Crystal Valley Highschool (Sign Ups&OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appearance:
__new_guy_oc___by_f_ayn_t.jpg

"Dangit! I'm a Doctor not a Superhero or Super villain."

Name:
Paden "Doc" Langley

Hero/Villain name:
Death's Mediator (the more dramatic one) or Doc (the one everyone calls him)

Family:
Father: John Langley (deaceased): Military Doctor

Mother: Dana Langley: Professor at a local university

Hero/Villain:
Neither (In a sense because he helps anyone good or evil)

Costume:
a7afe3bdf1bb548a7d4aec4ffe5c8f38.jpg
Paden absolutely hates wearing a costume, but when he does, he wears a long two piece black cloak and an old plague doctor's mask.

How you came to be sent here:
Was given a scholarship and his mother couldn't afford any other school. Though it would be good for his PTSD

History (Optional):
Paden grew up on the Scotland highlands to a Scottish military doctor and an American professor. He spent most of his early life reading his father's medical journals and his mother's novels while his father was out of duty and his mother was teaching. When Paden was not reading, he played with his neighbor Allie. She was a lovable yet careless girl. It was with her that Paden discovered his powers. She constantly got herself hurt so he took it upon himself to patch her up. By age 8, he found himself healing her without any actual medical procedure. It was up until one fateful day when they were 12, riding horses together, that Allie fell off her horse and was trampled. Paden quickly came to her aid and tried to heal her, but it wasn't working. He kept trying and trying; however on that fateful day he learned the limitations of his powers. He learned he couldn't save dying people. Sadly she died in his blood soaked arm, haunting him for the rest of his life. After her, he vowed to do whatever he could for others. But whenever he sees blood, he's immobilized by the memory of her.

Personality: Paden is down-to-earth and pretty laid back. To the average eye, he looks like he doesn't even belong in the school because he's so normal (minus the whole healing part) and he keeps up this persona. Nonetheless, he strives to help everyone, hero or villain, human or dragon or whatever. This might mean healing them, listening to their problems, and occasionally get into a fight. No matter the case, he does so with a calm demeanor and a smile, making others feel comfortable in his presence.

Powers/Abilities:
Has the ability to heal people. He can heal cuts, burns, or put back bones together. However he cannot replace lost limbs, destroyed organs, or those truly about to die.

Equipment (This includes weapons):
Side bag containing various bottles of sedatives and anesthesia and a military grade first aid kit. A notebook containing all his notes on people he's helps, locations, and events.

Strengths:
Intelligent in the fields of literature, biology, and history. Considers himself an amateur psychologist and therapist. Will do whatever he can to help others.

Weaknesses:
Has major PTSD that comes from the mere sight of blood. Can sometime cripple him. Because of this he refuses to heal/help anyone who is bleeding in any way. Cannot fight aside from the average fist fight. Thus is basically useless in a fight let alone a superpower fight. Will do whatever he can to help others (unless there's blood then all bets are off).

Theme song(Optional):
Schubert's Death and the Maiden Movement II

Extra Information:

Though he's Scottish and was raised in Scotland, Paden doesn't have a Scottish accent.
Has a small clinic and therapy center open to anyone in his dorm room.

Main Schedule:
Math
English
History of Heroes and Villains
Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
How to blend in as a citizen
Equipment design
Weapon Training

Electives:

Drama
Food

Look at my profile picture. If you don't who this is then I am really disappointed in you....
Hint its starts with at D and ends with a L.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind!

I found my info.

Question though: Do the students have to be human?

Ara ara~ Everyone seems to be rolling with three electives. I might consider adding 'Foods' to Kenneth's Electives for the sake of hijinks.

-is the nonconformist- welp... I tried to make my characters not op but I feel like they are op so can you all tell me what you think?

Also Raven, Cassandra's application is completed.

I can't wait for PTA.

I might consider a third character with a music motif. I wanted to make him be fully scifi but much like Wizard Raptor, he will have a mixed Fantasy-Scifi story. I wanted to avoid dem Japanese legend motifs for this RP, but...

...Can I call him Jurassic Mark?

Velociraptors are from the Cretaceous but OK.

