• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you prefer to do Trials on a discord channel or a private Iwaku chatbox

• Discord Channel

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Private Iwaku Chatbox

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Neobullseye

Touhou lover
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Most scenarios that allow for characterisation
((OOC note: Daz has transferred the RP to @Aravhorn and me, making us the new GMs. That is, even though the original GM has retired, this RP is not dead. Please don't archive this thread anymore D: ))

Yep :P. If my count is correct, the age groups should have the following sizes:

21: 3
22: 7
23: 3 (technically 4 if you cound Momouru, but he's stuck in the fridge, so screw him :P)
24: 4

It amuses me just how much of a statistical outlier 22 is compared to the mostly balanced other age groups :P
22 is for the kewl kids you know.

And also Thalia I guess...

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Daz and Neobullseye
In fairness, her and Violet were probably super theatrical their entire time in highschool.

That probably got grating on other people.

In fairness, her and Violet were probably super theatrical their entire time in highschool.

That probably got grating on other people.

Touché. I mean, Thalia got the title of Drama Queen for a reason :P

Touché. I mean, Thalia got the title of Drama Queen for a reason :P
There was a lot of pocket glitter involved in the duo's performances.

There was a lot of pocket glitter involved in the duo's performances.
Ken also loves glitter! Its so fun to throw it in a certain class mates face to make said class mate look like a princess before he attempts to rip of Ken's head ^~^

Ken also loves glitter! Its so fun to throw it in a certain class mates face to make said class mate look like a princess before he attempts to rip of Ken's head ^~^

That's probably the only time you'll see Flame laugh, tbh.

Whoops. It seemed like we were at Hope's Peak from what you said under mechanics....

At the start of the game and after each Trial will be a period of time where your characters are free to explore the unlocked areas of the school and interact with each other. <- This line states that we're in a school, and I made the logical leap that "school we're trapped in" = "Hope's Peak Academy". The way you described the floor plan also makes it seem like we're at Hope's Peak as well. I edited my post, though.

At the start of the game and after each Trial will be a period of time where your characters are free to explore the unlocked areas of the school and interact with each other. <- This line states that we're in a school, and I made the logical leap that "school we're trapped in" = "Hope's Peak Academy". The way you described the floor plan also makes it seem like we're at Hope's Peak as well. I edited my post, though.
Ahh, I'm afraid not. The actual location shall be revealed with time, but it's not Hope's Peak. I really should clarify that somewhere in the big post though...

Okay, so that I stop tricking people with my unclear ways, I have added an updates section to the other tab, which includes a note that the location is not Hope's Peak! Sorry to confuse y'all

HI I DID IT YAY LEMME KNOW IF I SCREWED SOMETHING UP

Also this was a wee bit rushed but I needed to get it done before I wandered off and my brain died again so

73db56cbc2d31946f924d2b25c9ee71f--character-concept.jpg

Name: Kira Hayashi

SHSL: Spy (She usually claims to be the Ultimate Technician)

Personality: Kira tends to keep to herself at first. She prefers to learn what she can about a situation and the factors and people involved before making herself known. Once she believes she's ready to get involved, she will use the information she's gained to blend in and learn more, only really speaking up when she feels comfortable or she feels like she doesn't have a choice.

When she's not focused on blending in and gathering information, Kira is fairly laid-back and tends to tease. She's pretty good at keeping calm in most situations, though the killing game will most definitely test that.

Final Memory: Kira moved smoothly through the party crowd, sliding through and around thick clusters of dancers, drinkers, and talkers, and doing her best to ignore the heavy smell of mingled body odors, smoke, alcohol, and sickly sweet perfumes. She was supposed to meet an informant here wearing a bright green sweater. At least, that's what Future Foundation had told her.

Where is this guy, anyway?She scanned the crowd again, shrugging her shoulders slightly to adjust her hoodie. She still didn't see the informant, and she turned to check behind her. Her eyes fell upon a nervous-looking young man in a bright green sweater—her informant—and she breathed a small sigh of relief before walking his way, bumping him slightly with her shoulder as she moved past. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him turn and look towards her, and she raised her left hand slightly, making a beckoning motion. He began to follow, and she led him to the kitchen. Thankfully, nobody seemed to be here. Now, to business.

"You're from the Future Foundation?" The informant's voice was barely above a whisper, and she turned to face him. He seemed even more nervous than he had in the other room, and she filed that away for later.

"Indeed." She hoisted herself up on to the counter, leaning back slightly and crossing her legs over each other. "What have you got for me?"

The informant opened his mouth, about to speak, but his eyes went to something over her shoulder, and his face went completely white. That was enough to get Kira to lash out with her elbow behind her, but as she moved, something went into the back of her head, and she could feel herself stop in place as something drained power from her systems. Only the Future Foundation was supposed to even know how to do that, or that she was a robot at all... So who the hell…?

That was her last thought as darkness overtook her. Her last sight? The informant, running scared, without even a second glance behind him.

A note: Kira's body is entirely robotic. Her old body died during the Tragedy, but the Future Foundation uploaded her brain patterns to a robotic body. As such, she can do robot-y things and will not be easily killed by stabbing, strangling, or any similar tactics. However, she is susceptible to being immersed in water, electricity overload, system shutdown, etc.

Last edited: