Dead Space: Frostbite

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lonewolf888978 I just realized that Elijah and Joan are the same height and age...not sure whether to laugh or make diabolical plans. XD

Reactions: BearEnthusiast
*RUBS HANDS TOGETHER EVILLY*

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Name: Joshua Mannaco
Height: 5"7
Weight: 150 lb
Appearance:
rs_600x600-140414131902-600.james-franco.cm.41414.jpg

RIG Number: 080-085
Bio:
Before his space faring days with the CEC Joshua took upon many forms of jobs. Most of, or even the majority of, had to do with some sort of public transportation. These jobs often ended with him being terminated or quitting due to bad work ethic or under payment. Often when these jobs fell through Joshua would partake in lots of jobs that often required lots of people skills, in these environments Joshua flourished.

Though as always his laziness would often lead to him quitting these jobs as well. The reasoning behind this was because people would start to expect too much from him. This ultimately led to where he is now a thirty year old man who has already seen four different jobs and now on his fifth one. This one was different however because not only was it a simple job to get into but it allowed him to be as lazy as he wanted to be, and who would've thought it would be working as a CEC pilot. Did I mention it payed well?

RIG:
latest

Goodtvus will be joining us, he's a good friends of mine.

Reactions: Joan
Status
Not open for further replies.