DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

Yay finally another collab :3 but need to wait until holiday season ends, I need perfect time and spot to read that beautiful collab <3

It mostly random I think, I honestly forget how did I pick Gateman for my interview and also Meredith but our collab was never finished then she vanished ;_; but I think I will pick randomly or if you want to be the next one, you can ask and I will think about it ^^

New year new name XD Of course, you will always be our Shattered no matter how you change your username XD

I believe it had something to do with me trying to flirt worth Edra, and us deciding to try a collab together.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Seeing how inactive this RP has been due to everyone's hectic day and holiday season. I really hate to say this but I think it's time to put Date Me Please on hiatus. Having no activity in both IC and OOC will slowly make everyone forget and leave this RP sooner or later and I don't want this RP, my hard work and yours, ends without any official notice, letting it goes with the dust and wind. I have a great experience with you guys and I love how every character puts different color into my very first RP. It's sad that I can't see it ends beautifully, but at least I can see it ends with honor.

SO... With this, I officially say that "DATE ME, PLEASE!" will be put on hiatus and hopefully will be revived when the time is right. I as GM apologize that I can't put enough effort to make this RP keeps on going. I also apologize for any mistake I made or if I have somehow made you angry and things. I will surely mention everyone when I decide to revive this show again and of course welcome new members to fill the vacant roles. I do hope will see you guys again, it is such a pleasure to roleplay with you guys! ^^

I also wanna say Merry Christmas and *soon* Happy New Year! May you all have wonderful days ahead and great years waiting for you ^^
With lots of hugs and kisses,
Azula

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Seeing how inactive this RP has been due to everyone's hectic day and holiday season. I really hate to say this but I think it's time to put Date Me Please on hiatus. Having no activity in both IC and OOC will slowly make everyone forget and leave this RP sooner or later and I don't want this RP, my hard work and yours, ends without any official notice, letting it goes with the dust and wind. I have a great experience with you guys and I love how every character puts different color into my very first RP. It's sad that I can't see it ends beautifully, but at least I can see it ends with honor.

SO... With this, I officially say that "DATE ME, PLEASE!" will be put on hiatus and hopefully will be revived when the time is right. I as GM apologize that I can't put enough effort to make this RP keeps on going. I also apologize for any mistake I made or if I have somehow made you angry and things. I will surely mention everyone when I decide to revive this show again and of course welcome new members to fill the vacant roles. I do hope will see you guys again, it is such a pleasure to roleplay with you guys! ^^

I also wanna say Merry Christmas and *soon* Happy New Year! May you all have wonderful days ahead and great years waiting for you ^^
With lots of hugs and kisses,
Azula

Super ultra mega sad face :(

This makes me sad, but I know that I'm part of the reason why it turned out like this and I sincerely apologize for my inactiveness as of recently. :c
Just to clarify, the revival will mean a new set starting from the top, or will it continue from the current story that we've got done so far but with the addition of more people? @Azula

I was honestly wondering the same as Dark on this bit of her question.. I also am sorry for being away so much myself. The holidays and being back home have completely taken up my attention and time for sure. I have been missing you all for certain and writing as much.

Reactions: Emi
@Andy I can no longer show my sadness :')

@darkflames13 @Shayla That's totally okay, I too can't give enough time for this and let it abandoned for several days.... even weeks, I guess? And for your question, I will think about it, I don't know which one is better, though I think that it will be such a waste if we start all over, we have great characters and relationships there. However, if we pick up from the current story, I'm afraid you all already lose the character and not quiet fair for new characters.... So yeah, hard choice actually, your input will be more than appreciated ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
Well it was fun while it lasted, but RL comes before RP... sadly sometimes lol.