4001268-nico-minoru-tall.jpg

Appearance:

Name: Elise Novak

Hero/Villain name: Psyon

Family:
Father is (Howard Novak) a mutant with psychic power that works for the government
Mother is (Athena) a Hero from another dimension with power over magic

Are they a hero/Villain: Hero

Costume: No costume

Government wanted to bring her in but his father thought the school would be best to hone her powers so she could become a great hero

History (Optional):
She dreamed of being a hero like her mother, as her plane of existence was thought of as fantasy but it is just an alternate world where mankind instead of evolving as mutants and scientist had evolved as magicians. Traveling between dimensions is not allowed but Athena wanted to see what was out there and she became curious with our world due to the great diversity.

Elise visited her mothers world but was not allowed to stay for long periods of time, and she saw how much closer to a Utopia it was there. Then came her adolescence when her powers began to develop and she developed psychic power like her father but was attuned to magic in the world as well.

Personality:
Kind and optimistic she has a bubbly personality. Due to her psychic power she has higher brain waves and increased intelligence and sometimes comes off as a know it all. She is social but is not use to intimate or romantic social situations which make her panic and tend to cause her panics to flux.
Good at heart but can be angered especially around those she deems evil.

Powers/Abilities:
~ Genius Intellect
~ Mind reading
~ Casting spells for various reasons
~ Astral Projection
~ Psychic overload (Can overload the mind of others with psychic power)
~ Can influence events with magic
~ Psychic bolts of energy

Spellbook

Strengths:
Strong moral compass, genius intellect, kind hearted, mental power

Weaknesses (You need to have at least one):
stronger magic, physical combat

Theme song(Optional):

Extra Information:

latest

Spiderman

Click here for Appearance

"Systems engaged. Target locked. Cease resistance, or get beat down."

Name:

Haruna

Hero/Villain name:

N/A Yet

Female

1 year old; Designed to be 17

Family:
Dr. Baltenneon (Creator)
Magnus (Brother)

Are they a hero/Villain:
Designed to be a hero; Can be reprogrammed to villain

Costume:
What she's wearing, but wears a full face helmet to shield her identity

Dr. Baltenneon wants them to learn more of what it takes to be a hero he destined them to be (and to learn how to properly act human)

History (Optional):

(Not much, cause she's a new robot)

Personality:

Haruna was originally programmed to be a happy, childish, sweet girl that understands when it's necessary to be mature. However, her creator didn't think that this type of behavior would be suitable (and he was growing annoyed with it). So he decided to reformat her personality drive and make her a noble, charitable, and respectful young woman android. She has bugs in her personality drive, so she may change back to her original one for an unspecified amount of time.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Ability to manipulate electricity from her being
  • Electricity from different appliances/generators will make her stronger
  • Does not carry weapons; her arms and legs can shift into pre-built weapons
  • Heat seeking eyes; Can locate a person via their body heat
  • Fireproof/bulletproof synthetic body
  • Mostly waterproof; Too much water will seep into her systems and cause her to malfunction
  • Enhanced strength
  • Enhanced speed
  • Body is designed to withstand high amounts of pressure, but overwhelming amounts will crush her
  • Combat drive installed; knows 5 different styles
  • Over 250 different strategic plans preinstalled in her database; she can sort through it and select the best one in a matter of seconds
  • Electric cords that work like whips
  • Able to shift her hands into shields if needed
  • Able to shift arms into high voltage electric guns (Can kill a normal citizen if not careful)
Strengths:

Anything electric
Tracking/Hunting
Human psychology
Combat
Water (to conduct)

• Anything with magnetic properties
  • She runs on a large, indestructible battery as her main source of staying active. If removed, she will shut down.​
  • Deep deep waters
  • Can and will overheat if body is pushed too hard

Extra Information:

When shut down or nearly destroyed, body will send out an emergency signal. If shut down, the body will go into autopilot using very little backup power to return home. If nearly destroyed, their body enter emergency escape mode using the cords.

Eyes change color depending on what they're doing (I.E. Blue: Standby, Black: Shutdown, Red: Heat seeking, etc.)

