Praise the Sun!

• *Do Praise*

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • *Don't Praise*

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. There aren't any Faith builds, are there?
Kek.
This guy will turn into Fth/Str later on.
-----

Henry

Appearance
Having been cursed whilst in his 20's his appearance is that of a man within that range. He stands a 5"10, his skin a darker than tan tone, yet lighter than that of those commonly from Catarina, he has dark long curly hair and decent amount of light permastubble where a beard would be. His eyes are angled in the average fashion, but for some reason they don't seem to "pop out" as much as other's. Henry himself isn't all that athletic, but he's fit enough to seem that way.

Starting Weapon(s)
Mace, Cleric's Sacred Chime, Wooden shield.
Heal
Force

Starting Armor
Set of 'Cleric Blue Robes'

Bio
Like many of the other poor souls in the world who just can't seem to die properly, Henry found himself slowly growing amnesiac. Living alone, he was confident that if he traveled far and wide long enough, on pilgrimage with a few guards of course, eventually he'd come across a soul or two who knew who he was, whether he had a past worth forgetting or not. His discovery of the curse on his left shoulder but simply drove his wanderlust further, making him all the more desperate to find himself, before death or worse, hollowing finds him.

He remembers the face of a little girl, or perhaps woman who was dear to him, but can't seem to remember her name. He uses this face as a sort of motivation, a drive to find himself. For if he can remember who he was, he could remember who this woman was as well. However, somewhere between the time he arrived in Londor, and the time he left his home, he was separated from his guardians and taken prisoner, left to rot in the cells of the undead asylum.

Faction
(Unaffiliated)​

Oh yeah, I remember seeing this a few days ago.

Our revolting band of Undead lead by the honorable Oscar Anaro is now joined by Karla and Petrus!
Er, Sara and Henry... Frickin' clerics.

Still waiting for "Lautrec" or "Patches" to show up.

Now we've got... eight undead, right?

That's an even number. I love even numbers.

Only seven? Maybe I just hallucinated that eighth one...

Can't wait to see this get underway. What with all these rather... colorful... personalities.

Don't worry, Henry will take a more Leroy route as things progresses.
<.<
>.>
<.>
"I hate clerics. So why not start out as one right?"
Though I guess he's like a genderswapped Rhea right now... =_=

I'm liking the cast so far though, I'm imagining a mass prison break, where everyone's helping each other break out in a major muddled up mess.

Probably why the undead asylum is more or less empty by time the Chosen Undead breaks out.

And I finally return after a short hiatus to see two more people arrive! How wonderful!
You will have to provide me some time to go over everything and make some responses as I am quite busy tonight. But do not worry lovelies I will make sure I reach every one of you :)
and I guess I forgot to put the crucial info in the main post that this rp happens 200 years AFTER Dark Souls 1

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Ser K+
hm :/

Was looking through other profiles and began to wonder.... should i go back and put my character into armors from the games?

You don't have to I think. Later on I was going to ask Snek if it was alright if I made some custom armor that Draugun use to wear before he was captured. (Like when he regains his memory, and possibly his old weapon/charm and armor).

I'm just going with the standard stuff atm, but in all honesty. Doesn't make too much sense why the clerics would capture the Undead, but not strip them of their armor and weapons? (Making them Deprived Class basically).

You don't have to I think. Later on I was going to ask Snek if it was alright if I made some custom armor that Draugun use to wear before he was captured. (Like when he regains his memory, and possibly his old weapon/charm and armor).

I'm just going with the standard stuff atm, but in all honesty. Doesn't make too much sense why the clerics would capture the Undead, but not strip them of their armor and weapons? (Making them Deprived Class basically).
Right, i don't imagine it was necessary to use game canon armor sets and weapons. I didn't plan on using any video game canon armor sets. But judging by what the other characters set up i was beginning to wonder if it would be 'taboo' to do original inventory.

I always wondered the same thing about the asylum. Why the chosen undead was seemingly the only one who was wearing anything. lol

Yeah I plan on doing original, but just for the beginning of the game I will go generic, starting armor sets.

Yeah. Why did any of the hollows have weapons? Bows? Broken Swords? That one Shield+Sword guy before the Asylum Demon. Strange xD

You'll have to pry my precious elite knight armor away from my cold, dead hands.

hm :/

Was looking through other profiles and began to wonder.... should i go back and put my character into armors from the games?

Insolent Armor - DarkSouls II Wiki
Royal Swordsman Helm - DarkSouls II Wiki

From what I can tell, this helmet and chest armor fit your character perfectly save for the discolouration.

Also, @Artorias . With the Ringed City DLC's Silver Knight Ledo character, we can pretty much confirm the knights of Gwyn had actual personalities and such. If you wanted your guy to have been a Silver Knight, I think its within the realm of reason. I wouldn't worry much about a size gap, either, since Hawkwood was an Abyss Watcher but the AW boss' were bigger... so I feel like that size gap is just meant to highlight their boss status. Could be wrong entirely though.... *shrug*

Yeah, I was going with Silver Knight/Dragonslayer kind of approach and that's how Souls games are. They size up the bosses. Gael, when accessing Ashes of Ariandel is the same size as you, but in Ringed City DLC as the final boss fight he is massive (Yet normal size if you summon him to help with Demon Prince).

Yeah. Wasn't entirely sure if Draugun was a Silver Knight or more like Bicell. Though Gael may have actually gotten bigger over... the course of time. You know... just chillin' in that one place, eatin' those one things...

Yeah, possible. It's probably just how they code the bosses. Make them larger to be more intimidating.

Let's just say the more far gone high soul count hollows are the bigger they get.

Like Vendrick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: An Otaku
Okay, but what if... humans are just very, very small.

Like pygmies.

Found this on Loremaster VaatiVidya's channel, to corroborate Dipper's theory:
PYh9KPY.png
But personally, I think it's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.