DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Still here. Sorry if I don't reply nor like posts. My laptop is still broken so I have no choice but to use my crappy smartphone. I can't do collabs especially on titanpad, like or rate posts and most of all, I'm busy with school. I'm really really sorry.

Right now I have a massive headache from drinking too much, and what's worse is that I have four classes today. I just.. Ugh.. I feel like shit

I am here, will probably have a post up for Avianna either tonight or tomorrow.

Posted^^

And hopefully @Meredith is still around, if not, Avidra can't possibly happen and this picture would mean nothing xD
Tekken.full.835775.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Azula
I'm here. Sorry I haven't been responding; especially to the guys in the kitchen collab (Andy, Dana and Shay) Just been ... tired, it's the only word that can simply describe what I've been feeling as of late. Been having problems with my internet at home as well :x (currently posting this from my mom's office). So there's that.

But I'm back now; for reals this time. Responding to the Kitchen Collab in just a bit.

Reactions: Azula and Andy
@Andy @darkflames13 I hope the collab do well ^^ and notes for Andy I will reply our RP soon too since I'm not home today

@Shattered♦Secrets™ Ah new picture for Avianna <3 and I hope Avidra will still sailing :'D

@DANAsaur That's totally fine Dana~ ^^ This RP will have slower pace than before so you can lay your back peacefully, no need to rush, just wanna know whether you're still here or not

Now I only need to know whether @Meredith is still here or not... If she is not which I hope not :( I love Edra, we need to find something to cover her character, we might need new candidate or stay with imbalanced number

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Announcement!

I'm sorry for my lack of activity as of late.. As many of my other RP group's have been informed this is not due to laziness , the holidays..( Well yet.) or anything else along those lines. This is due to having a broken laptop at this moment. My laptop of four years screen cracked whilst home and I have been feeling the guilt for sure knowing I'm letting people down with my inability to write at this time. I cannot begin to stress how terrible I feel and sorry to those whom think of me as up and vanished. I swear I'm still here but posting is a no go right about now. I cannot post to my standard of posting on my Ipad or Iphone and I only wish to deliver my best work to all I write with. I'm thankful to my brother for allowing me to use his laptop to do this until mine is fixed. Which will probably not be until two to three weeks time. I will be off and on between his since he knows of how great my love is for writing. I'm going to try to knockout posts through this entire weekend with what I'm given. Please know from the bottom of my heart how sorry I am if I'm letting people down because I already hurt knowing that I am without having to be told. I will be back and I'm not going to simply quit. I love all my RP's and due to this I have quit five of mine and than left one I have been with since day one here on Iwaku for an extended leave.

Thank you for listening and sorry for making it seem like I had vanished!

• Useful
Announcement!

I'm sorry for my lack of activity as of late.. As many of my other RP group's have been informed this is not due to laziness , the holidays..( Well yet.) or anything else along those lines. This is due to having a broken laptop at this moment. My laptop of four years screen cracked whilst home and I have been feeling the guilt for sure knowing I'm letting people down with my inability to write at this time. I cannot begin to stress how terrible I feel and sorry to those whom think of me as up and vanished. I swear I'm still here but posting is a no go right about now. I cannot post to my standard of posting on my Ipad or Iphone and I only wish to deliver my best work to all I write with. I'm thankful to my brother for allowing me to use his laptop to do this until mine is fixed. Which will probably not be until two to three weeks time. I will be off and on between his since he knows of how great my love is for writing. I'm going to try to knockout posts through this entire weekend with what I'm given. Please know from the bottom of my heart how sorry I am if I'm letting people down because I already hurt knowing that I am without having to be told. I will be back and I'm not going to simply quit. I love all my RP's and due to this I have quit five of mine and than left one I have been with since day one here on Iwaku for an extended leave.

Thank you for listening and sorry for making it seem like I had vanished!
Aww, I didn't think you were lazy or anything (and I'm sure no one else did either). I've just been missing my BFF. It's a good thing that we're not one of the ones you've dropped, or me and @darkflames13 wouldn't have anyone to fight over ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Aww, I didn't think you were lazy or anything (and I'm sure no one else did either). I've just been missing my BFF. It's a good thing that we're not one of the ones you've dropped, or me and @darkflames13 wouldn't have anyone to fight over ^_^
~ I've seriously been missing you too , Mister! So weird not being able to not talk to you everyday... Guess that is what makes us miss our BFF's though. ^^ Awwh , I couldn't bare to drop this one since I adore everyone and I love playing Hana. @darkflames13 ~ For the collab if you need anything else I left a message in our group PM. I will do whatever it is you need or toy around with things since I finished up some touches to my posts. Tell me where and I'll work on things or anyone else involved can point me to what to do.

~ Cannot begin to say how much I am missing writing and all the ideas piling up like mad in my head. >.<

@Shayla Thank you for letting us know and I also glad that you are still here despite of the trouble that you're facing right now ^^ Also please take your time since this RP will have slower pace and I hope everyone can stay even though we're not moving as fast as we did before. However, if anyone somehow lose their interest, you're free to go but still let us know~ This might sound like I'm saying this to you Shay, but last sentence is for everyone here ^^

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
~ I've seriously been missing you too , Mister! So weird not being able to not talk to you everyday... Guess that is what makes us miss our BFF's though. ^^ Awwh , I couldn't bare to drop this one since I adore everyone and I love playing Hana. @darkflames13 ~ For the collab if you need anything else I left a message in our group PM. I will do whatever it is you need or toy around with things since I finished up some touches to my posts. Tell me where and I'll work on things or anyone else involved can point me to what to do.

~ Cannot begin to say how much I am missing writing and all the ideas piling up like mad in my head. >.<
I could give you my cell number, but I'm not sure if you actually have a phone that works in the states

I'll be posting the collab for the people in the Kitchen shortly :) I'll also add my post to how Vander responded to learning about the challenge and Avianna's interactions with him. :)

I've been wondering about something @Azula when it comes to the interviews do you (Cerena) just pick one person to do an interview with? Or is it just..like..our character has to tell Cerena that they're up for an interview and the she'll interview them?

I've been wondering about something @Azula when it comes to the interviews do you (Cerena) just pick one person to do an interview with? Or is it just..like..our character has to tell Cerena that they're up for an interview and the she'll interview them?
She'll come get you for an interview

About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.

Reactions: Azula and Andy
Now my new name
Heaventric mix of Heavenly and Eccentric and Than Charming... represents me lol.

So, I was planning to post today, but having to frantically chop a tree and a half into firewood for my in-laws before sundown kinda wiped me out. I'll get a post up tomorrow to prepare for the group game.

Yay finally another collab :3 but need to wait until holiday season ends, I need perfect time and spot to read that beautiful collab <3
It mostly random I think, I honestly forget how did I pick Gateman for my interview and also Meredith but our collab was never finished then she vanished ;_; but I think I will pick randomly or if you want to be the next one, you can ask and I will think about it ^^
About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.
New year new name XD Of course, you will always be our Shattered no matter how you change your username XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yay finally another collab :3 but need to wait until holiday season ends, I need perfect time and spot to read that beautiful collab <3

It mostly random I think, I honestly forget how did I pick Gateman for my interview and also Meredith but our collab was never finished then she vanished ;_; but I think I will pick randomly or if you want to be the next one, you can ask and I will think about it ^^

I was just curious as to how that process worked :) if you want to interview Vander next I'm cool with that otherwise wait till later in the rp:)