• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Freoumund of Carim

Your Starting Weapon(s):
Longsword +1
Sacred Chime

Spells:
Buff Weapon (Custom Miracle, Weaker Version of Darkmoon/Sunlight Blade basically)

Your Starting Armor: (Morne Set >.> Jk)
Tattered Black Shirt

Tattered Black Trousers
Tattered Black boots

Bio:
Freoumund is a Morne Knight of Carim, who's life was dedicated to serving one Maiden and only that Maiden for as long as he lived. It was his sworn duty to serve and protect her, such as Morne once did who the Knights are modeled after. He served the Maiden, whose name was Alexia. He had been serving her for many years, and she wanted to bring her Miracles to the pitiful lands that were mobbed with Undead. As they traveled together, bringing Miracles to those less fortunate than he, Alexia and Freoumund grew close to one another. It had been ages since he had been in the presence of someone else that wasn't Alexia for more than a few hours--at most. They had grown attached to one another, becoming lovers even in all the crazy travels they had.

He doesn't remember how he was knocked out, or what happened next. Or where he even was and how long it has been. He has been sitting in a cell, in someplace they call the Undead Asylum. He doesn't know how many days have passed and where Alexia is, or if she is even safe--or even alive. Alexia was practically everything to him and she was ripped away from him.

He will kill everyone, and everything that tries to keep him away from her. Some time ago, he would of been able to live without her or her presence, but that time has long past.

Faction: N/A
Accepted! He shall take Draugun's place then.

Thanks, will work on an IC post!

so one question i had that may have been addressed...

Are our characters already armed in their cells?

I forgot to put in the description of why he has a sword.

It was already in there (And it is dull as fuck) from some mad hollow that had one in the cell before him, smacking it around the walls madly which is why it is dull. I guess it doesn't matter where they get there weapons, as in Dark Souls 1 you start with a Broken Blade.

I'll be giving a reason next post, but I'm not sure about everyone else.

There we go, Sara has begun her quest of getting out of the Asylum to thank whomever let her out.

Hmmm. So whenever Frey gets his armor set back and weapon/ring. The set is going to be called the "Devotion" set. Haven't decided on the appearance yet, but going to slightly name it after Lautrec's basically.

(I was almost tempted to use Yurt's armor set from Demon Souls because it looks close to Lautrec's.)

Hmmm. So whenever Frey gets his armor set back and weapon/ring. The set is going to be called the "Devotion" set. Haven't decided on the appearance yet, but going to slightly name it after Lautrec's basically.

(I was almost tempted to use Yurt's armor set from Demon Souls because it looks close to Lautrec's.)
Mash them together. Become a horrible Yurt-Lautrec hybrid.

But Yurt's looks cool

Wait so...we get our equipment later?

I think I messed up.

Wait so...we get our equipment later?

I think I messed up.
I'm assuming they can keep some stuff provided there's a reason, like came in with it or some such. I've kept armor/weapon/shield, but no more than that.

Posted!
First impressions are paramount. That's why Mercenary Bicell led with bondage and insane laughter 。゚(TヮT)゚。

P.S. I'm not good at stuff like onomatopoeia.

We're going to get along swimmingly.

So once the party gets out of the Asylum and to their safe haven (Presumably Firelink Shrine?) If the party brings back a (Vendor) who will teach Dark Magic (Miracles, Sorceries, etc.)

If Frey is left alone, he will kill the vendor >.>

Filthy cleric.

Bloody clerics.

Although it's no problem to me, I'm a witch, honest!

I mean he as much of a Cleric as Eygon and Lautrec are. They are just religious and devote to their cause *Shrug* Lol

"Oh, still human are you? Then I am in luck. Could you help me? As you can see I am stuck, without recourse. Please, I have duties to fulfil, and I will reward you handsomely. Well? I am certain you stand to benefit. Keh heh heh heh…"

Don't mind me. Just your average, friendly Dark Souls NPC. What's that, I sound (gasp!) untrustworthy? Oh perish the thought, good sir! Now, hurry up and untie me from within this locked dungeon cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.