• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_Veeeee

Bolas Alcolyte
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Wendsday till Saturday usually
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Any
Okay I'm back here again though this time i want PLOT! Yes there can be smut but the ratios im looking for this time are 80/20 or 70/30 plot/smut.

Posting rules: At least 4-5 sentences so i have something to work with. The more you give me the more im probably going to type more. I can't garenty i can mirror length but i will try to get close as possible.

Other Rules/Notes: For plots we can discuss one from scratch, go off a foundation (basic layout with no real details but enough to build a solid world and plot on) that i have in mind, OR YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN IDEAS TO THE TABLE. I put that in caps in hopes that you wont forget or over look that detail.

Important Notes: Okay im not going to create a grocery list here cause people tend to only respond if they see something their interested in. Now before you ask why i have a problem with this it's because im tired of only doing my ideas and those being halfassed cause my partner just picked something off a list lazily and bring nothing to the table. That leads to another important thing- COMMUNICATION. Communication is important for obvious reasons, number one being NO ONE is a MIND READER. If you have ideas speak them, if your going to busy for a bit say so, having a bad time or writer's block. LET ME KNOW, i will do the same in return. You don't have to give a life story but a short message saying 'something came up, might not post for a day or two" or anything along those lines and were good. I know we all have lives, even me. One last thing, i would like at least one post a day but if can't do this TELL ME and so we can COMMUNICATE and see if we can work something out.

Plots/Pairings Stuff: As I said above im not giving a list so here are a few details regarding this topic. I'm willing to play MxF MxM and FxF. NOTE!!! I normally play male and have little to no experience as playing a female so if you can help me on that i would appreciate it. I'm still learning and trying to learn how to write better cause I'm hoping to write a novel someday, so sorry if my grammar seems 'odd'/'off'?? For subject matter i'm fine with ALMOST everything but please discuss any dark themes, fetishes, kinks, or other 'questionable' material with me before putting the content in the post. Cause i don't want a rp to die cause ether me or you got upset do to miscommunication. With that i will at least leave a small list of genres that i like more than others- Fantasy, Thriller, Comedy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi.

If you your interested in rping with me leave a post below and/or shoot me a pm.

P.S. If we could become friends while rping and ploting that would be awesome.

Still searching

Hi there! I'd be very much interested in doing a fantasy rp something like Game of thrones or LOTR/the Hobbit (or maybe actually RP those fandoms)

Reactions: Mister_Veeeee
Still searching.I guess >.>

Sure thing, i'll send ya a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.