DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yep, yep! I think that's better, so I will do time shift post after you guys post your collab~ Don't worry, folks, after Day 4, we will jump to Day 6 which is the weekend! Which means you can go dating! With @Gateman 's suggestion, I will reduce the points needed for dating, just make sure to read any update I'm going to post later along with new feature HEHE :3

Reactions: Meredith
~ Fine with me , Sweetie!

At last the dating time has come..... I am beyond excited for it and to write it! Well , as long as Hana is asked out. xD

@Shattered♦Secrets™, We gotta rethink this plot if she's going to skip day 5. I wanna give it the justice it deserves, but if Avianna gets in the way of Siegfried's date with Hana (if I can still get the option to work with @Shayla on that bit...) then it might force Sieg to retaliate pretty heavily...

OH RIGHT! I almost forget that you wanna do something on Day 5 >.< Hmm... Will collab cover what you guys plan to do? ;_;

OH RIGHT! I almost forget that you wanna do something on Day 5 >.< Hmm... Will collab cover what you guys plan to do? ;_;
It was planned to be an all day thing. I guess we could move it to day 7 or so

@Shattered♦Secrets™, We gotta rethink this plot if she's going to skip day 5. I wanna give it the justice it deserves, but if Avianna gets in the way of Siegfried's date with Hana (if I can still get the option to work with @Shayla on that bit...) then it might force Sieg to retaliate pretty heavily...
~ You already know I'd totally be up to doing a Sieg & Hana date if it is possible. ^^ Though if Avianna gets in the way one could say Hana might curse her for the day in the worst of ways to her..

Always up for any dates though!

If the people in the kitchen feel up to doing a collab that is fine by me in all honesty.^^ That would be me , Andy , Dana and Dark I believe for that collab which could lead to quite a bit of fun.
I'm up for a collab :)

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
It was planned to be an all day thing. I guess we could move it to day 7 or so
Sorry for ruining the fun ;_; Day 7 is still weekend which is why I don't skip it and decided to skip Day 5. Is it okay to skip it on Day 7? Or on Day 6? Since both are weekend for dating...

Sorry for ruining the fun ;_; Day 7 is still weekend which is why I don't skip it and decided to skip Day 5. Is it okay to skip it on Day 7? Or on Day 6? Since both are weekend for dating...
I think skipping on day 5 will be fine. We'll just move it to the weekend. More fun that way anyway.
~ You already know I'd totally be up to doing a Sieg & Hana date if it is possible. ^^ Though if Avianna gets in the way one could say Hana might curse her for the day in the worst of ways to her..

Always up for any dates though!
Oh I know you are, but it's up to @Azula

I think skipping on day 5 will be fine. We'll just move it to the weekend. More fun that way anyway.
Okay! So, it's settled then ^^ You can do what you're planning with Shatter on Day 6 or 7, it's up up ya! ^^

Oh I know you are, but it's up to @Azula
Oh, it's not depend on me~ Just remember the rule for not harming too much and blow the house ^^ You should ask Shatter first though before you cast curse on Avi. For the dating, it's also up to you guys, as long as you have the points to 'buy' the proper dating time, you can date anyone ^^

I'm not even sure how many points I'm up to at this time , even though I'm not thinking it is many lol. ^^

If not enough points and all I'm totally fine with having Hana stay back from the dating scene for the time being.

Okay! So, it's settled then ^^ You can do what you're planning with Shatter on Day 6 or 7, it's up up ya! ^^

Oh, it's not depend on me~ Just remember the rule for not harming too much and blow the house ^^ You should ask Shatter first though before you cast curse on Avi. For the dating, it's also up to you guys, as long as you have the points to 'buy' the proper dating time, you can date anyone ^^
The curse is getting put on me lol, but we'll work something out

Reactions: Azula
I'm not even sure how many points I'm up to at this time , even though I'm not thinking it is many lol. ^^

If not enough points and all I'm totally fine with having Hana stay back from the dating scene for the time being.
Checky check the first page and head directly to points section! ^^ You will find your points and even the detail explanation about where you get your points! ^^

Checky check the first page and head directly to points section! ^^ You will find your points and even the detail explanation about where you get your points! ^^
man, how am I below Edra? He sucks

Oh Goodness , Nowhere near enough points for a date of any kind... Oh well , Hana shall manage while others are out. XD

Oh Goodness , Nowhere near enough points for a date of any kind... Oh well , Hana shall manage while others are out. XD
She did say she's lowering the points needed for it...and if not, while everyone else is out, Sieg and Hana can have their own date all alone

She did say she's lowering the points needed for it...and if not, while everyone else is out, Sieg and Hana can have their own date all alone
~ Well if the points get lowered that is fine whether it is a date back at the house or simply just spending time with another.

You shall not worry! There are still Day 4 and Day 5, you can gather points in these two days ^^ Or if your points still don't reach the dating points, those with high points can still ask you out! ^^

Reactions: Shayla