DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
These are the days where I have deadline to score psychological test result so yeah I won't be here too often. I am also waiting for your collabs ^^ When I am finished with my tasks which might in two days from now, I will make time shift post to group game, you can still work on your collab and post it after time shift post if you want to, just make sure to make it distinguishable from group game post. I'll see you in two days, folks!
Noted. Good luck with your deadline Azu :)

On a side note, I encountered a [pic] of Avianna earlier while surfing through pinterest XD

Yes, it's been quiet... Get well soon Emi and good luck Azu!

On a side note, I encountered a [pic] of Avianna earlier while surfing through pinterest XD
Wow, that's totally her, now everytime we see that girl character, we will always remember our bitchy Avianna xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin

Lol nice.

@Gateman, I am just gonna post for Avianna in the IC, my mind is everywhere right now... so I wouldn't be the best at doing a good collab right now, sorry. But posting later tonight.

How is it going with the collabs, folks? ^^
I will move the time tomorrow hopefully, also I have important notice for all of you about my brand new online time :'D

I will be posting for Avianna tonight after work.

I always wonder how you keep up with RP while working @Shattered♦Secrets™ I see you quiet a lot in Iwaku~
When I work as freelancer, I completely mess my online time, so I always admire your time management :'D

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I always wonder how you keep up with RP while working @Shattered♦Secrets™ I see you quiet a lot in Iwaku~
When I work as freelancer, I completely mess my online time, so I always admire your time management :'D
I know, I am in like 20 rps, keeping up with all of them is a lot lol, but I get to most throughout the week xD. I don't know how I keep the time to rp, work and have a semi life xD, just lucky I guess lol

I know, I am in like 20 rps, keeping up with all of them is a lot lol, but I get to most throughout the week xD. I don't know how I keep the time to rp, work and have a semi life xD, just lucky I guess lol
I have no idea either, I'm in about 20 myself, and I have days where I just can't reply at all O.o

I have no idea either, I'm in about 20 myself, and I have days where I just can't reply at all O.o
xD, maybe I'm just super creative when it comes to writing... so something always pops up in my head lol.

Reactions: Azula and Emi
That's more like skill than lucky to me XD

• Love
Collab is coming nicely hopefully we'll be done soon

Great... Can't wait to see the collabs! ^^ I will make time shift post tonight, don't worry this is not another fake promises~ Just as I say before if you don't manage to finish your collab now, you can throw it later even after the time shift post.

• Love
Working on Avianna's post now... and than going to sleep xD

Posted, not one of my better posts... but like I said my head is everywhere right now xD, hopefully the day skip will get my motivated again^^.

Reactions: Azula
This post is to determine the group for group game. I will change the system, if before I only roll 1 and 2, this time I will roll 20-faced dice and those who get odd will be on Group 1 and even will be on Group 2, the rest is the same~

ODD (1)
1. Edra
2. Mei
3. Sieg
4. Kalna

EVEN (2)
1. Hana
2. Ren
3. Avianna
4. Vander

Vander and Avianna on the same team lol wonder how much time she'll spend flirting with him instead of competing XD

• Love
This post is to determine the group for group game. I will change the system, if before I only roll 1 and 2, this time I will roll 20-faced dice and those who get odd will be on Group 1 and even will be on Group 2, the rest is the same~

ODD (1)
1. Edra
2. Mei
3. Sieg
4. Kalna

EVEN (2)
1. Hana
2. Ren
3. Avianna
4. Vander
On the one hand, hurray, I don't have to be in a group with someone who wants to (justifiably) murder me, on the other, I must fight against my one true love. Oh the pathos and woe!

Reactions: Andy
Vander and Avianna on the same team lol wonder how much time she'll spend flirting with him instead of competing XD
It'll be interesting to see her try to flirt when she may still smell slightly corpsey

Reactions: Andy