Click here for Appearance

Name:

Magnus

Hero/Villain name:

N/A Yet

Male

3 years old; Designed to be 17

Family:
Dr. Baltenneon (Creator)
Haruna (Sister)

Are they a hero/Villain:
Designed to be a hero; Can be reprogrammed to villain

Costume:
What he's wearing, but wears a full face helmet to shield his identity

Dr. Baltenneon wants them to learn more of what it takes to be a hero he destined them to be (and to learn how to properly act human)

History (Optional):

(Not much, cause he's a new robot)

Personality:

Magnus was designed to be a no nonsense, straight to the point kind of being. He is incredibly honest, something his creator had programmed into him as a "favorable trait". But it backfired, so the doctor is currently working on a new personality drive for Magnus. In short, Magnus will tell you exactly what he thinks without remorse. Remorse wasn't programmed into him.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Ability to manipulate electricity from his being
  • Electricity from different appliances/generators will make him stronger
  • Does not carry weapons; his arms and legs can shift into pre-built weapons
  • Heat seeking eyes; Can locate a person via their body heat
  • Fireproof/bulletproof synthetic body
  • Mostly waterproof: Too much water will seep into his system and cause him to malfunction
  • Enhanced strength
  • Enhanced speed
  • Body is designed to withstand high amounts of pressure, but overwhelming amounts will crush him
  • Combat drive installed, but only 2 different styles are registered
  • About 480 total different strategic plans preinstalled in his database; he can sort through it and select the best one in a matter of seconds
  • Electric cords that work like whips; mainly used for tying people up
  • Able to shift his hands into shields if needed
  • Able to shift arms into high voltage electric guns (Can kill a normal citizen if not careful)
Strengths:

Anything electric
Tracking/Hunting
Human psychology
Combat
Water (To conduct)

• Anything with magnetic properties
  • He runs on a large, indestructible battery as his main source of staying active. If removed, he will shut down.
  • Deep deep waters
  • Can and will overheat if body is pushed too hard
Extra Information:

When shut down or nearly destroyed, body will send out an emergency signal. If shut down, the body will go into autopilot using very little backup power to return home. If nearly destroyed, their body enter emergency escape mode using the cords.

Eyes change color depending on what they're doing (I.E. Blue: Standby, Black: Shutdown, Red: Heat seeking, etc.)

EDIT:

Haruna's Schedule

Math
English
Costume desgin
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment desgin
Weapon Training

Electives:

Drama
Foods
Choir

Magnus' Schedule

Math
English
Costume desgin
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment desgin
Weapon Training

Electives:

Art
Drama
Game Design

kaXv9x6.png

I'm Batman

Last edited:
BNgSLA5.png

"HENSHIN!"

Name:
Hakozaki-Bishop Hikaru

Hero name:
Twilight

Appearance:
He is a mere 1.4 metres tall and has a slender build. His transformed state is 2.1 metres tall not including any horns.

Family:
Hakozaki Haru (Father)
Princess Alice Bishop (Mother)

Hero

Costume:
His 'base form' costume is rather Tokusatsu-style in a way. The helmet takes inspiration from various Kamen Riders, while the lower mouth area resembles a knight's visor. The headpiece takes inspirations from a stag, while most of his body armour resembles the thatas seen in Garo in terms of shape. He is black on the left and white on the right, with hints of opposing colours on the armour in the form of markings and stripes. The Twilight Driver is clearly visible.

Alternate form costumes will be described as they are revealed.

His mother thought it'd be a good idea for him to come here in order to learn how to control his abilities, since the power of the Twilight Driver is... vast.

History:

Well, the history between Princess Alice and Hakozaki Haru is a... long one. Let's skip forward to the main point.

The Twilight Driver. After being stolen from the Chaos Paladin, Hakozaki Haru managed to create a replica of the Twilight Driver. To make up for lack of perfection, he maintained the hardware while adding his own twist, calling it the Haru Driver. Haru managed to get the Twilight Driver from the Chaos Paladin after godknowshowlong.

The Twilight Driver is important for a reason. This little toybox of a belt is the mark of the King of Bistopia, land of abandoned toys lead by the Bishop family. Due to the Chaos Paladin's prior meddling, there is something a little wrong with the Twilight Driver - it is somewhat harder to control.

Hakozaki Hikaru, new Prince of Bistopia, must prove that he is King to his people.

Personality:
Much can be said about Hikaru. He is the little light in everyone's eyes and always wants to make people smile.
He is a person who revolves around justice and good, little and big, but he knows that there is good in some.
He always wants to know the motives behind a mask.

Powers/Abilities:
He can talk to toys, and potentially other inanimate objects.
He has a good deal of fighting skill
He can weaponize music, using it for combat.
He can access alternate forms based on his weapon of choice. This might grant him new powers based on battle style.

Equipment:
Ascalon BB-10 - his.... thoughtfully-named Guitar that can alter into a sword and a gun. His main weapon.

