DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Vander and Avianna on the same team lol wonder how much time she'll spend flirting with him instead of competing XD
Avianna's Flirty Moves xD
153231.gif

52042-hot-babe-hair-flip-flirty-eyes-0I4l.gif

tumblr_m7j1msU7hd1qmoxb9.gif

Girl-Friend-For-Me-.gif

flirty-hair-GIF.gif

159620.gif

Just a couple of the ones she will or might use on Vander @Andy xD

• Love
Reactions: Andy
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@Azula when is the day skip?

You can check the calendar, days with cross sign are skipped days ^^

Okay, everyone, I know that I have been offline a lot for a long time because I just get a new job, permanent one where I spend 9 hours at office and another 4 hours on the road (2 hours at morning and 2 hours at night). It left me so little free time which means I can't online on weekdays, though it's not impossible and weekend, I might spend time with my loved ones. If I don't, I will surely online, but no promises.

So... I wanna know if you guys still have interest with this RP or not, I know that waiting for too long will kill the vibe, but I can't help it with my schedule right now >.<

If you think that waiting for so long won't do any good, I will put this RP on hiatus and revive it later when I get used to my new schedule and spare more free time on Iwaku, will surely mention all of you.

If you think that's okay to wait, I will try my best to make GM post to keep the story flows.
I really need each of you to answer this, thank you! ^^

@darkflames13 @Gateman @Meredith @Andy
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Shayla @DANAsaur @EmiHarned

Okay, everyone, I know that I have been offline a lot for a long time because I just get a new job, permanent one where I spend 9 hours at office and another 4 hours on the road (2 hours at morning and 2 hours at night). It left me so little free time which means I can't online on weekdays, though it's not impossible and weekend, I might spend time with my loved ones. If I don't, I will surely online, but no promises.

So... I wanna know if you guys still have interest with this RP or not, I know that waiting for too long will kill the vibe, but I can't help it with my schedule right now >.<

If you think that waiting for so long won't do any good, I will put this RP on hiatus and revive it later when I get used to my new schedule and spare more free time on Iwaku, will surely mention all of you.

If you think that's okay to wait, I will try my best to make GM post to keep the story flows.

I can wait.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azula

I'm perfectly fine, it's also the holiday's, and I just got over being sick and some others are still sick

• Thank You
I wanna keep going so badly.....but if it comes down to putting it on hiatus, I can make an exception to my one week rule

• Thank You
~ Well darling I adore this RP and for that pure reason I will be very much so willing to allow to put it on hiatus. With the holidays coming I don't honestly think I will be around as much as I possibly can. Let's keep the love in the RP and wait until you have more free time , Azu darling ^^

• Thank You

I can wait :)

//back from the dead

I'm fine with either tbh; more so towards waiting for the time skip posts tho. Having the time skip post come at a later time gives room for people to make posts, just light hearted character interactions that would help further define the forming relationship between the characters. But srsly, take your time Azu. No worries. :) I don't think any of us here would lose interest in this role play any time soon. It's just that fun :'D

• Thank You
//back from the dead

I'm fine with either tbh; more so towards waiting for the time skip posts tho. Having the time skip post come at a later time gives room for people to make posts, just light hearted character interactions that would help further define the forming relationship between the characters. But srsly, take your time Azu. No worries. :) I don't think any of us here would lose interest in this role play any time soon. It's just that fun :'D

I would be good with that once I get done moving. Wanna try and work on a sieg/Ren interaction while he's still three sheets to the wind and unstable (and fun as hell to write)?

I would be good with that once I get done moving. Wanna try and work on a sieg/Ren interaction while he's still three sheets to the wind and unstable (and fun as hell to write)?
Definitely. Perhaps after the kitchen interactions have been wrapped tho since there's still that going on with Ren XD

I will be working on the group game today, this is a solid promise for your patience, thank you everyone ^^

THERE YOU GO~ <3
If you feel confused or anything about the group game mechanism, just ask me, mention me, anything you need to do to catch my attention ^^ I think I can handle OOC chat on weekday, so yeah, please ask me anything about the group game. Can't wait to read all of your awesome posts, kinda miss everyone in action :'D

where is everyone? :/

I'm catching up with all my rps, then I should be able to post everywhere else

I'm still here (of course because I'm the GM) and waiting for awesome posts ^^ While I also wonder where @DANAsaur and @Meredith go, they don't reply nor like my post, so my question are you guys still here?

I'm still here (of course because I'm the GM) and waiting for awesome posts ^^ While I also wonder where @DANAsaur and @Meredith go, they don't reply nor like my post, so my question are you guys still here?
A few people have vanished it seems I can't get anyone to reply who was in the kitchen collab