DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm about to pass out :( its midnight here
Ah right sorry T.T it's evening here and I can't online during hectic work hours :'D Don't worry we will find time, or should I just message you and let you reply when you have time? So, both of us don't need to be online at the same time.

Ah right sorry T.T it's evening here and I can't online during hectic work hours :'D Don't worry we will find time, or should I just message you and let you reply when you have time? So, both of us don't need to be online at the same time.
agreed

Reactions: Meredith
We made it to 100 OOC pages xD
giphy.gif

AVIDRA FOR LIFE *it's late and stale, but I don't care, it's for Avidra*

Yeay! Congratulations for reaching 100 pages, I'm so proud nyehehehe~
200.gif

Now will working on our new features, dating mechanism, new banner (yes! I'm thinking to replace our old lame banner :3), change Ren and Hana's picture, reply other RPs! ^^

So this is what you guys were up to while I was playing Minecraft....damn my desire to build a castle

giphy.gif

~ Yay!! 100 pg's! Late to the party but excited to see that. ^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Azula
100 pages WOO!
Tonight we are victorious, champagne pouring over us~

Next milestone: 100 pages IC
jk XD

• Love
Reactions: Azula and Shayla
I have posted new update, PLEASE READ IT, especially the last one about dating system because it's important ^^
You can suggest your idea, feedback, comment, anything about the update. If you find it too strict or too hard, just say it and I will consider it, but I hold the last words. Have a good day! ^^

Reactions: Meredith and Shayla
Yay, I contributed something worthwile! -does a happy dance-
Yes, you did, mister! I can't wait for more ideas from you :3

it's been really quiet here..almost like a ghost town.. -calls the ghostbusters-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Emi
These are the days where I have deadline to score psychological test result so yeah I won't be here too often. I am also waiting for your collabs ^^ When I am finished with my tasks which might in two days from now, I will make time shift post to group game, you can still work on your collab and post it after time shift post if you want to, just make sure to make it distinguishable from group game post. I'll see you in two days, folks!