Chatterbox, a Jack-in-the-Box that can turn into a cube-shaped mace when combined with Ascalon BB-10

Rango, a Boomerang that can turn into a bow, or alternatively, a sickle when combined with Ascalon BB-10

Jumper, a skipping rope that can combine with Ascalon BB-10 to form a whipsword-like object.

Teddy, a Teddy Bear that turns into a gun.

The Twilight Driver, a belt-like device that allows transformation into Twilight. This gives him full access to his abilities. It can summon his toy comrades to the field of battle.

Strengths:
He believes in justice.

Weaknesses:
When he takes enough damage from physical forces, he will revert back to his human state, where he will be vulnerable to attacks.

Electives:
Band
Choir

Theme song:

Extra Information:
While this RP leans towards the ideas of Western comic heroes, Twilight is more inspired by the Tokusatsu heroes of the East, primarily various Kamen Riders. He even shouts 'Henshin' to transform.

deviantart2_by_karlgregoryy-d6q9c92.gif

DRRRRIIIIVE! TYPE SPEED!

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven
Everyone I'll be working on reading over CS's as soon as I can lol

I had to take care of some things for me senior year yesterday being I'm gonna try for duel enrollment. So I wasn't on as long as I hoped and school is just getting the new semester started. So sorry if I'm slow. Though from skimming a few that don't have at least one CS already with this thing where my hint lies on the rules. Please try and add something so I'm aware you read them. Thanks.

Nevermind!

I found my info.

Question though: Do the students have to be human?
Non-humans are aloud yes. I mean not all aliens look human if you have seen Ben 10 or even Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. So non-human is fine.

tumblr_inline_n9gk6q8W6q1skpdaa.gif
tumblr_inline_nclsvqCW8r1sygjsb.png
tumblr_inline_n9gk6ttaDT1skpdaa.gif

"I don't want to hurt anyone.. again."

Name:
Dione Adalwolfa Roux
Hero/Villain name:

Unofficially goes by the nickname of Dio or Inferno.
Family:
Father; unknown, presumed deceased.
Mother (Clementine Roux); alive, working as an info broker.
Brother (Damian Adalwolf Roux); alive, attending the same school.

Are they a hero/Villain:
Hero
Costume:
Nothing too extravagant besides a more informal attire consisting of a short sleeved v-neck and a pair of black shorts. Due to her abilities often coming into play, she prefers to wear loose clothing to the extent she'll often ditch her footwear and go barefoot as well.
To find control over her powers.
History :
Everything had been relatively normal in the Roux family until the moment the two were forcibly experimented on. Despite the vast information their mother, Clementine, had at the time- she wasn't able to locate them beforehand. Instead, both Roux children had gone through the experiment and obtained powers they didn't know how to control. This event led them to enter Crystal Valley high school under the hopes of helping them learn how to control themselves and to determine where to go from that point on.

Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dione can be described as playful and guarded, though the latter is hardly seen instead it's careful hidden under the pretense of something else. One might say her recklessly loyal side might be the shield she hides behind. After all, she's well known for her devoted loyalty to those she cares for. This is side of her that she shows no hesitance in showing under the presence of others. However she does show a great amount of responsibility towards others and herself, especially [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she has a connection to that individual. For her, she sees it as her duty to help out other individuals. Truth be told, she's a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]little [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]biased on [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]who [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she helps considering she prefers to lend a hand to those who have her trust or pique her interest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite her desires to stay [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]morally correct, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]the halfling sees nothing wrong in tainting her own hands to prevent another's from becoming stained. In a sense, one might say she's willing to do unspeakable things if it'll spare her loved ones or possibly save lives. Due to this, she won't bat an eye to killing a man if the need ever happens arise. It might have been her past experiences that led to her to become rather cunning, always searching for an angle that allows her to reap the benefits. Some may call her selective but she deems it necessary due to her past experiences. However, this [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]doesn't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]mean she isn't loyal to those that have gained her trust. She would do [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]anything [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]for them unless it meant compromising herself [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]or [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]her family members. Family is a big priority for the female, after all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Witnessing the blonde during a fit of rage isn't expected, she's the type to have an eerie calmness to her when she [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]is [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]upset and uses a more distant and formal speech when conversing with another. In fact, it wouldn't be odd to see her sobering up and attempting to change the subject or even acting sarcastic. However, this is only when the anger is directed [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]towards her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]If it were the other way around, she'll find it difficult to hold back her tongue and express her anger. Her speech would still be distant and formal in this state. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to romance and intimacy, Dione is the type to be vulnerable and reckless in regards to her partner. She would be quite attentive to their needs, while making sure to fulfill her own needs in the process. With that being said, Dione has an [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]awful [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]habit of playing unfair when it comes to physical affection from her partner- something that will often make itself known. After all, she is the type who prefers to give her lover warm smiles, subtle touches, and teasing remarks in public- though she's much more affectionate in private or when it's simply in the company of close friends.[/BCOLOR]
Powers/Abilities:
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Create, Absorb, Generate and Manipulate Fire of various intensities.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Burn/melt objects such as ice or metal, as well as living things.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Causing burning pains/actual burns on people.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Fireproof Skin/Thermal Resistance
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Ability to not be burned by fire.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Fire Empowerment
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Ability to become stronger around flames.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Thermal Manipulation
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Users are capable of altering and manipulating the kinetic energy in atoms, producing a variety of effects.
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]Heal using thermal conductivity of fire, heat and flame.

