited and was all around fairly charismatic. He also had a few friends, which can be your characters if you wish, but he knew that they thought he was off. Virgil would often try to show people his "truth" which consisted of conspiracies about Necromorph outbreaks on Aegis VII and Titan Station, but most people dismissed him as paranoid. Turns out he was right about the whole Necromorph things, so it works out.

So, if anyone wants to have a connection to Virgil, or through him, go for it.

If anyone is wanting to build relationships for our characters before the Necromorphs started killing everyone, I'm down!
Before the outbreak, Elijah probably be on bad terms with any P-Sec officers.
Yes. Just yes. I can see all the arguments now XD

Sonjia knowing Titan through Virgil sounds a-okay with me if it's alright with you guys. :p

Reactions: Oryx
Status
Not open for further replies.