• *Do Praise*

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • *Don't Praise*

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NAME: Mercenary Bicell (Bee- cell)

APPEARANCE: Bicell stands out among Undead for his particularly youthful looks, having been Cursed at the shallow age of 17. Though his true form is that of an all-but decayed, drab Hollow, his Ring of the Dead belays glassy azure eyes, long blonde hair tied back, and strangely unblemished skin on a 5'9" fleet frame.

START. WEAPON(S):
-Winged Spear
-Scimitar
-Varangian Shield
-Composite Bow

START. ARMOR: Light-weight armor
-Falconer (basically) hooded surcoat, undermail, and pauldron
-Wanderer Manchettes & Boots
-Burgundy, thick shoulder-wrapped scarf

KEY ITEM(S): Estus Flask, Ring of the Dead, Ring of Sacrifice(x2) Fire bombs, Throwing Knives

ARCHETYPE: Wanderer, focused on speed and evasion in lieu of high defense.

BIO: Formerly a renowned Spirit of Vengeance in the name of Darksun Gwyndolin, the divine spear Knight Aloyce pursued sinners and aided Chosen Undead toward the mantle of Lord.

Many cycles have passed since, as have many defeats. Death, traps, theft and all manner of accursed luck has befallen this Undead, leaving a once proud knight as a near-Hollow vagabond with but one strand of sanity: a Missive, signed by one 'Kn. Aloyce, Spear of the Darkling.' Under the apparent orders of this Knight, the amnesic near-Hollow calling himself "Bicell" seeks to assist fellow Undead by... by what?

Bicell's memory is a pitiable one, and the scroll of comandments has become shody and worn, ink fading or all together missing through lost patches. And so this Undead seeks their yet sane kin to aid them in whatever means necessary but one. Fearing death - that one more in a longline of mortal failures - will result in Hollowing, the Mercenary Bicell offers everything but his life -- though his scamp collection of Sacrifice Rings offer minor solace toward a would-be untimely end of Hollow madness, Bicell is egotistically protective of these rings and their useage. Even so, who can trust one Hollowed such as Bicell? To carry out his mandate, the Mercenary hides his true form through a Dead Ring. To inspire trust, through deceit, be it from other Undead or particularly maligned entities.

But as time wanes on, who could say whether or not an unmotivated mandate to help Undead will overcome his Soul-starved, perturbed nature...

FACTION:
-Heirs to Solaire (sounds like what Bicell's doing presently...)
-Dragonslayers (IF his memory was ever returned, this would be it.)

SOUL SONG: Starvation, TSFH

CREATION NOTES: Previously garnered acceptance from 100 % Snek on my PC having a Ring and starting somewhere that isn't within a cell.
Yay~ All fixed and happy :) Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
(I'm incapable of not adding a picture to my profile. Forgive me.)

tumblr_inline_onno9xyciN1rr40d4_540.jpg

Name || Cyrus, The Hopeful Knight

Starting Weapon(s) || Longsword +1, Crest Shield

Starting Armor || Elite Knight*

Appearance || Standing at a moderate 5'11", Cyrus is built with a thick knitting of muscle required to hoist his armor and blade. Although his features have been weathered with hardships and death, he retains a youthful appearance in blue eyes and a mop of brown hair.

Bio || A proud Knight of Astora, Cyrus served his nation in accordance with his family lineage with honor. With the curse of the darksign laid upon his flesh, however, Cyrus unwillingly forfeited his titles and was cast out of his homeland, left with little more than the armor upon his back, his sword, and his shield. To the asylum he went, as do all Undead, and from there the years have blurred.

Endlessly hopeful, Cyrus maintained his humanity through the promise that his escape was inevitable, but even hope could not save him from the decay of his memories. His family name no more than a smudge on his consciousness. His homeland a wash of colors and ideas.

Faction: Unaffiliated.