☆ Her powers, typically flames residing on her hands.
☆ Dagger.

Strengths:
Tracking, combat, socializing, interrogations, and distractions.
Weaknesses:
Powers can't be used for long, cold climates, tendency to over exert herself, planning, and knowing when to call it quits.
Theme song(Optional):

Extra Information:
☆ Dione's powers are affected by her mood, especially anger.
☆ Her powers require a high amount of concentration and it can't be used for long periods.

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume desgin
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment desgin
Weapon Training

Electives:
Art
Drama
Game Design

Thor

pou1QJdReOPgmWoQPWhebMpLtDPtkkqAK8zZs28AjWpmcO4hMvmfr9Vl3XxWh5PgLDVyy0Tnx7oUdpO0HD1JMsLYllQzZ_ZAAUZcmIm-oyY9aFrTu-B1hQOIIRUQlfewjQ
DDeZA8bnv55oWJG8tjB4aikRPnjs1x7M0bBueVziMhGMKzQG3ZkmfiWY0SLimDQFtm56VWwYFA0Ik7j220ZxCfO1HNDzEAskWSryl5SesgjW6eg5z8rQb1IXakg5B8vARA
UJNkwI3eEqdbc4QBg7T53z1znQiVBrWwQq04C_u3O606mMT_R6mhXl5aKpawviAc5NjxL4VUQzMTy2C43oxayeNJunCCkmyUjqBsldAMBgPe2SF2dloq1WeBETsR7_Kyqg

"You don't understand I have to do this. There's no other way for me."

Name:
Katarina Wolf
Hero/Villain name:
Shadow witch
Family:
Father(Alfonso Wolf); alive, head of a crime mob.
Mother; deceased.

