Dark Souls: Rise of Londor OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Praise the Sun!

• *Do Praise*

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • *Don't Praise*

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so tempted to change Draugun (Don't know why, I like making characters and we only need one a piece) but I was thinking about making an Eygon/Lautrec type character from Carim. Probably more Eygon than Lautrec.

^ If you do, I'd like to know where everyone else is coming from. I know we've got Mirrah, Astora, and possibly Carim if you do change, but not sure about everyone else?

Well Draugun is/was a Silver Knight, so he comes from Anor Londo basically.

^ Though we now have a Creighton, we need someone with Lautrec's charm and penchant for being evil. I say go for it (unless you want to be Eygon, because Lautrec > Eygon). Hopefully its something you can incorporate into Draugun's backstory instead of a complete overhaul, but its cool.

As for Bicell the Mercenary's place of origin, he was originally a knight in Anor Londo, Lordran, but has since become a wayfarer in the extreme - reaching keeps and towers as far as Drangleic, though Bicell's probably forgotten about it. Before he was a Darkmoon Knight, his history was irrelevant tbh.

So Kn. Aloyce is technically from Lordran, but "Bicell's" nature hinges on the fact he travels all over the place and is lacking in any geographical identity. But if I had to say, I'd guess Aloyce/Bicell hails from either Carim or Balder originally.

Judging by how likely it'd be, since Henry's a cleric, he'd be from either Thorolund or Carim...

Well what I meant was it would probably be Lautrec's personality type, but Eygon's purpose. A Morne Knight from Carim, who dedicates his/her entire career to the service of one Maiden. But since he would be in the Undead Asylum, it means he was somehow separated from his maiden kinda deal.

Not the whole obsessed with some Goddess and doesn't care about anything but the Goddess type deal going on xD

Alright, that works. Just curious.

Well, time to start work on that first post! :)

Reactions: Dipper
Name:
Fearless Otto

Your Starting Weapon(s):
Falchion +1
Parrying Dagger

Miscellaneous Items:
-Throwing knives.

Your Starting Armor:
Thief Mask
Wanderer Coat
Knight Gauntlets
Wanderer Boots

Appearance:
Cd5WB9l.jpg

-5'9
-Lean and somewhat muscular
-Agile
-Amber eyes
-Bald
-He conceals his face not just for anonymity. Underneath the mask is a face riddled with scars and burn marks. Combined with a hollowed face, he looks quite ugly. He would rather not show his entire face.

Bio:
Born into poverty, Otto never had a good life. Every day in the city was a struggle. His father worked all the time in order to pay the landlord and buy what little food they could afford. Eventually, his father couldn't provide for the family by himself. As a result, Otto's mother had to work as well.

His parents were away most of the time, so he needed people to stave off his boredom. When he was about 10, he had a group of friends that weren't exactly the most law-abiding. They gave him food if he helped steal items and commit other crimes. His parents didn't give him much food; they had practically disowned him. The offer was irresistible.

This group of friends turned out to be affiliated with an organized band of criminals. He would often get into a lot of trouble with the city guards, as well as other gangs. As a result, he usually armed himself with a measly kitchen knife that he took from his house. He would use it to parry and defend himself.

When he was 15, his parents were branded by the Darksign. It was a shock. Nobody saw it coming. They were hauled off, never to be seen again. The landlord kicked him out of the house because he couldn't pay up. It was at this time that his 'group of friends' became his family.

When he was in his 20's, the crime group saw him as a full-fledged member. This meant that he would get involved in more detailed crimes, crimes that involved killing. They gave him spare light armor, a falchion upgraded with titanite, and a parrying dagger to replace his kitchen knife. He needed to be well-equipped if he was to be an assassin, a mercenary, or a bounty-hunter.

His 30's were the last of his normal human life. During a heist that went bad, three of his colleagues died in a fight with a few city guards. Two of the guards died, but one remained slightly injured. In a fit of rage, he killed the injured guardsman instead of running away. He stole the only thing he could off of the knight's body: his gauntlets. Afterward, he ran away into the night.

Because he had squandered his time getting revenge, a company of soldiers arrived and blocked his only escape route. He was gravely outnumbered. He died on the streets that day, but not entirely. It turned out that he too, was branded by the Darksign.

He awoke in the undead asylum. His desire for retribution was the only thing that kept him from going completely Hollow. Most of his other memories have faded or have become unclear.

Because his captors were knights, he has a great amount of bias against anyone who seems to be one.

Faction:
Independent.​
I forgot to accept you... sorry! Definitely a good character! :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Husk
Fuck it. Give me a bit and I will post a Lautrec/Eygon Carim character.

Fuck it. Give me a bit and I will post a Lautrec/Eygon Carim character.
Okay, but I'm going to say that he will show up out in the world later. So you don't need to worry about being too fast.

Well I'm getting rid of Draugun (So I only have one character) So he will be taking Draugun's place in the Undead Asylum

Name: Freoumund of Carim

Your Starting Weapon(s):
Longsword +1
Sacred Chime

Spells:
Buff Weapon (Custom Miracle, Weaker Version of Darkmoon/Sunlight Blade basically)

Your Starting Armor: (Morne Set >.> Jk)
Tattered Black Shirt

Tattered Black Trousers
Tattered Black boots

Bio:
Freoumund is a Morne Knight of Carim, who's life was dedicated to serving one Maiden and only that Maiden for as long as he lived. It was his sworn duty to serve and protect her, such as Morne once did who the Knights are modeled after. He served the Maiden, whose name was Alexia. He had been serving her for many years, and she wanted to bring her Miracles to the pitiful lands that were mobbed with Undead. As they traveled together, bringing Miracles to those less fortunate than he, Alexia and Freoumund grew close to one another. It had been ages since he had been in the presence of someone else that wasn't Alexia for more than a few hours--at most. They had grown attached to one another, becoming lovers even in all the crazy travels they had.

He doesn't remember how he was knocked out, or what happened next. Or where he even was and how long it has been. He has been sitting in a cell, in someplace they call the Undead Asylum. He doesn't know how many days have passed and where Alexia is, or if she is even safe--or even alive. Alexia was practically everything to him and she was ripped away from him.

He will kill everyone, and everything that tries to keep him away from her. Some time ago, he would of been able to live without her or her presence, but that time has long past.

Faction: N/A

I'll have something up today. And then the fun begins.

Frey-o-mund

Just call him Frey for short

Done. Give our hopeful knight some company, guys.

Oh shoot. Long post.
Totally Forgot to pace myself ^^;

Well anyway, there goes Henry, crashing through his cell.

Experiments are great aren't they.

Time for the West Wing to see some action.

Status
Not open for further replies.