*(I figure it's appropriate since he's from Astora, and you can get the set once you reach the Parish.)​

Last edited:
Enjoy my happy knight. He's going to be near Solaire levels of cheerful. Maybe.

(I'm incapable of not adding a picture to my profile. Forgive me.)

tumblr_inline_onno9xyciN1rr40d4_540.jpg

Name || Cyrus, The Hopeful Knight

Starting Weapon(s) || Longsword +1, Crest Shield

Starting Armor || Elite Knight*

Appearance || Standing at a moderate 5'11", Cyrus is built with a thick knitting of muscle required to hoist his armor and blade. Although his features have been weathered with hardships and death, he retains a youthful appearance in blue eyes and a mop of brown hair.

Bio || A proud Knight of Astora, Cyrus served his nation in accordance to his family lineage with honor. With the curse of the darksign laid upon his flesh, however, Cyrus unwillingly forfeited his titles and was cast out of his homeland, left with little more than the armor upon his back, his sword, and his shield. To the asylum he went, as do all Undead, and from there the years have blurred.

Endlessly hopeful, Cyrus maintained his humanity through the promise that his escape was inevitable, but even hope could not save him from the decay of his memories. His family name no more than a smudge on his consciousness. His homeland a wash of colors and ideas.

Faction: Unaffiliated.

*(I figure it's appropriate since he's from Astora, and you can get the set once you reach the Parish.)​
Ooo~ a happy knight indeed. Accepted :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Dipper
Cast List
Oscar = Anaro of Mirrah
Samurai Ric(ard) = Knight Riken
Iron Tarkus/Alva = Draugun Slayah
Lucatiel = Mercenary Bicell
Solaire = Cyrus, the Hopeful Knight
Karla = Sara, the Sagely Witch
Petrus = Henry of Catarina
Creighton = Fearless Otto
Lautrec = ???
- To be editted -

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
What a merry band of undead.

Iron Tarkus huh? Where is my Greatsword +10 and Black Iron Set >.>

Your Claymore +1 is the strongest thing here. Dropkick a Golem and then you can have the Black Iron set.

I wont just drop kick an Iron Golem. I will suplex it somehow. Still working on the details.

Throwing knives taste great. High in iron!

That reminds me, I should probably add the cast list as a thing in the main post....
Thanks Otaku!

Name: Riken Shade
Starting gear: Battle axe
Crest shield
Uchigatana+1
Starting armor: Full knight set
Bio
Faction: heirs to Solaire
Only just got to notice you changed it. Well, better late than never right? Accepted!

Yay, Cast list is done!

Now, the wait for all players to finish character sheets. I am so excited for this. I just can't wait to type my detailed description of each of your starts :)

If I get the black iron set I will power bomb the iron golem.

What, a Dark Souls roleplay?

Don't mind if I do.
If you're still allowing players, I'd post a character later today.

Just thought of something, do spells count towards the limit on starting weapons?

This should do, we've no casters so I felt one would be helpful.

Name: Sara, Sagely Witch

Your Starting Weapon(s):
Pyromancy flame +1
Fire Orb

Your Starting Armor:
Maiden's Hood (DS3)
Pyromancer's Garb (DS3)
Pyromancer's Wraps (DS3)
Dingy Skirt (DS1)

Bio: Sara was not originally a witch, just someone who claimed the title after attaining ownership of a pyromancy flame, found the lost clothing once belonging to a pyromancer and became infatuated with the power of the flame from there on out. She had a tendency to get a bit too liberal with her fire to begin with and learnt her lesson before turning hollow, now she uses it with more reservation than before she just doesn't know why she uses it with such caution and care.

For as long as she can remember she's been hollow, not to the point where one begins to lose their mind, at least she doesn't think she's that far gone yet. But she couldn't even try to think back to a time when she wasn't afflicted with the undead curse as it's more or less just been there the entire time, this lapse in memory making her think she actually was a Witch of Izalith and that she was imprisoned in the Asylum because of it.

Faction:

Status
Not open for further replies.