Are they a hero/Villain:
Villain
Costume:
Due to her discretion in the matter, Kat's outfit consists of dark clothing- a two piece suit to be specific. Her upper half is dressed in a long sleeved shirt with red leather vest while her lower half dons a pair of black shorts and black hiking boots. Kat's face is covered by
To be strong enough to protect her father
History (Optional):
Katarina had seen the chaos heroes could do firsthand, due to their acts of heroism. Despite the ideal that heroes were generally good, the brunette couldn't bring herself to see them as anything but the true villains. Of course, with her father's involvement in the underground crime, her desires to remain with her family had risen tremendously. It was her mother's accidental death that sparked this desire of her's. Over the years, she began to dabble more with her powers reaching the extent of being able to focus long enough to make her illusions appear more realistic. It wasn't until her sixteenth birthday that Katarina quickly enrolled in Crystal Valley high school with high hopes of becoming strong enough to protect her family of one.
Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Katarina can be described as reckless and rather sarcastic though she does have a softer side. The latter is something that can't easily be seen since she has a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]difficult [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]time expressing it to others. However she does show a great amount of responsibility towards others and herself, especially [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she has a connection to that individual. For her, she sees it as her duty to help out other individuals. Truth be told, she's a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]little [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]biased on [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]who [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]she helps considering she prefers to lend a hand to those who have her trust or pique her interest. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It might have been her past experiences that led her to become rather cunning, always looking for an angle that can allow her to reap the benefits. Some may call her cruel but she deems it necessary to be like, considering a majority of individuals are either playing the fool or the king. However, this [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]doesn't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]mean she isn't loyal to those that have gained her trust. She would do [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]anything [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]for them unless it meant compromising herself [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]or [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]her family members. Family is a big priority for the female, after all. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Witnessing the brunette during a fit of rage isn't expected, she's the type to have an eerie calmness to her when she [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]is [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]upset and uses a more distant and formal speech when conversing with another. In fact, it wouldn't be odd to see her sobering up and attempting to change the subject or even acting sarcastic. However, this is only when the anger is directed [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]towards her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]If it were the other way around, she'll find it difficult to hold back her tongue and express her anger. Her speech would still be distant and formal in this state. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When it comes to romance and intimacy, Katarina is the type to be vulnerable and reckless in regards to her partner. She would be quite attentive to their needs, while making sure to fulfill her own needs in the process. With that being said, Katarina has an [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]awful [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]habit of playing unfair when it comes to physical affection from her partner- something that will often make itself known. [/BCOLOR]
Powers/Abilities:
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Illusions[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Mind games[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Flight[/BCOLOR]
Equipment:
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Metal baseball bat [/BCOLOR]
Taser
Strengths:
Determination, loyalty for her cause, long ranged combat, and disguises.
Weaknesses:
Stressful situations, hand-to-hand combat, her father, distractions, and ambushes.
Theme song(Optional):
Extra Information:
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ Due to her father's crime mob, Katarina has gone the extra mile to protect her father. To be specific, she puts on an entirely different attitude when it comes to the school and her personal life.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ She's very adamant on learning more skills, despite overexerting herself often.[/BCOLOR]
Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment design
Weapon Training

Electives:
Art
Foods
Choir

tumblr_inline_ngl761Ke0E1t423jx.png
tumblr_inline_nbg91wDBIn1rcebjf.png
tumblr_inline_ngl7wfErnL1t423jx.png

[BCOLOR=transparent] "You say [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]don't understand yet I don't see you [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]trying [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]to help me understand. I already told you I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]would [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]be here for you and you keep shutting me out. What do you expect me to do? Beg?"[/BCOLOR]

Name:
Alastor Alf Heron
Hero/Villain name:
Wolf
Family:
Father(Deimos Heron); alive, involved in the black market and other illegal activities.
Mother(Katarina Alamanni); alive, lawyer.
Older brother(Eton Dachs Heron); alive, former graduate of the school.
Younger sister(Amynta Klara Heron); alive, studying at a public school.

Are they a hero/Villain:
Villain
Costume:
No set costume yet
His father's recommendation and his own desire to beat his father's expectations
History (Optional):
[BCOLOR=transparent]Alastor Alf Heron was born on late December 31st to the young couple, Deimos Heron and Katarina Alamanni, being the second son and middle child of the family. Despite his mother's insistence, Alastor constantly worked hard to be superior than his older brother, Eton Dachs Heron. In a sense, the young child didn't enjoy playing the role of second best to anyone. There was something inside of him that aimed to be number one- the very best anyone has seen. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In a mere twist of irony, his father, Deimos, had been the one to shoot down that dream of his. He wouldn't surpass his father's expectations with Eton there. Something had snapped within the male that following day. His attitude had grown more and more distant and the chaos that dwells within the male was quietly waiting to explode. It was around this age, eight, that his sister, Amynta was born to the Heron family.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite his father's words and his growing dislike in his brother, Alastor began to train himself more and more throughout the years. However, it had grown difficult with his parents constantly moving around due to his father's career. It was during a small fight at school that [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]his affinity [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]for the extraordinary was discovered. To put it in simpler terms, his father, Deimos referred to him and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]his [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]new found talents as a complete monstrosity. [BCOLOR=transparent]By the time Alastor turned sixteen, he was kicked out of his home and obligated to seek shelter elsewhere. Despite those events, he still found himself wanting to accomplish the heavy expectations his father had, one way or another.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
Personality:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Alastor can come across as rash and proud at times, especially when it comes to fighting and protecting someone by [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]his [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]own power. The man doesn't enjoy relying on someone else's power to help himself or others. He prefers doing things out his own will power and strength. However, he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]will [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]recognize his own weaknesses and ask for help [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]it's desperately needed. Of course, Alastor might end up beating himself up [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]if [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]he has to rely on others help. After all, his immense desire to surpass his brother, Eton, and his father, Deimos's expectations, led him to [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]try [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]the very hardest to surpass any expectations thrown his way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The man is fairly observant which can be quite useful, considering he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]catch onto another's body language quicker. However he won't reveal anything unless it's crucial or it's harmful to the person involved. Instead of using this knowledge to his advantage, he prefers to keep a secret until he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]feels [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]that it is necessary to speak up about the issue. If the situation were reversed, he wouldn't hesitate to confront the individual involve and inform them that some things are better [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]left unsaid. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unfortunately for Alastor, his loyalty [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]a terrible thing at times. The brunet is the type to remain [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]immensely [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]loyal to someone, to the extent of ignoring their wrongdoings. He'll often turn a blind eye and act as if he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]can't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]see the obvious faults in those he trusts. An example of this would be this strained loyalty to his father, Deimos, who he can't seem to say no to. This can often contribute to Alastor hurting himself [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]more [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]emotionally and drain him mentally. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In regards to intimacy, Alastor can be quite eager to give and receive affection. One might say, he's practically shameless when it comes to affection. He sees nothing wrong in expressing his emotions though he'll refuse to act on any impulses in public, preferring to do it discreetly in those cases. Anything past a few subtle looks and touches are something he prefers to keep hidden. His mother did[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]raise him to treat women gently though his thoughts can be rather contradicting at times.[/BCOLOR]
Powers/Abilities:
{ ι ∂ι∂η'т ¢συηт ση тнιѕ ; мαяνєℓ σ¢ } There's some more information on his powers(limitations and techniques there for those that are curious)

☆ Binding
☆ Levitation
☆ Telekinetic pull/push
☆ Spatial sense
☆ Telekinetic enhanced condition

Equipment:
☆ Two Daggers.
Strengths:
Mental prowess, mentally strong, telekinetic abilities, determination and hand to hand combat.
His father, tendency to overexert himself, managing sufficient power for one ability, his recklessness and migraines.
Theme song:
Extra Information:
☆ If Alastor uses his abilities for too long he could suffer from [BCOLOR=transparent]headaches, migraines, and minor brain hemorrhages.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]☆ When he's overexerted himself, the male is prone to disorientation and migraines. An obvious sign he's using his powers far [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]too much[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

Main schedule:
Math
English

Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training

Equipment design
Weapon Training
Electives:
Art
Drama
Game Design
They all look great to me. Accepted

@Others if you have more than one I'll be trying to do the same. Checking them all at one time.

• Thank You
Reactions: sleepingxdragon

Name: Ophelia 'Opal' Cyran
Hero name: Spectacle
Family:
{ Esmeralda Nikita } Birth mother, deceased
{ Andreas Cyran } Birth father, deceased
{ Peter Wilson } Adoptive father, alive - working as a CIA agent
HERO
Costume: except with red knee-high combat boots that she wears more often than not during her daily life
To prevent her from going to the dark side
History:
Ophelia Cyran was born to Andreas and Esmeralda Cyran on July Twenty-Second. She was a healthy baby and had no drastic issues until she reached six years old. That's when glimpses of her powers began to emerge. Her parents always knew she was gifted with something as they too had powers but they weren't sure of what it was or when it would surface. The two even began to lose hope that they would ever surface. Nonetheless, her powers emerged and took the form of bubbles. This was safe enough for a child to handle so her parents saw no harm in her use of it. It wasn't until she was ten that her crystallization powers formed. One year later the family went on a cruise to the Caribbean. Since her parents were heroes they were targeted by their rivals who in turn targeted their daughter. It was on this cruise that her parents were both murdered to protect her from the horrible villains that wished to harm her. When they first came her parents hid her inside of one of the life boats and told her to stay there until they came back, sadly this never happened. Once the bad people were done there and gave up on finding Ophelia they sank the ship and left. Since Ophelia was already in the life boat she made it out of the crash okay but drifted in the ocean for about a month and a half before the coast guards picked her up. The CIA, knowing exactly who she was, refused to let her go to an orphanage. She was given to one of their operatives to be raised on the side of justice. At first, she was cold and resentful towards her new 'father' but soon she warmed up to him and he took a liking to her. Still, seeing how her emotions could lead her to grow into villainy, Peter sent her to Crystal Valley to ensure that she would stay on the good side.
Personality:
Opal is the epitome of classiness. Everything she does is done with flare and grace as if she were some kind of performer. She loves to be in the limelight and is very good at keeping others entertained. Above all else she is a sweet, caring girl. She takes pride in making people smile and enjoys the company of others.
Powers/Abilities:
Crystallokinesis - manipulation of crystals, hers are rose quartz crystals
~create and manipulate crystals including their shape, size, and hardness/sharpness
Nitikinesis - manipulation of bubbles
~shift density of bubbles so that they can even hold the weight of people or other objects
~healing methods with bubbles
Equipment:
-Blackout sunglasses so no one can see her identity-
-Pepper spray-
Strengths:
{ mental fortitude || obtaining information || seduction }
Weaknesses:
{ easily fatigued || can't control powers under stress || physically weaker than most }
Theme song:
Extra Information:
She can't be alone, ever. Spending a month and a half alone in a boat gave her a pretty severe fear of being alone.

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment design
Weapon Training

Electives:
Art
Drama
So I couldn't decide on a FAVORITE so I'm just gonna put a couple~
Spiderman, Wolverine, Deadpool, Captain America, Spiderman, Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Spiderman, Storm, Rogue, Gambit~♥

Name: Aiden Finch
Hero name: Vindicator
Family:
{ Alec Finch } Birth father, alive - working as supervillain supply runner
{ Larissa Drake } Birth mother , alive - former supervillain
HERO
Costume: Commonly seen wearing dark blue cargo jeans with a solid color shirt with rolled up sleeves
To become strong enough to take down his father
History:
Aiden was raised in a family known for their villainous acts. With his parents constantly being on the run his childhood wasn't the greatest. When his powers came in his parents instantly thought of what they could do with him for their gain but his mother couldn't do it. She was so deeply in love with her son that she didn't want him to live this life anymore. She stopped being a villain and took on a normal lifestyle to support her son while his father continued his 'job'. He grew to hate his father for never being around and making his mother take care of him alone. He made it his personal vow to change his father or die trying. When he was old enough his mother sent him to Crystal Valley in hopes that he could have a chance at a better life. This was also his opportunity to get stronger in order to achieve his goal.
Personality:
Aiden is, in essence, a mystery. He prefers to keep his personal life to himself and keeps people at a distance. He isn't rude or cold towards others, he's just indifferent. He doesn't take a prejudice against people and would like to form his own opinion of others instead it being based on the words of others.
Powers/Abilities:
Aethikinesis - manipulation of aether/celestial forces
~creation of pocket dimensions
~manipulation of energy -energy blasts
~teleportation through portals -only if he can envision it
Equipment: Switch blade
Strengths:
{ lying || composed || strategic intelligence }
Weaknesses:
{ trust issues || attachment issues || others knowing of his past }
Theme song:
Extra Information:
Ashamed of his past since his parents were criminals and doesn't want people to know.

Main schedule:
Math
English
Costume design
Power/Ability Training
Battle Training
Equipment design
Weapon Training

Electives:
Foods
Game Design
Ha haa... still couldn't decide so here's a couple more.
Robin, Beast Boy, Raven, Kid Flash, Superboy Red Arrow/Speedy, Aqualad, the entire young justice team, Wonderwoman, Black Canary, and Batman~♥
Your characters look just fine to me. The point of the weaknesses is to make them limited from being OP.

Anyways your characters are Accepted too.

• Love
Reactions: hero.ic
@Crow @Iroh @Jessica2477 @Ramboing

Please make sure at least one of the CS have the thing mentioned in the rules within what it says. This is all the hints I'm gonna give but it's just so I know everyone is on the same page with the. *cough* *cough* rules.

I glanced seeing that some may still be a WIP or just simply don't have this so I wanted to mention it before later is all. I have at least looked over most of everyone's CS's that are up at this moment.

Please make sure at least one of the CS have the thing mentioned in the rules within what it says. This is all the hints I'm gonna give but it's just so I know everyone is on the same page with the. *cough* *cough* rules.

I glanced seeing that some may still be a WIP or just simply don't have this so I wanted to mention it before later is all. I have at least looked over most of everyone's CS's that are up at this moment.

I did the thing

• Useful

I can have fun with that.

Okay I'll work on reading more over when I get the chance. I kind of only had time for the few I could fully read before cause homework.

I um now have Pre Cal. So yep I'm learning how to balance math in with other stuff for my day after school now.

Status
Not open for further replies.